GFYI [Official] AIDA64 Extreme Halloween 2019 Giveaway

[Image: kiNLWSA.png ]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
AIDA64 Extreme Halloween 2019 Giveaway!

[Image: 1H17dzq.gif]

We would like to thank FinalWire Ltd. 
for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

Overview

AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users. AIDA64 Extreme Edition provides a wide range of features to assist in overclocking, hardware error diagnosis, stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives.

[Image: WBpTXq9.gif]

[Image: VQ5scI9.gif]

AIDA64 Extreme Edition has a hardware detection engine unrivaled in its class. This wonderful piece of application provides detailed information about installed software, offers diagnostic functions and support for overclocking. The monitoring sensors are real time, thus it can gather accurate voltage, temperature and fan speed readings. Diagnostic functions help detect and prevent hardware issues. It is equipped with benchmarking features for measuring either the performance of individual hardware components or the whole system. 

[Image: Miq6Hah.gif]

Features at a glance:

• Diagnostics
    AIDA64 provides 50+ pages of information on hardware configuration and another 50+ pages of installed applications/programs, software licenses and details, security applications, and Windows settings.

• Stress testing
    AIDA64 System Stability Test uses a 64-bit multi-threaded stress testing module to drive the computer to its absolute limits. Hard disk, SSD and OpenCL GPGPU video adapter stress testing is also included. 

[Image: 1LonKJ3.gif]
  • Accuracy
    AIDA64 has only the most accurate hardware detection capabilities to provide detailed information on the computer internals without the need to get inside the system itself. The hardware detection module is strengthened by an exhaustive hardware database holding 300,000+ entries.

• Benchmarking
    AIDA64 incorporates a set of 64-bit benchmarks to measure computer performance and various data processing tasks with mathematical calculations. Multi-threaded memory and cache benchmarks are included to analyze system RAM bandwidth and latency.

[Image: clHYYFp.gif]
  • Software audit
    AIDA64 provides 50+ pages of information on installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings. List of started processes, services, DLL files, startup programs, and visited web pages is included.

• SensorPanel
    With "SensorPanel" the user can use different graphs, gauges and custom images along with dynamic or static texts linked to all the sensor data. AIDA64 can read from the user's computer and place them on an empty canvas if preferred. 

[Image: 760LPt3.gif]
  • External display support
    AIDA64 allows the display vital system data on a variety of LCD/VFD devices connected to the computer. The latest AIDA64 release supports over 80+ LCD and VFD screens, and introduces wireless remote monitoring of sensor values on smartphones and tablets.

• Measurements
    AIDA64 supports 300+ various sensor devices to measure temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and power draw. Measured values can be displayed on System Tray icons, OSD panel, Desktop Gadget, Logitech G15/G19 Gaming Keyboard LCD, and Razer SwitchBlade LCD.

FinalWire Ltd., the owners of AIDA64 offer the public four (4) AIDA64 Editions namely: (1) AIDA64 Extreme, (2) AIDA64 Engineer, (3) AIDA64 Business  and (4) AIDA64 Network Audit.

[Image: CyoMNKN.png]

Latest stable version is AIDA64 Extreme version 6.10.5200 stable (24-September-2019)

AIDA64 6.10.5200 new features & improvements:

• AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+ and Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-5000 processors
  • Full support for Hygon C86 Mukti/Dhyana CPU
  • Enhanced RGB LED monitoring module
  • Matrix Orbital EVE3 LCD display support
  • Improved support for Intel Comet Lake and Ice Lake CPUs
  • Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
  • Preliminary support for Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-6000 CPU
  • Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
  • NVMe 1.4 support
  • Improvements for AMD X570 chipset based motherboards
  • GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 5700 Series
  • GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 2000 Super Series

What’s new since AIDA64 v6.00 (May 21, 2019):

• SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
  • AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Matisse” processors
  • Microsoft Windows 10 May 2019 Update support
  • BeadaPanel LCD and SteelSeries Rival 710 OLED display support
  • Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
  • Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
  • Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
  • Preliminary support for Intel “Comet Lake” CPU
  • GPU details for AMD Radeon VII
  • GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600 and GeForce RTX 2060 Series
  • Preliminary support for AMD “Navi” GPUs
  • Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks

PERTINENT LINKS

AIDA64 YOUTUBE VIDEOS

AIDA64 Extreme YouTube

How to apply correction to sensors

AIDA64 Extreme prizes for this giveaway/contest
FinalWire Ltd. has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum six (6) AIDA64 Extreme annual licenses as Halloween 2019 contest prizes

CONTEST RULES

To boost forum participation/contribution, all who wish to participate MUST have created a minimum of 3 threads and 5 posts (threads in sections: (i) Giveaways / Contests (ii) Deals and (iii) Geeks FYI > Feedback are NOT INCLUDED). Entries not meeting the requirement will be deleted. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

1. Please answer the question below.  

"WHAT diagnostic / benchmarking software application do you use and what features/reasons why AIDA64 makes it the better/preferred choice?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: 85xKHrj.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Code:
Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] AIDA64 Extreme Halloween 2019 Giveaway 
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=8625

Optional: You may want to like/follow AIDA64's social networking sites as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Six (6) winners will each receive one (1) year license of AIDA64 Extreme

Winners will be selected by FinalWire Ltd., Representative

Upon winner announcement, all winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize.

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run from 
October 14, 2019 to November 30, 2019

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: 5X44PW5.gif]
[-] The following 9 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • browneylad, dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, Herran, ismail, silversurfer, sinanogz, Toligo
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS NOW OPEN!
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • harlan4096, Herran, ismail, silversurfer
"WHAT diagnostic / benchmarking software application do you use and what features/reasons why AIDA64 makes it the better/preferred choice?"

I use AIDA64 version 4 and very outdated Sad I have been using AIDA64 even when it was still AIDA32 and also used EverestHome! I trust the diagnostics of AIDA64 and I need an update especially I will build a new rig soon. All benchmarking I will do with AIDA64 to gauge the new rig I will build. Cheers and thanks!

https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/11...3656721408
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...4248071169
I am currently using no benchmarking/diagnostic app. 
Features that make it better than other apps:-
1) AIDA64 has only the most accurate hardware detection capabilities to provide detailed information on the computer internals without the need to get inside the system itself. 
2) Provides detailed information about installed software
3) Benchmarking
AIDA64 incorporates a set of 64-bit benchmarks to measure computer performance and various data processing tasks with mathematical calculations. Multi-threaded memory and cache benchmarks are included to analyze system RAM bandwidth and latency.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • divinenews
Thanks a lot for the giveaway @jasonX!
Really appreciate this rare giveaway and if course the others too. Great efforts done.
I am currently using CPU-z benchmark to discover my PC but AIDA64 software is far superior with lots of interesting features and sensors unique on the market. For a complete diagnostic of my PC this software is a must. I use it for getting the specs of my motherboard and RAM.

My share below:

Twitter share
software enthusiast!

Currently, I use various highly specialized programs Speccy, CPU-Z, GPU-Z and others to test my computer. 
I want to use AIDA64 because it is a versatile powerful tool for diagnosing and testing a computer. The program offers extensive capabilities for PC hardware diagnostics, stress testing, and temperature control. The program has a set of unique tests of the processor, RAM, HDD and SDD hard drives, fans, get detailed information about the PC hardware and various processes.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
giveaway share

Big thanks for the giveaway! I would like to win a key for Aida 64 Extreme Edition to find out more inside info about my PC. Currently i don't own a benchmark program but i definitely need one urgently to find out more about my hardware and software. I am currently running the trial for the Extreme version.
Thank you.
Heart
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win this awesome giveaway, @jasonX and FinalWire Ltd. for sponsoring this cool product! Smile

I'm currently not using any diagnostic/benchmarking software application but had an opportunity to use AIDA64 previously on my old PC. Hoping to win a license to use for my own laptop. Count me in please!

What makes AIDA64 Extreme the best are its superb and unparalleled features like,

1) Most accurate hardware detection capabilities to provide detailed information on the computer internals, strengthened by an exhaustive hardware database holding 300,000+ entries.
2) Providing multi-pages of detailed information on hardware configuration, including installed applications/programs, software licenses and details, security applications, and Windows settings.
3) Its System Stability Test uses a 64-bit multi-threaded stress testing module to drive the computer to its absolute limits. Hard disk, SSD and OpenCL GPGPU video adapter stress testing is also included. 

Facebook Share: https://www.facebook.com/aleinrundee/pos...2239407967
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED. PLEASE BE PATIENT FOR THE WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT. 
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, hanso
Sponsor has given directive to randomize the winners. 

We are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

GFYI [Official] AIDA64 Extreme Halloween 2019 Giveaway 

https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=8625

[Image: Ji7NVeA.png]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner 1 - pisondi

Winner 2 - damien76

Winner 3 - dinosaur07

Winner 4 - Raur

Winner 5 - dhruv2193

Winner 6 - kubik67

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096