Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] HitmanPro.Alert Christmas 2019 Giveaway
Thanks a lot for the giveaway @jasonX and thanks at Mr. M. Loman for supporting it!
HitmanPRO Alert! is definitely the best anti-exploit on the market with proven antiransomware technics and exploit mitigation tools such as Cryptoguard, Process protection and other useful encryption tools that will weaponise my PC in front of any malware that could attempt to install.
Excellent overall protection, a must have tool for ANY PC.

I am already following them on my twitter!  Cool
My share below:
twitter giveaway share
software enthusiast!
https://twitter.com/pisulika/status/1215...16384?s=20

Hooray! Thank you for a nice chance to win a perfect license! HitmanPRO Alert! is the best and the most innovative antiransomware product. It helped me twice blocking a nasty ransom virus sent through an attachment in my gmail and once when i attempted to download a file from internet, it alerted me. For this activities i am grateful to this product and i want to have a license for the HitmanPRO Alert! so that i could enjoy the removal of tracking cookies from my PC.
For this ransomware protection in my humble opinion this solution is the best.

I followed them on twitter.
Heart
Thanks for @jasonX for this giveaway and Mr. Mark Loman and Mr. Victor van Hillo for sponsoring us the giveaway licenses  Smile

I would like to take part in this great competition because I can win a license for a very effective AV package.

WHAT makes HitmanPro.Alert the best and effective ransomware/antimalware solution?"

EFFECTIVENESS first and foremost !!!
It is a comprehensive security package, containing all the necessary components. You can count here but @jasonX did a great job describing HitmanPRO. Alert!
The anti-ransomware protection and innovative modules for scripts, macro files as well as the system and drives themselves deserve recognition.I have been using the Hitman.PRO program for several years and I value it for detectability and simplicity of use.
He was recommended on AV forums many times, so I decided to try it out. I am very happy with it, because it has found and neutralized the threat many times.
He is with me until today, and since my license has expired recently, I decided to take part in the competition.
The more that I use Sophos Intercept X on my phone and my wife's and I think that this is the best smartphone protection.

Share Facebook
Share Twitter
Thank you for the opportunity to win this special giveaway, @jasonX, Mr. Mark Loman and Mr. Victor van Hillo of HitmanPro/SurfRight.

"WHAT makes HitmanPro.Alert the best and effective ransomware/antimalware solution?"

HitmanPro.Alert is best known for its signature-less operation of CryptoGuard technology, which universally prevents spontaneous encryption of data by crypto-ransomwares in real-time. It utilizes also risk reduction features focusing on anti-spying and ant-snooping, such as kernel-based Keystroke Encryption, Webcam Notifier and BadUSB Protection. Also, Vaccination and Process Browsing and Application Lockdown reveal malware that hide inside or attempt to hide in trusted programs to gain persistence or hoist additional infection vector.

Hope to win a license to add an extra layer of protection to my vulnerable PC. Count me in please!

Facebook Share: https://www.facebook.com/aleinrundee/pos...1250991732
HitmanPro Alert is a perfect companion for your primary security. It has advanced & specialized protection to combat modern threats ransomware and exploit. Encrypts keystroke and notifies on webcam access to protect your identity and privacy. And Application Lockdown.

https://twitter.com/ucasacar/status/1217553042192551936
GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. PLEASE PATIENT ON THE WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT.
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, Mohammad.Poorya, wwd
We are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

GFYI [Official] HitmanPro.Alert Christmas 2019 Giveaway

https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=9406

[Image: WV4AURJ.png]

dhruv2193
kubik67
pisondi
hamilton
wwd

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner 1 - dhruv2193

Winner 2 - kubik67

Winner 3 - pisondi

Winner 4 - hamilton

Winner 5 - wwd

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!
[-] The following 9 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, Mohammad.Poorya, pinp, pisondi, Raur, wwd
Congrats to the lucky winners and thanks for the giveaway!

Smile
software enthusiast!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to dinosaur07 for this post:
  • dhruv2193, hamilton, harlan4096
Congratulations to all winners.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to smieszko for this post:
  • dhruv2193, harlan4096
Thanks again to jasonX for arranging this great giveaway and congratulations to the winners.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to hamilton for this post:
  • dhruv2193, harlan4096