Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Driver Easy Professional Halloween 2019 Giveaway
[Image: w3Wxm7X.png]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
Driver Easy Professional Halloween 2019 Giveaway!

[Image: fnI5qdi.gif]

We would like to thank Easeware Technology Limited 
for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

[Image: e9E5ivw.gif]

Overview

Driver Easy is a driver updater program that helps all users update drivers automatically. It scans the user's computer, detect the problem drivers, and update these drivers automatically. Since its release in 2009, Driver Easy has become a well-known driver update tool that has over 3 million users 
worldwide. 

[Image: 5YcJr6W.gif]

[Image: rhwlNI0.gif]

Driver Easy is designed to help the user to easily and quickly resolve any driver problems. With its easy-to-use user interface, all users can update drivers within a few minutes and this ease of use is tailored for those who aren't that technically equipped and not comfortable doing driver updates!

[Image: oKsUuZs.gif]

[Image: zip8T3R.gif]

Driver Easy checks the drivers for almost all the user's hardware devices. It has and is supported by its database of over 8 million drivers. No matter what device driver issues the user is having trouble with it is guaranteed that Driver Easy will fix it! Users can update network drivers easily even without Internet access on the problem computer via its "offline scan feature". This is a unique feature that most driver updaters don't offer. 

[Image: wql2sPs.gif]

Easeware Technology Ltd., the makers of Driver Easy offers the public a free version (1) Driver Easy Free, (2) Driver Easy Professional and (3) Driver Easy Technician. Licenses are divided into (a) Home / Business and, (b) Technician licenses

Driver Easy Professional Features
[Image: JZVxy5A.png]

[Image: 3r2hMH8.png]

What is Driver Easy?

Why drivers cause computer problems

Driver Easy Demo

Latest stable version is Driver Easy version 5.6.12.37077 (2019.07.05)

What's New:

• * Improved the translations for Mandarin Chinese
  • Fixed some minor bugs such as "Index Not Found MachineGuid"

Driver Easy version 5.6.12.37077

Changelog:

• * Adopted a new set of pictures in the "Scan" panel
  • * Swapped the positions pf the "Like Us" and "Feedback"
  • Added icons to identify the outdated/missing driver or unplugged device
  • Improved the interface of the feedback feature
  • Added "Help" buttons for the common download errors
  • Improved the translation for the different languages, such as Czech, German and Portuguese
  • Eliminated some minor bugs

Driver Easy Version History

Driver Easy Professional prizes for this giveaway/contest
Easeware Technology Ltd. has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum twenty (20) Driver Easy Professional annual licenses as Halloween 2019 contest prizes

CONTEST RULES

To boost forum participation/contribution, all who wish to participate MUST have created a minimum of 3 threads and 5 posts (threads in sections: (i) Giveaways / Contests (ii) Deals and (iii) Geeks FYI > Feedback are NOT INCLUDED). Entries not meeting the requirement will be deleted. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

1. Please answer the question below.  

"WHAT driver updating / backup software application do you use and what features/reasons why Driver Easy Professional makes it the better/preferred choice?"

Participants can enter TWICE. Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: PN1If6Y.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Code:
Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] Driver Easy Professional Halloween 2019 Giveaway 
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=8634

Optional: You may want to like/follow Driver Easy's social networking sites as added support.

3. As mentioned, participants can enter TWICE. (Twice only)

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Twenty (20) winners will each receive one (1) year license of Driver Easy Professional

Winners will be selected by Driver Easy Professional Representative

Upon winner announcement, all winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize.

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run from 
October 14, 2019 to November 30, 2019

[Image: 5X44PW5.gif]
[-] The following 9 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, hanso, harlan4096, Herran, ismail, Mohammad.Poorya, silversurfer, Toligo
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS NOW OPEN!
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, hanso, harlan4096, ismail, silversurfer, Toligo
ENTRY#1

"WHAT driver updating / backup software application do you use and what features/reasons why Driver Easy Professional makes it the better/preferred choice?"

I do not have software for driver update so I just check and see what are the drivers that need updating and download and install separately. This is reason I need Driver Easy Pro to automate the job because I am tired doing it manually. Plus I sometimes get mistake when doing it manually. With Driver Easy it is automated (can set it up) and your problems are gone! Cheers and thanks!

https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/11...7585853440
Entry 1
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...2335593477

I am currently using no driver updater. I search for updated drivers on the internet which is time consuming. Driver Easy will help me to download and install all the updated drivers for my system and this will keep my system running smoothly. I also like the backup and restore feature which ensures system safety in case the new drivers are not working correctly.
Followed on all platforms!
Thanks!!
Entry 2
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...2335593477

I am currently using no driver updater. I search for updated drivers on the internet which is time consuming. Driver Easy will help me to download and install all the updated drivers for my system and this will keep my system running smoothly. I also like the backup and restore feature which ensures system safety in case the new drivers are not working correctly.
Followed on all platforms!
Thanks!!
ENTRY#2

I do not have software for driver update so I just check and see what are the drivers that need updating and download and install separately. This is reason I need Driver Easy Pro to automate the job because I am tired doing it manually. Plus I sometimes get mistake when doing it manually. With Driver Easy it is automated (can set it up) and your problems are gone! Cheers and thanks!

https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/11...7585853440

Thanks for two chances!
Thanks a lot for the giveaway!
Currently I am using Driver Genius 16 but I would like to have a license for Driver Easy as I find it more robust, updated and adapted to my taste. I trialed it and it quickly found some updates missed by my current driver utility software. I like a lot its scanning speed and DB.

My share below:

Twitter share
software enthusiast!
ENTRY#1

I do not currently use the software to back up and update drivers and use the built-in Windows tool through device Manager to update. 
This method does not always download the latest drivers and sometimes you have to search for the latest drivers over the Internet and you can even make a mistake with the choice, which can cause a failure and failure of some functions and equipment. This method in addition to the inconvenience still requires a lot of time.
I want to win DriverEasy Professional to automatically search, download the latest drivers and update or install them with one click of the computer mouse.

Thanks for the contest.
Thank You Driver Easy!

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
ENTRY#2

I do not currently use the software to back up and update drivers and use the built-in Windows tool through device Manager to update. 
This method does not always download the latest drivers and sometimes you have to search for the latest drivers over the Internet and you can even make a mistake with the choice, which can cause a failure and failure of some functions and equipment. This method in addition to the inconvenience still requires a lot of time.
I want to win DriverEasy Professional to automatically search, download the latest drivers and update or install them with one click of the computer mouse.

Thanks for the contest.
Thank You Driver Easy!

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
giveaway share

Thanks a lot for this very special event. Currently i don't have any driver update utility on my pc as I manually update the drivers but i would like to win a key for Driver Easy Professional in order to update all the drivers at once. Plus the driver backup functionality all of this made me enter this draw.
Thank you.