Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 3 Halloween 2019 Giveaway
[Image: Cx3FUV5.jpg]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 3 Halloween 2019 Giveaway!

[Image: 6Vg4YZB.gif]

We would like to thank Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG. for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

Overview

Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 3 is video editing software to cut, edit and convert videos. User can also redub and add background music to their videos, apply effects and unique transitions and save your videos to hundreds of formats, profiles and resolutions. The program comes with a dedicated precision tool to remove ads and features easy-to-use sliders to adjust the video quality. A huge selection of titles, graphic and text overlays as well as transition effects help turn ordinary video files into full-fledged movies. 

[Image: ab1I0QL.gif]

[Image: Nne1CMv.gif]

[Image: 17BgNcZ.gif]

Program navigation is easy as the interface is simple with both mouse and keyboard support. During video editing, the user is not overwhelmed with a lot of icons and toolbars. All it takes is a single glance  at the simple interface and redesigned editor that any new user without any technical background in video editing will feel at home. Users do not have to grapple with countless of menus and toolbars as the interface is simple and straightforward. Everything is laid out and shown in clear and accessible fashion. 

[Image: Zc72R87.gif]

[Image: gNcIk4f.gif]

Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro has been designed taking into consideration ease of use and fast creation of output in excellent form without the need for technical knowledge. Move Studio Pro uses state-of-the-art technology, fully supporting both 4K resolutions and Dolby 5.1 and this is with lighting fast conversion to up to speeds of 400% especially with NVENC-enables NVIDIA cards. That's turbo to your conversions! Video creation and editing gives the user a selection of either simple and expert modes employing GPU-based video conversion for blazingly fast rendering. 

[Image: BWcLHHq.gif]

[Image: n0w9HDV.gif]

This "Pro 3" version features a completely revised editor with a media library that includes and a built-in/integrated equalizer to enhance and polish all audio tracks. Users can also quickly change playback speeds to create time-lapse or slow-mo effects. Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 3 also comes with a huge collection of background music and audio effects that will make your scenes more dynamic.

[Image: 3ULOcMm.gif]

[Image: EbbdT3S.gif]

Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 3 also has included a new collection of designed themes and templates with the ability to create unique transitions. Videos are easily brought to life and playable across practically all devices, with over 100 new output presets. Text enhancements / overlays and animations are included make any edited video complete with more cinematic experience. 

AMSP3_Create_RAW.mp4

AMSP3_Theme Wizard_RAW.mp4

AMSP3_Commercial Ad_cut_RAW.mp4

Features at a glance:

• Quick and easy precision cuts
  • Multi-track editor
  • Create your own documentaries with professional designs and subtitles
  • High-resolution 4K videos and perfect mobile device compatibility
  • Redub, cut and comment videos
  • New vibrant animations and transitions
  • Export to hundreds of formats and resolutions for any purpose

Latest version is Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 3 version ver 3.0.0

Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 3  licenses for this Halloween 2019 giveaway/contest
Ashampoo Gmbh has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum four (4) licenses of Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 3  as Halloween 2019 giveaway/contest prize

CONTEST RULES!

To boost forum participation/contribution, all who wish to participate MUST have created a minimum of 3 threads and 5 posts (threads in sections: (i) Giveaways / Contests (ii) Deals and (iii) Geeks FYI > Feedback are NOT INCLUDED). Entries not meeting the requirement will be deleted. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

1. Please answer the question below.  

"WHAT video editing software do you use frequently and WHY do you want to win a license of Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 3?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: KtfXfXr.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Code:
Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 3  Halloween 2019 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=8624

Optional: You may want to like/follow Ashampoo's social networking sites as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

Please follow ALL rules stated especially what is REQUIRED. Entries who do not follow ALL rules will be invalid and not included.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Four (4) winners will each receive one (1) license of Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 3

Winners will be selected by random.org and once posted,
winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from October 14, 2019 to November 15, 2019

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: 5X44PW5.gif]
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, Herran, ismail, silversurfer, Toligo
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS NOW OPEN!
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • harlan4096, Herran, ismail, silversurfer, Toligo
"WHAT video editing software do you use frequently and WHY do you want to win a license of Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 3?"

I have AVS video editor and VSDC Free editor. AVS pretty much covers all I need but I still download stuff to use in the internet like overlays, filters, bokehh etc. VSDC on the other hand is a bit different as the placement of successive video edits are opposite. I still need to check it out further to get good results so mostly I use AVS. Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 3 comes with free sample stuff you can use out of the box (and quite good also). Interface seems simple enough for a not-so-intermediate/expert/newbie. I just learn as I use Smile Thanks for this contest!

https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/11...6446448640
I am currently using GoPlay Editor but is about to expire soon. I can redub and add background music to my videos, apply effects and unique transitions and save  videos to hundreds of formats, profiles and resolutions. The program comes with a dedicated precision tool to remove ads and features easy-to-use sliders to adjust the video quality. These handy and good amount of features make me want to use this software.
Thanks!!
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...6903838720

To edit videos, I use the free OpenShot Video Editor program. But this program does not provide all the needs and presents fewer functions. I want to win the license for Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 3 because Movie Studio Pro 3 is a powerful tool for making movies. The editor improves the quality of clips, adds background music, transitions and other effects, easily adds titles, cuts ads and converts videos to any of hundreds of formats and resolutions optimized for a large number of devices from iOS and Android and others, uses smart cutting technology, adds sounds and animations and many other features.

Thanks for this contest! Thank you Ashampoo!

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @jasonX and Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG. for sponsoring this fantastic product! Smile

I currently use the iDealshare VideoGo 6 editor program. It offers basic tools and limited functions for standard videos. I'd like to win a license for Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 3 because it's a powerful video editor to cut, edit and convert movies. Its user slider enhances video quality, can redub and adds background music, transitions and other effects, etc. Latest version 3 supports high-resolution 4K videos and perfect mobile device compatibility. Count me in please  Shy

Facebook Share
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON. PLEASE BE PATIENT. 
We are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

GFYI [Official] Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 3 Halloween 2019 Giveaway

https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=8624

[Image: 7reo52i.png]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner 1 - Raur

Winner 2 - dhruv2193

Winner 3 - kubik67

Winner 4 - Toligo

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!

[Image: 5X44PW5.gif]
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, Raur, Toligo
Congratulations to the winners Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ismail for this post:
  • harlan4096
Thanks a lot and congratulations to all winners! Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Raur for this post:
  • harlan4096