Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Ashampoo Snap 10 Easter 2019 Giveaway
[Image: Cx3FUV5.jpg] 

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
Ashampoo Snap 10 Easter 2019 Giveaway!

[Image: gDPEIzL.gif]

We would like to thank Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG. 
for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

Overview

Ashampoo Snap 10 is Ashampoo's premier screenshot application. You can then edit, annotate and share the results with others comfortably.Various post-processing tools that include graphical elements, symbols and effects help you convey lots of information through a single image. Whether you're writing documentation and tutorials or you simply need to share what you've just seen on your screen with others - Ashampoo Snap 10 makes it possible fast! 

[Image: 0J0KNkC.gif]

[Image: OHSDE4Y.gif]
2_settings.gif

Editing and creating content is easy, e.g. with the help of multi-lingual text recognition, automatic numbering and task-driven image editing. Finished images and videos can easily be saved locally, emailed or uploaded to the cloud. The edit window interface is now minimizable, resizable and fully movable and rescales automatically to fit any display and DPI setting. 

Ashampoo Snap 10 features include capture of full 3D fullscreen games. With the new video capture editor, videos can now be cut, joined or split up into individual episodes and exported as GIF animations. The newly added watermarking feature is also the perfect way to protect your work against theft and unauthorized use. Web site captures can now include their URLs for easier organizing. It's a brand new experience with enhanced sound recording, video watermarking and smarter editing tools. 

[Image: qSF8hJx.png]

[Image: wmyZI0y.png]

Capture and edit any screen content
There's no easier way to create screenshots and videos than using Ashampoo Snap 10. Capture and edit anything you see on your screen. 

Flexibility and precision for your captures
Use pixel precision with your captures. Entire screen, single web sites or individual sections - turn them into images or videos with Snap. Work with timers, auto-scroll through websites or use smart text recognition, the possibilities are endless. A single click or key stroke is all it takes for Snap 10 to spring into action! 

[Image: BeObJaQ.gif]

All the information you need in a single image
Snap 10 makes it easy to share relevant information with others quickly. Use arrows, graphics, automatic numbering and many more options to turn your images into self-explanatory masterpieces. Save time and effort and do away with cumbersome descriptions! Show, don't tell - fast, easy and to the point. 

Create your own real-time videos
Edit your videos live and add texts, drawings or voice narration. Post-processing is now optional! Visualize mouse clicks and key strokes live in your videos - perfect for tutorials. N Don't forget to use the new video watermarking to protect your IP.

Works with any display
When working in a multi-display environment, you may be faced with a dozen different screen resolutions and DPI settings. Snap automatically adapts to your display settings for perfect results on any display!

Perfect for web content
Not only can Snap 10 capture Internet images but it can also include information on the source page either graphically as part of the image or through metadata. Snap keeps things organized. And if you need to share the image, Snap can add the corresponding link automatically, if needed. Would you like to capture entire web sites, text elements only or capture multiple windows at once? Ashampoo Snap 10 makes it possible! 

[Image: tqmf0db.gif]

[Image: 4SEvSUT.gif]

Video editing for the perfect movie
Even already good videos can do with a little polishing: cut out unneeded scenes, remove ads or split up your videos into individual episodes. With Ashampoo Snap 10, you don't require any additional software! The ingeniously easy editor helps you keep only the most important parts and highlights from your videos. Then, simply append another video or export your most precious moments as GIF animations!

[Image: ueOLMjz.gif]

Safely send or upload to the cloud
Would you like to access your images from anywhere? Ashampoo Snap 10 has got you covered: send images via email, save them to Ashampoo Webspace or upload them to all common clouds services (DropBox, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive). If needed, your images can be optimized in size before emailing or uploading them.

Feature highlights:

• Screenshots and videos in up to 4K resolutions
  • Built-in video cutting
  • Comfortable cloud support
  • Join videos together or save parts as individual episodes
  • Works seamlessly with multi-monitor setups
  • Include image origins (URLs) visually as texts or in metadata
  • Capture multiple windows, entire websites and menus
  • Share images with proper links through emails
  • Intelligent highlight effect with image analysis

NEW

• Create screenshots of 3D fullscreen games
  • Cut videos
  • Save videos as individual episodes
  • Join video files
  • Improved watermarking with live previews
  • Turn video cuts into animated GIFs
  • Add origin (URL) to images
  • Include origin in image metadata
  • New hotkeys and screenshot settings
  • More intuitive dialogs
  • Speed improvements across all program areas
  • Include origin (URL) in emailed images (Outlook*)
  • Movable and minimizable edit window
  • Highlight effect with image analysis
  • Full DPI awareness
  • New formatting options for numbered buttons
  • Work with different DPI settings across multiple displays

IMPROVED

• Additional fixed windows sizes
  • Enhanced recording of audio tracks
  • Text recognition support for 6 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Turkish, Russian)

Ashampoo Snap 10 licenses for this Easter 2019 giveaway/contest
Ashampoo Gmbh has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum five (5) licenses of Ashampoo Snap 10 as giveaway/contest prize

CONTEST RULES

To boost forum participation/contribution, all who wish to participate MUST have created a minimum of 3 threads and 5 posts (threads in sections: (i) Giveaways / Contests (ii) Deals and (iii) Geeks FYI > Feedback are NOT INCLUDED). Entries not meeting the requirement will be deleted. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

1. Please answer the question below.  

"WHAT is your current screen capture utility and WHY do you want to win a license
of Ashampoo Snap 10?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: pdVjSe0.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Code:
Geeks For Your Information Ashampoo Snap 10 Easter 2019 Giveaway 
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=6241

Optional: You may want to like/follow Ashampoo's social networking sites as added support.

[center]Ashampoo on Facebook

Ashampoo on Google+

Ashampoo on Youtube[/center]

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Five (5) winners will each receive one (1) license of Ashampoo Snap 10

Winners will be selected by random.org and once posted,
winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run from March 25, 2019 to April 25, 2019

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: pBtNr32.gif]
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, grr, harlan4096, Raur, silversurfer
GIVEWAY / CONTEST IS NOW OPEN!
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • harlan4096, Raur, silversurfer, Toligo
"WHAT is your current screen capture utility and WHY do you want to win a license of Ashampoo Snap 10?"

I am using ShareX Portable and Faststone Srceen Capture (last free version). I like to win a license of Ashampoo Snap so I can have more functions especially the adding of text/text box items plus minimal video capture and edit with high quality. Image edit is also good like the pciture with the lady! Thanks for this contest! Thanks also to Ashampoo!

https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/11...2951021569
"WHAT is your current screen capture utility and WHY do you want to win a license
of Ashampoo Snap 10?"

-I'm currently using Camtasia for Screen recording but only Snip tool for screenshots. I'd like to win this for taking screenshots!
Also,
Snap can now capture 3D fullscreen games. The new video editor trims recordings to size without quality loss and helps split up lengthy clips into individual episodes.

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/5686Rai/status/1113426365888520192
of Ashampoo Snap 10?"

I am currently using the Faststone Screen Capture program to capture the screen and want to win a license 
Ashampoo Snap 10 because I want to have an alternative and more functionality. Ashampoo Snap 10 is a more complex program, but it also has original functionality (upload and send to the cloud and as an email, menu capture and text recognition (OCR) support.
Thank you for the visual overview of Ashampoo Snap 10 features and for this contest!

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...7418902528
I am currently using Bandicam for screen capture/recording. I want to win Ashampoo snap 10 because i would like to have alternative software for screen capturing also. Thanks!!!
Thanks for the Giveaway!
1. "WHAT is your current screen capture utility and WHY do you want to win a license of Ashampoo Snap 10?"
   I do not have any screen capture utility at present and therefore hope to win this Ashampoo Snap 10 for my screen capture tool. 

2. Twitter sharing link :
https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/1119822159688245248
   Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...7196545009
Thanks for the opportunity to win in this great giveaway @jasonX and Ashampoo  

of Ashampoo Snap 10?"

My current screen capture is ApoweREC for video screen recorder and PicPic Portable for screenshot images. I'd like to win a license in order to enjoy the rich features of a screen capturing software such as Ashampoo Snap 10 plus it has other functionalities like cloud support and safely send to email capability, and OCR support. Video editing functions are not available on free software like PicPic and its ability to record 3D games and full DPI awareness are worth trying. Count me in please!

Twitter Share

Facebook Share
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED. 

WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON. PLEASE BE PATIENT.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • harlan4096
Ashampoo Snap 10 Easter 2019 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=6241

[Image: 9AGJHrM.png]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner 1 - Raur

Winner 2 - damien76

Winner 3 - Toligo

Winner 4 - dhruv2193

Winner 5 - kubik67

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!

[Image: pBtNr32.gif]

[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, Raur, silversurfer