GFYI [Official] AIDA64 Extreme Christmas 2022 Giveaway
[Image: kiNLWSA.png]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
AIDA64 Extreme Christmas 2022 Giveaway!

[Image: Hl7LhDO.gif]

We would like to thank FinalWire Ltd. 
for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

Overview

AIDA64 Extreme is "the"  industry-leading system information tool from Hungarian company FinalWire Ltd (a privately held company located in Budapest, Hungary). AIDA64 is loved by PC enthusiasts around the world, which provides extremely detailed information about hardware and offers benchmarks to measure the performance of the computer.

[Image: HVDQtLi.png]

AIDA64 Extreme has a hardware detection engine unrivaled in its class. It provides detailed information about installed software and offers diagnostic functions and support for overclocking. As it is monitoring sensors in real time, it can gather accurate voltage, temperature and fan speed readings, while its diagnostic functions help detect and prevent hardware issues. It also offers a couple of benchmarks for measuring either the performance of individual hardware components or the whole system. It is compatible with all 32-bit and 64-bit Windows editions, including Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022.

[Image: tj45rnL.png]

[Image: VnZXjzf.gif]

[Image: lyZcUIl.gif]

Features at a glance:

• Diagnostics
    AIDA64 provides 50+ pages of information on hardware configuration and another 50+ pages of installed applications/programs, software licenses and details, security applications, and Windows settings.

• Stress testing
    AIDA64 System Stability Test uses a 64-bit multi-threaded stress testing module to drive the computer to its absolute limits. Hard disk, SSD and OpenCL GPGPU video adapter stress testing is also available.

[Image: JYk7K2x.gif]
  • Accuracy
    AIDA64 has only the most accurate hardware detection capabilities to provide detailed information on the computer internals without the need to get inside the system itself. The hardware detection module is strengthened by an exhaustive hardware database holding 300,000+ entries.

• Benchmarking
    AIDA64 incorporates a set of 64-bit benchmarks to measure computer performance and various data processing tasks with mathematical calculations. Multi-threaded memory and cache benchmarks are included to analyze system RAM bandwidth and latency. 

AIDA64 Extreme benchmarking provides several methods to measure system performance. These benchmarks are synthetic, so their results show only the theoretical (maximum) performance of the system. CPU and FPU benchmarks of AIDA64 Extreme are built on the multi-threaded AIDA64 Benchmark Engine that supports up to 1280 simultaneous processing threads. It also supports multi-processor, multi-core and HyperThreading enabled systems.

[Image: 5zLN2fL.gif]
  • Software audit
    AIDA64 provides 50+ pages of information on installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings. List of started processes, services, DLL files, startup programs, and visited web pages is also available.

• SensorPanel
    AIDA64 Extreme allows for the user to custom build the perfect, custom panel for his use. He can imagine such that it suits the design of his rig to monitor all the various sensors, cooling system, utilization and many more. With "SensorPanel" the user can use different graphs, gauges and custom images along with dynamic or static texts linked to all the sensor data. AIDA64 can read from the user's computer and place them on an empty canvas if preferred. 

[Image: IVnX5c7.gif]
  • External display support
    AIDA64 can display vital system data on a variety of LCD/VFD devices connected to the computer. The latest AIDA64 release supports over 50 LCD and VFD screens, and introduces wireless remote monitoring of sensor values on smartphones and tablets.

[Image: FxwCmVC.gif]
  • Measurements
    AIDA64 supports over 250 various sensor devices to measure temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and power draw. Measured values can be displayed on System Tray icons, OSD panel, Desktop Gadget, Logitech G15/G19 Gaming Keyboard LCD, and Razer SwitchBlade LCD.

AIDA64 has four (4) AIDA64 Editions: (1) AIDA64 Extreme, (2) AIDA64 Engineer, (3) AIDA64 Business  and (4) AIDA64 Network Audit. There is also an AIDA64 mobile app now at Google Play! Check it out HERE

[Image: A7Hq4DN.png]

AIDA64 Extreme version: 6.85.6300 stable (Dec 13, 2022)

The latest AIDA64 update introduces optimized benchmarks for AMD Ryzen 7000 and Intel Core 13000 Series processors, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.

New features & improvements

• AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for AMD Zen 4 based Ryzen 7000 Series processors
  • Microsoft Windows 11 2022 Update and Windows 10 22H2 2022 Update support
  • Asus ROG Ryujin II EVA LCD display support
  • Support for DDR5 EXPO memory profiles
  • Enhanced support for Socket AM5 and Z790 chipset motherboards
  • SMBIOS 3.6.0 support
  • GPU details for Intel Raptor Lake
  • GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, GeForce RTX 3070 Ti

What’s new in AIDA64 Extreme version: 6.85.6300 stable (Dec 13, 2022)

• AVX-512 optimized stress testing for AMD Zen 4 based Ryzen 7000 Series processors
  • SmartCool LCD display support
  • Enhanced support for Intel B760 chipset motherboards
  • Corsair HX1000i 2022, Corsair HX1500i, Gigabyte Aorus power supply unit sensor support
  • GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 7900 Series
  • GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080

More Information on AIDA64 Updates_News HERE

PERTINENT LINKS

AIDA64 Extreme licenses for this giveaway/contest

FinalWire Ltd. has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum, one license (1-year) AIDA64 Extreme for the top-prize winner AND three (3 x 6-month) licenses for the succeding three (3) winners as Christmas 2022 contest prizes!

CONTEST RULES

Everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE to qualify.

1. Please answer the question below.

"Share feedback / observations to FinalWire Ltd. about AIDA64 Extreme features and why do you want to win a license of AIDA64 Extreme?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: EWYGJui.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted text below in your social media account/s.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) (Facebook and Twitter are PREFERRED)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] AIDA64 Extreme Christmas 2022 Giveaway!
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=18220

Optional (but greatly appreciated) : Kindly like/follow the social networking sites of our sponsor as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed (unless otherwise specified). Unauthorized entries/share links will be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway. Kindly remember that our sponsors/representatives are always checking the giveaway threads. So please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

TOP PRIZE WINNER will get 1-year license of AIDA64 Extreme

Three (3) succeeding winners will each get 6-month license of AIDA64 Extreme

Winners will be selected by FinalWire Ltd. representative and once posted, winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim for proper licensing.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from December 12, 2022 to January 20, 2023

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: BS1DJMN.gif]
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, THE RANTER
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN! 

Please mind the rules! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, THE RANTER
"Share feedback / observations to FinalWire Ltd. about AIDA64 Extreme features and why do you want to win a license of AIDA64 Extreme?"

Thanks for this contest! I am always using AIDA64 Extreme ever since I won in the contest some time ago. Can FinalWire do something about the "not moving the mouse" when testing  or  benchmarking? It has been like that since well ages...Isn't there a better way than "not moving the mouse" I mean sometimes we need the mouse, right? Just observed that and this has been like that I think even way, way back. Just a thought there. 

Thanks you FinalWire for this contest and have chance to update to latest version! Thanks for this contest! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Twitter Share
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/16...1281866752
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX
AIDA64 Extreme is the perfect app which provides 50+ pages of information on hardware configuration and another 50+ pages of installed applications/programs, software licenses and details, security applications, and Windows settings.
I like that almost all the main hardware components which likely cause issues like HDD can be put to absolute stress test and the app can gather accurate voltage, temperature and fan speed readings, while its diagnostic functions help detect and prevent hardware issues.
I would like to win  a license to the app to detect hardware failures beforehand so that i can  take action beforehand. 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • jasonX
Many thanks for another excellent exclusive giveaway jasonX and thanks to developer for supporting us.

AIDA64 Extreme is an invaluable tool for me. I'm a overclocker and power user, which means I need my system to be running at the pinnacle of performance. AIDA64 Extreme has been the best hardware diagnostic on the market for years now, and I can't imagine it ever being surpassed by anything new or old. Thank you FinalWire Ltd. for giving me the chance to win a license of AIDA64 Extreme and thanks mainly to jasonX and to forum admins for making this chance possible!

I am already following them on social media

My share is below:
twitter.com giveaway share
software enthusiast!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dinosaur07 for this post:
  • jasonX
Thanks a lot for this great opportunity to win a very good license.
Share feedback / observations to FinalWire Ltd. about AIDA64 Extreme features and why do you want to win a license of AIDA64 Extreme?
I've been using AIDA64 Extreme for a few months now and I'm absolutely loving it although the updates ran out ! Not only does it offer an easy to use interface but also provides detailed insights into the performance of my system. It allows me to easily identify any potential issues that might arise and take action before they become a problem. With its comprehensive set of features, AIDA64 Extreme is the perfect utility for anyone looking for performance monitoring tools. I highly recommend AIDA64 Extreme and would love to win a license.
https://twitter.com/pisulika/status/1612...Rz4C2c87nw

First feature that I like with AIDA64 is Accuracy because for me AIDA64 is number one when it comes to hardware capabilities detection by providing a detailed information of a computer system.
Second feature I that like is Benchmarking because AIDA64 incorporates a set of 64-bit benchmarks to measure computer performance and various data processing tasks with mathematical calculations.

Tweet
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED. 

The sponsor has been informed. Kindly wait on the announcement. 
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096
Hi all, 

FinalWire Ltd., marketing has given the go-signal to randomize the winners!

Thus, we are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

GFYI [Official] AIDA64 Extreme Christmas 2022 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=18220

[Image: AA14T7q.png]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

TOP PRIZE Winner -  dinosaur07

SECONDARY PRIZE Winner - pisondi

SECONDARY PRIZE Winner - damien76

SECONDARY PRIZE Winner - dhruv2193

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, pisondi