Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional Giveaway
[Image: 6mxQ3t9.jpg]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional Giveaway!

[Image: 1-intro3.gif]

We would like to thank EaseUS Software 
for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is an easy-to-use data recovery software that allows you to easily recover lost data from PC, laptop, hard drive or USB drive. It has been endowed with a straightforward interface to ensure an efficient and smooth use for common users. EaseUS Data recovery Wizard is the best Windows data recovery software that saves crucial files from severe data loss crisis for PCs, laptops, servers, memory cards, USB drives, SD cards, digital cameras, etc. 

[Image: 2-install.gif]

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard supports common recovery job of all file types. If the file system directories/indexes are damaged, the files can only be found and recovered from the content part of a partition. Lost files detected in this way are rebuilt into a "RAW" file because not every file type share the same file structure and indentifier. Most lost files can be recovered and retrieved a RAW files. 

[Image: 3-interface.gif]

[Image: 4-save-load-session.gif]

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard scan process consists of 2 parts:

Quick Scan
A fast scan only tries to rebuild files from every deleted flag in a file system. 

Advanced Scan
Automatically starts right after the quick scan, which not only fully checks the file directories/indexes to find more files, but also goes through every sector on the hard drive to find RAW files to increase the possibility of a successful recovery.

The user can"pause" or "stop" the scanning process anytime via the "Pause / Stop button" at the lower left corner of the interface. 

A full scan of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard (Quick and Advanced scan) finds files via 3 parts: (1) Deleted Files, (2) Lost Files, and (3) Existing Files.

• Deleted Files - are files that are searched from the files system duringthe fast scan (Quick Scan)

• Lost Files - are all suspected lost data found by the "Advanced Scan", (which automatically starts right after the Quick Scan). It scrutinizes every sector on the hard drive to increase the possibility of successful recovery.

• RAW

These are files found by RAW recovery. In some specific cases, the file system directories/indexes are damaged, which makes the files can only be found from the content part of a partition. Files detected (Advanced Scan) in this way are all known as "RAW files". EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard rebuilds these lost files and retrieves as RAW files. These files will no longer have their original names/directories and will instead be given an assigned name. So the user will need to check these files manually to rename and organize them. 

• Tag

Although the found RAW files do not retain their original name/path, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard will extract other tag information to make them easier to identify. These "tags" include author of documents, artist of music, camera information of photos/videos, and so on. Photos, videos, music, PDF, and MS Office files will be included in this section.

• Existing Files - The existing data on the drive, which can be ignored.

[Image: all-in-one-1.jpg]
[Image: 5-all-in-one-features.gif]

Features:

Format recovery
  • Accidental quick or full format
  • Reformat the device
  • Disk displays as RAW or Windows asks "Media/Drive is not formatted, would you like to format now?".
  • Disk initialization when the device is just connected.

Deleted file recovery
  • Permanently deleting files by skipping Recycle Bin or pressing 'Shift + Del'.
  • Deleting files by right-clicking menu or just pressing 'Delete' button
  • Files loss due to emptying Recycle Bin without backup.
  • Files deleted from USB drives, SD card and other removable storage

Other data loss cases
  • System crash or reinstallation
  • Data loss due to turn off the storage media during the writing process.
  • "media card error": a media card has been inserted that contains errors
  • Card Not Initialized or Card cannot be Read.
  • Memory card is locked, you cannot access it or open it.
  • "access denied", when SD card is corrupted.
  • Virus recovery (wannacry ransomware encrypted files)

Partition recovery
  • Recover from damaged or corrupted hard drive
  • Get data back from inaccessible drive
  • Recover accidentally deleted partitions on hard disk
  • Restore lost partitions, due to hdd repartition, boot manager, etc
  • Improper partition or partition error
  • Disk initialization when the device is just connected.

Others:
  • Read-only: non-destructive to the original data.
  • Specify file type to search precisely.
  • Pause and restart the scanning process later.
  • Filter or sort the search results by file name, file type, modify date to find the file you want quickly.
  • Preview files: check the file detail and recoverability.

How to use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro

[Image: how-to-use-logo.jpg]

[Image: 6-how-to-use.gif]

[Image: 7-rec0.gif]

[Image: 8-rec2.gif]

[Image: 9-rec3.gif]

COMPARE EDITIONS

[Image: 10-compare-editions.gif]

Latest version build is EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional 13.5 (July 29, 2020)

New features

• Supported to repair PDF, Word, Excel files
  • Supported to repair PNG, GIF, BMP files
  • Supported to recover mxf files
  • Improved recovery quality

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Revison History HERE

PERTINENT LINKS

2020 Top Windows Data Recovery Software - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 13.0 [New]

How to Recover and Repair Corrupted Photos and Videos?

Tutorial: EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard [2020]

Data Recovery Step by Step Guide

Memory SD Card Recovery - Recover Lost Files on Memory/SD Card

How to Recover and Repair Corrupted Photos and Videos?

Why the Lost Data cannot be Recovered

TIPS AND TRICKS

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional prizes for this giveaway/contest
EaseUS has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum five (5) licenses of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional 13.5 as contest prizes

CONTEST RULES

To boost forum participation/contribution, all who wish to participate MUST have created a minimum of 1 thread and 3 posts (threads in sections: (i) Giveaways / Contests (ii) Deals and (iii) Geeks FYI > Feedback are NOT INCLUDED). Entries not meeting the requirement will be deleted. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

1. Please answer the question below.  

"WHAT data recovery software are you currently using and WHY do you want to win a license of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: 11-Ease-US-Data-Recovery-Pro-SAMPLE-ENTRY2-08272020.jpg]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Code:
Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional Giveaway 
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=12645

Optional: You may want to like/follow EaseUS Software's social networking sites as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Winners will be selected via random.org and once posted,
winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Five (5) winners will each receive one (1) license of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run from 
September 10, 2020 to October 15, 2020

[Image: F5HQ5kd.gif]
[-] The following 10 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, Raur, silversurfer, smieszko, Starship, sty, THE RANTER, Ultimo
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!
[-] The following 8 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, Mohammad.Poorya, silversurfer, smieszko, Starship, Ultimo
"WHAT data recovery software are you currently using and WHY do you want to win a license of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional?"

For data recovery, I use perodically mostly free programs that have limitations in their functionality. Data recovery is quite rare and requires prompt actions until the disk space has been overwritten several times or the system has been reinstalled. And I believe that you should always have a reliable full-featured data recovery program. And the availability of the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional program will make it easier to solve the problem of data recovery. The presence of this program in combination with others will significantly increase the chances of recovering lost data.

Thanks for this opportunity! Thank you EaseUS!

Facebook Share
Twitter Share

I have Minitool Power Data Recovery 8 here with me and Recuva. I use them both but not often. I want to win a license of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional because I want to have an updated program to give me mileage in terms of recovering data. Updated versions tend to have new upgraded features and additional speed in recovery. Plus the user experience information of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional is great!

Thanks EaseUS!

https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/13...3706001408
Thank you for organizing this giveaway!
At the present I use Recuva data recovery software. Its decent but has corrupted some recovered files in the past. I have heard good things about EaseUS data recovery software and that it is one of the best software for this task with better result than most other options available in the market. I would love to win a license! 
My facebook share: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...2246377191
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...0671667201
I am currently using Recuva to recover deleted data. I want to use EaseUs Data Recovery as I have tried the free version and it finds and recovers more data reliably and easily. I also like that it can recover partitions.
Thanks!
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win this cool giveaway, @jasonX and EaseUS Software for sponsoring this special product!  Big Grin

I currently using iBoysoft Data Recovery Pro but I hesitate to use it due to my previous bad experience with their other software. With the current EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional 13.5, I'll be in good hands with regards to reliability and improved data recovery including file repair for most supported formats, in case of disaster or any typical user error. I'm also using other EaseUS products and so far they're all reliable and light in my system. Count me in please! Smile

Facebook Share: https://www.facebook.com/aleinrundee/pos...1440309711

Currently I am using Recover4all. After trying EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, I found the software offered some unique filtering methods, such as file status, file type, period modified, file size, initial letter of file name. It is very easy to find the files that need to be recovered by these Filtering Settings, so I want to get a license of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional. Thank you a lot.

my share
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, jasonX
I currently don't have any reliable recovery software, the last one used was O&O Media Recovery but it was not useful for my needs.
This software might help me if my partition gets lots or corrupted or my files are not readable. It looks good, has nice features and actually one good friend of mine who used it was able to recover his lost files.
Count me in please.
My share below:

twitter
software enthusiast!
CONTEST HAS ENDED. PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT. 

THANKS ALL!
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, silversurfer, Ultimo