Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] O&O Software Christmas Blowout 2019 Giveaway
"Share us your experiences while using earlier versions of O&O Defrag and O&O DiskImage and WHY do you want to win a license of O&O Defrag 23 Professional Edition and O&O DiskImage 15 Professional Edition?"

My experience while using earlier versions of O&O Defrag has been great , With O&O Defrag 23 I can speed up my work flows. I can have your files organised by their file name, access date, last modified date and more, whatever best suits your needs. Or if that's not enough then I can set up an entirely custom layout scheme which optimises Windows, application files and my user data to deliver the best possible system performance.
I had experience of the shock of data loss, or had to spend hours recovering system, I know the importance of backing up. Having a fall-back copy of both Windows – including all favourite apps and painstakingly crafted settings – and irreplaceable documents, media and other files is a no-brainer, but what is the best way to go out doing it?
O&O DiskImage Professional provides me with all the tools I need for backing up both individual data such as selected files and folders, plus take drive images of entire partitions and drives.

The STEALTH and SPACE defragmentation methods have been further optimized for the fastest possible defragmentation, while the COMPLETE methods allow for a more complete defragmentation. Along with the new SOLID/COMPLETE, the existing SOLID/QUICK method has been extended: it is now faster than COMPLETE and suitable for an occasional faster defragmentation.
The entire O&O DiskImage substructure has been completely rebuilt to enable us to add new functions and enhancements quicker and much more regular. The new DiskImage To Go function automatically turns an external hard drive (or USB flash drive with enough storage space) into an O&O DiskImage boot medium and marks this disk as the preferred storage medium for future system backups. As soon as you then connect this external USB hard disk to your computer, O&O DiskImage 15 automatically creates a backup. This makes it easy to create a recent backup. 

I want to win both updated versions (O&O Defrag 23 Pro edition and O&O Disk image 15 Pro edition)

[font]Thanks for this contest!  Thanks to [/font]O & O Software.[font]  Merry Christmas to all!!! Happy New Year to All!!![/font]

Twitter Share

Messages In This Thread
RE: GFYI [Official] O&O Software Christmas Blowout 2019 Giveaway - by Starship - 21 December 19, 18:03