Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gog Summer Sale Festival: buy thousands of discounted DRM-free games
Information 
Quote:
[Image: gog-summer-sale-festival-2019.png]

The Gog.com Summer Sale Festival has started. For those who never heard about Gog, it is games service and platform similarly to Steam or Origin but with noticeable differences. Apart from a strong focus on classic and independent games, Gog offers DRM-free games on its platform and has made the gaming client optional.

Many publishers choose not to deal with Gog or release only classic games that they own on Gog because of the lack of DRM.

The Summer Sale Festival brings free games that any customer may grab, Flash deals that require that you are on at the right time to get the deal, and a daily mix of new deals featured by the service.

Gog notes that games are discounted by up to 90% during the sale, and that more than 2000 games on the platform are available at a discount.

You find lots of classic games for $5 or less during the sale including complete or ultimate editions that include expansion packs or DLCs.

Since it would take a while to go through the offers, I'd like to present to you a top list of games that I can recommended wholeheartedly. Note that I like turn-based games, RPGs, simulations, and adventures the most.
Continue Reading