Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Ashampoo PDF PRO Valentines 2019 Giveaway
[Image: Cx3FUV5.jpg]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
Ashampoo PDF PRO Valentines 2019 Giveaway!

[Image: S4kR3ft.gif]

We would like to thank Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG. for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

Overview

Ashampoo PDF PRO is the complete PDF editing solution including all the tools to create, convert, edit and protect PDF documents. PDFs are now as easily editable as Word documents and users can modify them the same way they would modify text documents in a word processor. Ashampoo PDF Pro also supports document conversion into multiple popular formats (Microsoft Word, RTF, HTML, EPUB, JPEG etc.) to make contents more accessible. Embedded graphics and drawings are easily replaceable and the integrated find and replace feature supports both text and font styles. Working with multiple files is effortless thanks to drag and drop merging and support for PDF portfolios and photo albums. 

[Image: IC0m1Cv.jpg]

[Image: ffZpMIC.gif]

[Image: 7fqqFKD.gif]

[Image: bpZaQ3j.gif]

The integrated text recognition (OCR) instantly converts scanned text into computer-editable text. Word processing is highly versatile with support for wrapping text around objects, powerful spell checking and auto-hyphenation. Inserting, moving, cropping, masking and deleting individual images is also possible. Sensitive information can be blacked out and documents protected with AES encryption. With the included printer driver, PDFs can be created from virtually any Windows application.

[Image: NB0Er5r.gif]

[Image: D6I6DOe.gif]

[Image: q8oIuBE.gif]

[Image: FisIP5V.gif]

[Image: 8ywhejO.gif]

Features at a glance:

• Edit PDFs as comfortable as MS Word documents
  • Post-edit your documents in MS Word or other formats
  • Built-in revision control and spell checker
  • Format, revise and recompose with ease
  • Built-in PDF printer driver for maximum flexibility
  • Edit and annotate PDFs collaboratively
  • Insert and edit graphics and drawings
  • Replace single words or phrases in just seconds
  • Instantly access and use text blocks
  • Fill out and print forms inside the application

Latest version is Ashampoo PDF Pro version ver 1.1.1

Ashampoo PDF PRO licenses for this Valentines 2019 giveaway/contest

Ashampoo Gmbh has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum five (5) licenses of Ashampoo PDF PRO as Valentines 2019 giveaway/contest prize

CONTEST RULES

To boost forum participation/contribution, all who wish to participate MUST have created a minimum of 3 threads and 5 posts (giveaway/contests are not included). WE WILL BE CHECKING!

1. Please answer the question below.  

"WHAT PDF application are you currently using and WHAT are the features you like best in Ashampoo PDF Professional?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: C3m5UWu.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Code:
GFYI [Official] Ashampoo PDF PRO Valentines 2019 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=5524

Optional: You may want to like/follow Ashampoo's social networking sites as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Five (5) winners will each receive one (1) license of Ashampoo PDF PRO

Winners will be selected by random.org and once posted,
winners will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from February 12, 2019 to
March 25, 2019

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: K77sZ7D.gif]
[-] The following 9 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • browneylad, darktwilight, Deep900, dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, Raur, silversurfer, Toligo
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!!!!!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • harlan4096, silversurfer, Toligo
"WHAT PDF application are you currently using and WHAT are the features you like best in Ashampoo PDF Professional?"

I have iSkysoft PDF Editor but it is bit buggy and crashes sometimes plus extract pictures has border in side even when the original image do not have one. It is not watermakr but is just a thin border when extracting. I like to have license PDF editor so when I need to extract pictures I can get good images.
Thanks for contest! Thanks Ashampoo!!

https://plus.google.com/1092509418395157...AXrCh5awRq
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/10...5266635776
I am currently using PDF studio on my PC.I like that Ashampoo pdf is a complete pdf package with OCR functionality, editing capabilities for every kind of content in a pdf file etc. and would love to use it on my other PC.
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...6846342144
Thanks for the Giveaway!
I am currently using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for my PDF application. Ashampoo PDF Pro is the complete solution to manage and edit your PDF documents. It can create, convert, edit, change font type and size as well as alignment, spacing and protect your files.
Ashampoo PDF Professional can convert your pdf to editable text using OCR technology and it even can convert images to editable text. There is also built-in stamps which you can put in the documents per your requirement as well as the custom stamp. Those are the best features of Ashampoo PDF pro and you cannot expect to get those features from Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

2. Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...3063120423
Twitter sharing link :
https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/1103267409383706625

Optional :
https://www.facebook.com/Ashampoo liked and followed.

Currently, for PDF I use a program PDFelement 6 Pro subscription which will end soon. And I want to win Ashampoo PDF Pro because it's a full-featured program for managing and editing PDF documents.
At Ashampoo PDF Professional, my favorite things are converting PDF to MS Office documents, HTML, EPUB, JPG and RTF, text editing and spell checking, and automatic text recognition (OCR).

Thanks for this opportunity to win a PDF PRO version software. Thank you Ashampoo and the contest organizers!!!

Twitter Share
Facebook Share
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this contest @jasonX and Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG. Smile

I'm currently using PDF-XChange Editor Trial and its usage will end in a week. I'd need a full-featured PDF editor like Ashampoo PDF Pro to create, convert, edit and protect PDF documents with ease like Microsoft Word does with its documents. The features I like best in Ashampoo PDF Pro are: the ability to replace embedded graphics and drawings easily and can convert images and PDFs to editable text using OCR technology. Plus the needed built-in PDF printer driver to print document formats to PDF, without the need of another software for this task. Hoping to win a license!

Followed Ashampoo on Twitter and share link
Liked/Followed Ashampoo on facebook and share link
Thanks a lot for the contest.

I'm using Nitro pdf. but i like great features in Ashampoo PDF Professional :
1-document conversion into Microsoft Word, RTF, HTML, EPUB & JPEG
2-integrated text recognition (OCR) that instantly converts scanned text into computer-editable text

Twitter
Thank you for the giveaway.

Currently I am using trial Foxit PhantomPDF, unfortunately, the trial period ends.
It is a complete program including all the tools to edit, convert, create and protect PDF documents.
Ashampoo PDF Pro have supports document conversion into multiple popular formats (Microsoft Word, RTF, HTML, EPUB, JPEG etc.). Often I need conversion to MS Word.
The program have integrated text recognition (OCR) instantly converts scanned text into computer-editable text.
My share on Facebook
CONTEST HAS ENDED!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, harlan4096