• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Official] MakeUSLaugh_HitmanPro.Alert New Year 2019_1 Giveaway
We at Geeks for Your Information are looking 
for the funniest, wittiest 
New Year image/photo or GIF!

[Image: zqAKBA7.png]

PRIZE
HitmanPro.Alert

HitmanPro.Alert is a solution that provides real-time protection for home and business PCs to guard against prevalent and zero-day software exploits, drive-by downloads, crypto-ransomware, online fraud, espionage and identity theft. It protects your computer systems even before new and undiscovered threats are formally addressed by security updates and antimalware solutions.

[Image: shGZQJT.gif]

Disrupting the Cyber Kill Chain®
Alternative endpoint security solutions only focus on blocking malware delivery from web pages and email attachments, but HitmanPro.Alert also recognizes the capabilities of more devious attackers. HitmanPro.Alert is purpose-built to disrupt attacks in real-time across the entire threat life-cycle or Cyber Kill Chain®. 

HitmanPro.Alert not only offers exemplary exploit technique prevention and advanced malware remediation, its many Risk Reduction features also limit motivated and skilled attackers' abilities when they do succeed in compromising the endpoint.

[Image: 6T422Us.png]

CryptoGuard stops ransomware
The exclusive Risk Reduction features of HitmanPro.Alert include behavior based protection against high-impact crypto-ransomware, a prolific threats that slips by web filters and antivirus defenses every day. This type of infection --also generalized as cryptolocker --goes after images, documents, and other personal and critical data on local disks and networked drives. Cryptolocker malware encrypts the computer files of its victims and demands ransom money for the decryption key. The signature-less operation of HitmanPro.Alert's CryptoGuard technology universally prevents spontaneous encryption of data by cryptolockers. Even when trusted files or processes are hijacked for unsolicited encryption --as observed in cryptolockers "Vaultcrypt", "CryptoWall" and "CTB-Locker" --it is stopped and reverted by HitmanPro.Alert, without interaction from users or IT support personnel. 

Risk Reduction
Other Risk Reduction features focus e.g. on anti-espionage, such as kernel-based Keystroke Encryption, Webcam Notifier and BadUSB Protection. Moreover, Vaccination and Process Browsing and Application Lockdown reveal malware that hide inside or attempt to piggyback on trusted programs to gain persistence or hoist additional payloads. 

Whether computers are targeted indiscriminately or singled-out in a watering-hole or spear-phising attack, HitmanPro.Alert offers high-performance protection without requiring virus signatures or prior knowledge of attacks. The install-and-forget software is just 5 MB in size and runs on both 32-bit/64-bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10. 

[Image: ydxzLf0.png]

Latest Build is HitmanPro.Alert version 3.7.9.775

Build 775 (2019-02-01)
  • Improved Code injection, which will result in faster boot times on Windows 10. It also fixes a rare issue a few Windows 10 users had where the system did not finish boot correctly
  • Improved Heap Heap Protect mitigation as it should now play more nicely with certain .NET applications
  • Improved Hardware Assisted Control-Flow Integrity, our Last Branch Record CPU assisted ROP mitigation, to fix false positives we're seeing on some newer CPUs
  • Improved Alert info regarding our real-time Anti-Malware and Code Cave mitigation
  • Fixed Rare bug in CryptoGuard which sometimes forgot to make a backup of a file - which you could lose in the event of a ransomware attack

HitmanPro.Alert Update Info HERE

CONTEST RULES

1. To boost forum participation/contribution, all who wish to participate MUST have created a minimum of 3 threads and 5 posts (giveaway/contests are not included). WE WILL BE CHECKING!

2. Please post a funny/witty New Year image/photo or GIF. Image/photo or GIF must reflect something related to the "New Year" season/celebration and of course must be "funny/witty" and one that will make us laugh!

Post your entry below alongside your social media share.  

Please see sample entry below. 

[Image: aFN7zqB.png]

3. To show support to the sponsor/developer please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.

Code:
GFYI_[Official] MakeUSLaugh_HitmanPro.Alert New Year 2019_1 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=4946

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member entry is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNER WILL RECEIVE

One (1) year license of HitmanPro.Alert

Winners will be selected by Mr. Victor van Hillo of SurfRight and once posted all winner will only have 5 days to send a PM to CLAIM his prize.

Please include your Name / Email in your win claim

A WINNER'S "CLAIM" WILL BE CHECKED AND CONFIRMED

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe. 

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaways will run from 
January 15, 2019 to February 15, 2019

Goodluck to all!!! 

[Image: f1X9Y8B.gif]
[-] The following 17 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • akiratoriyama, browneylad, darktwilight, Deep900, dhruv2193, dinosaur07, hakah, hanso, harlan4096, jerzy6012, Mohammad, scolli23, silversurfer, smieszko, tofana, wwd, Łowca
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS NOW OPEN!!!
[-] The following 12 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • browneylad, darktwilight, dhruv2193, dinosaur07, divinenews, hakah, harlan4096, jerzy6012, silversurfer, tofana, wwd, Łowca
Thanks for this New Year MakeUsLaugh contest! Smile

[Image: HTunxnJ.gif]

Facebook
Twitter
Google Plus

Good luck to all! Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Łowca for this post:
  • darktwilight
Thanks for contest!!!!

I LOVE MY JOB -----> I HATE IT

[Image: ax215y3.jpg]

https://plus.google.com/1092509418395157...mzUjqHs42C
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...4687571968
After Hitman pro alert giveaway starts, all users trying their best to find funniest gif/image after seeing the posts by other users :-
[Image: c5Yfp7r.gif]
Me on new year eve
[Image: 9rPmGdU.gif]

Me and my computer after winning Hitman Pro Alert in new year
[Image: 5RwcmXT.gif]

My computer's built in security tools before Hitman Pro Alert-
[Image: tikLhs0.jpg]
My computer after installing HMPA(Hitman Pro Alert taking care of everything malicious without human intervention)
[Image: Si2Uel3.jpg]

New Year Prayer-Dear God, my prayer for 2019 is a FAT bank account and a THIN body. Please don't mix it up like you did this year.

Thanks for the giveaway!!
Big Grin 
[Image: iQ4hTev.jpg]

Poor Me! ...Maybe I would not think my life stinks - if my wife, friends, and directors at work would quit telling me to shave, shower and get some new clothes, so I would get rid of my stink.  

My Twitter share
My Google+ share

Many thanks to geeks.fyi forum and HitmanPro.com Team for the chance to win this great software. Smile
(aka Elijah Gale) "Always looking for kind people and the best software in all the right places, like on Geeks.fyi forum." Heart
[Image: b3ejlnj6syc21.jpg]

#JustBigfootThings

My Twitter Share
My Google+ Share

Thanks a lot for this contest @JasonX and Sophos/Hitman Pro 
1. Thanks for the New Year Giveaway !
2. Thanks for this New Year MakeUSLaugh Contest !!!

[Image: wyRDkI3.jpg]

[Image: 0r1beCY.jpg]

3. Facebook sharing link :
  https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...7464272650
  Twitter sharing link :
  https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/1092356869077651456
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hakah for this post:
  • akiratoriyama
Thanks for The Great contest Big Grin

[Image: 1-1-13h.png]

[Image: 1-1-13a.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wwd for this post: