Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[Official] Ashampoo Christmas Blowout 2018
Video 
[Image: Cx3FUV5.jpg]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
Ashampoo Christmas Blowout 2018!

[Image: GiwTz1c.gif]

We would like to thank Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG. 
for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

Ashampoo Backup Pro 12

Ashampoo Backup Pro 12 is a powerful software solution to back up and restore individual files or entire disk drives, including bootable OSes. Auto-updated backups render malware, ransomware or hardware defects inconsequential. All operations happen in the background and the program becomes active only when enough system resources become available so it won't disrupt your work. Innovative compression and encryption algorithms ensure backups are small and protected against unauthorized access. Apart from classic storage media, Ashampoo Backup Pro 12 also supports multiple cloud providers for easy uploading. Backups can be restored either through the program or Windows Explorer. An integrated rescue system creates bootable DVDs / USB drives that provides assistance in the event of a total system failure and restore your backups even when your system refuses to boot. Version 12 features disk health checks based on SMART values and disk surface checks for internal and external disks. The new Backup Viewer provides instant file access without the need to restore associated backups. Additional cloud storage providers like OneDrive Business / Office 365, Owncloud and Nextcloud are now also supported.

[Image: 9i5i8IL.gif]

The new Ashampoo® Backup Pro 12 covers all areas of data backups in a single program! That's why our program comes bundled with disk health monitoring to warn you of possible data loss or repair minor drive issues. Handling your backups also becomes incredibly easy since you can now access your files on the fly in a protected environment without modifying the originals. Cloud storage options are now more plentiful than ever with popular services like OneDrive Business / Office 365, Owncloud and Nextcloud joining the list. Discover the untamed power of Ashampoo® Backup Pro 12!

Feature highlights:
  • Restore individual files with ease
  • Backup and restore entire operating systems
  • Secure encryption to protect your privacy
  • Hassle-free backups through various cloud services
  • Easy data recovery through program or Windows Explorer
  • NEW: Backup Viewer for instant access to backed up files
  • NEW: OneDrive Business / Office 365, Owncloud and Nextcloud support
  • NEW: Powerful disk checking for 100% reliable backups

Ashampoo UnInstaller 8

Ashampoo UnInstaller 8 completely removes unwanted software and plugins from your system. Every installation is extensively monitored to guarantee a later uninstallation without leftovers. This includes nested setups where all files and registry modifications are logged and finally become uninstallable. Unmonitored installations can still be removed thanks to an advanced in-depth cleaning algorithm. Malware, spamware and harmful plugins are also detected, analyzed and removed. If needed, multiple applications and apps can be uninstalled in one go. 

Ashampoo UnInstaller 8 features Deep Cleaning technology that scans your system for residuals and is especially useful for installations that haven't been logged by the program. In tandem with the new profile database for popular applications, any program can now be removed without leftovers. And files that include personal information can now be wiped in the process for better privacy protection. This also includes nested setups, hidden browser add-ons or any other unsolicited programs. Programs can be uninstalled one by one or in batches.  The built-in snapshot feature makes it incredibly easy to compare different system states and find out exactly what modifications were made during an installation, but also during program use. For faster uninstalls, users can now drag application shortcuts onto the UnInstaller 8 program icon to instantly trigger their removal or use the improved tray menu. The program now also features a history view of all recently uninstalled applications. In addition, Ashampoo UnInstaller 8 features multiple system maintenance and cleaning tools. All modules, including cleaners, have been updated and support for Opera added.

[Image: h8Yxise.gif]

Feature highlights:
  • Fast uninstalls via drag and drop on program icons
  • Microsoft-certified program drivers
  • Removes even the most complex and convoluted setups
  • Permanently wipe sensitive data during uninstalls

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 16

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 16 is the proven tuning suite for Microsoft Windows. The various cleaners that eliminate web browsing traces, temporary files, uninstallation leftovers and junk files are among its most popular features. Modules like Antispy and Privacy Control safeguard user privacy and prevent unwanted sending of telemetry information to let users decide what information is shared and synchronized. Three intelligent auto-features keep systems clean, speed up program launches and enhance gaming performance. Furthermore, the Windows Registry is cleaned, autostart entries optimized and invalid shortcuts deleted to improve overall system stability and performance. Multiple system analysis tools provide a detailed look at installed hard and software components and the tweaking module has been improved with even more Windows customization options. Energy Manager has been added to the suite to help users conserve power and battery life. Browser Extension Manager handles browser extensions of all common browsers across user accounts and provides a quick way to uninstall unwanted addons. The new start page has been redesigned and packed with more features and information than ever before. 80 new and faster components make this the fastest WinOptimizer of all time. Energy Manager has been added to the suite to help users conserve power and battery life. Browser Extension Manager handles browser extensions of all common browsers across user accounts and provides a quick way to uninstall unwanted addons. The new start page has been redesigned and packed with more features and information than ever before. 80 new and faster components 

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 16 makes PCs faster, fixes system errors and removes junk files. Over 20 modules help customize your Windows and improve system stability, data privacy and system information transparency.

[Image: Kg6pYtp.gif]

Feature highlights:
  • Accelerate and slim down your system
  • Reclaim disk space efficiently
  • Maintain hard disk and system health
  • Conserve energy and preserve battery life with Energy Manager
  • Powerful browser extension management

Ashampoo Video Optimizer Pro

Ashampoo Video Optimizer Pro is the effective solution to enhance the quality of your videos. Stabilize shaky footage super easily, optimize contrasts and colors or sharpen your clips. Remove digital noise and flicker with incredible ease. Create slow motion or time lapse effects and fix lens distortions at the click of a button. Use the built-in editor to rotate, crop or merge your videos.

[Image: xYsPLnv.gif]

Benefits at a glance
  • Perfect for cellphone videos, action cams, digital cameras and drones
  • High-performance image stabilization
  • No more lens distortions: Automatic fisheye removal
  • Superior sharpness and colors for a totally new visual experience
  • Nifty slow motion and time lapse effects for breath-taking results
  • Perfect exposure and contrast settings even for unlucky shots
  • Stunning effects like tilt-shift for a more personal touch
  • Noise reduction and deflickering for clear and crisp videos
  • Rotate and edit videos with incredible ease through built-in editor
  • Save time with batch-processing

Ashampoo licenses for this Christmas 2018 giveaway/contest

Ashampoo Gmbh has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum 

Five (5) licenses of Ashampoo® Backup Pro 12
Five (5) licenses of Ashampoo UnInstaller 8
Five (5) licenses of Ashampoo WinOptimizer 16
Five (5) licenses of Ashampoo Video Optimizer Pro

CONTEST RULES!

Giveaway is open to all members.

1. Share us a "Christmas wish" for Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG. 

It can be a feature that you wish to be included on a specific product/s, an issue that you wish to be solved in a product/s or opinion about Ashampoo product development/support. 

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: 70HXlIA.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOTlimited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Code:
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=4687&pid=8283#pid8283

Optional: You may want to like/follow Ashampoo's social networking sites as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member entry is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Five (5) winners will each receive one (1) license of:

Ashampoo® Backup Pro 12
Ashampoo UnInstaller 8
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 16
Ashampoo Video Optimizer Pro

Winners will be selected by random.org and once posted,
winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run from 
December 15, 2018 to January 05, 2019

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: f1X9Y8B.gif]
[-] The following 10 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • Deep900, dhruv2193, dinosaur07, divinenews, gdant, harlan4096, jerzy6012, silversurfer, sterchin, Toligo
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS NOW OPEN!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • Deep900, silversurfer, sterchin
Share us a "Christmas wish" for Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG. 

I'd like to wish Ashampoo a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year and a BIG THANK YOU 
for always supporting the giveaway and contest forums. Not many are as open to share giveaway
licenses to forums but the generosity of Ashampoo is really a "hat's off thank you" expression for me. 
I wish that they have a new build for Ashampoo Snap too its a bit long since a new one appeared Smile

Merry Xmas and a Happy New year to all too!

https://plus.google.com/1092509418395157...uaDaURiupt
Great thanks for this very nice and impressive giveaway of Ashampoo products!
My X-Mas wish for Ashampoo team is: Merry Christmas at all, keep up the good work with your products in 2019 and let`s hope that we will see brand new releases in the future, fabulous discounts and good quality software made in Germany.
Rolleyes
My share below:
twitter
software enthusiast!
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...5056958465
My wish for Ashampoo products is that they make 2 modes in Ashampoo snap i.e.
1) Lite mode- Only for recording and seeing the output.
2) Full mode- Where all the tools/functions are present.
Other than this i find ashampoo products getting better than ever day by day.
Thanks for the giveaway!!
Thanks jasonX for such unique promotion. 

If they really fulfill our wishes, then I wish them to release a lifetime licence of their any popular product which is valid for all versions (including future versions) Tongue . Though they have very good product lineup but every year release makes the previous version outdated Confused .

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Ashampoo Team  Smile

Twitter Share
Share us a "Christmas wish" for Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG...

My Christmas wish for Ashampoo Gmbh is that future versions of "Ashampoo WinOptimizer" included an Internet Speed Optimizer so I could keep my internet connections as fast as possible.

Otherwise, I love Ashampoo software.  Smile

My Twitter share

My Google+ share
(aka Elijah Gale) "Always looking for kind people and the best software in all the right places, like on Geeks.fyi forum." Heart
"Share us a "Christmas wish" for Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG... "

I wish Ashampoo GmbH to continue the policy of free full programs (with reduced functionality), low prices and discounts for regular customers, further improvement of its software and expansion of cooperation with partners. I also want Ashampoo to pay attention to some "forgotten" products such as Ashampoo Photo Card 2, Ashampoo Internet Accelerator 3 and some others that haven't been updated in years.
In the office Suite Ashampoo office 2018 in the latest version of the missing button check program updates and the program is not updated.
It will be a good achievement for Ashampoo to be able to purchase lifetime licenses.
Overall, Ashampoo is a recognizable brand and wonderful software.

Thanks for this contest Ashampoo! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too!

Facebook Share
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...5837323511
Twitter Share
https://twitter.com/FGHJKKNN/status/1081210253038022656
Thanks for the Giveaway !
1. Share us a "Christmas wish" for Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG.
I wish Ashampoo can continue to develop more new products and provide further improvements on existing softwares with portable apps as well. It would be much better if they can offer more Lifetime Licenses especially to Geeks.fyi Giveaway Contest. Ashampoo is a good and reliable softwares and hope it can continue to render its full support to this forum from now on.
Thanks for this Ashampoo Contest! Merrry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

2. Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...4938665903
Twitter sharing link :
https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/1081222758141329408

Optional :
https://www.facebook.com/Ashampoo liked and followed.

Thanks for this Ashampoo Contest! Merrry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
Also Thanks for this Contest by Geeks.fyi!! Merrry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!!
Special Thanks to jasonX for organizing this Giveaway Event during Christmas 2018 - New Year 2019!
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED. PLEASE WAIT FOR THE WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • harlan4096