Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Official] Emsisoft Anti-Malware Christmas 2018 Giveaway
[Image: kB3Qp1v.png]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to offer 
Emsisoft Anti-Malware Christmas 2018 Giveaway!

[Image: bEr7tj6.gif]

We would like to thank Emsisoft for sponsoring the giveaway prizes.

Overview

Emsisoft Anti-Malware is an advanced security tool designed to keep your computer away from all malicious files, be them viruses, Trojan horses, spyware or adware. Emsisoft Anti-Malware is a pro-active weapon made to prevent infection from all internet threats. The new Emsisoft Anti-Malware has improved "Antivirus and Anti-Malware" feature that scans faster utilizing its dual detection engine. Emsisoft Anti-Malware has four (4) layered real-time protection: (1) Surf protection (2) Dual Engine File Guard, (3) Behavioral Blocker, and (4) Anti-Ransomware protection

[Image: Fchs0Bj.gif]

[Image: cMbeTmE.gif]

[Image: JGavkNc.gif]

Surf Protection
Any access to known fraudulent and dangerous sites are automatically blocked and prevented access to. Emsisoft Anti-Malware's Surf protection prevents these connections to protect you from any untoward incidences within this sites. If you unintentionally try to access a website that spreads trojans, spyware, or any other type of malicious program, Emsisoft Anti-Malware will prevent you from connecting by scanning and filtering all internet traffic utilizing a built-in list of known dangerous and fraudulent websites, which is automatically updated every hour. 

Emsisoft Surf Protection vs Malicious hosts and Phishing domains

[Image: TLvZbxv.gif]

Dual Engine File Guard
Scanning for malware, in real-time. Emsisoft Anti-Malware constantly scans all downloaded and executed files, using two (2) scanners and more than 10 million detection patterns. This crucial layer of protection checks all files in your system and protects you in real-time. The Emsisoft Anti-Malware dual-engine File Guard is intelligent by design and self-optimizes continuously, allowing for real-time protection that scans dozens of files every single second. Most importantly, File Guard operates in the background of your computer, meaning you don’t feel the impact of its power while keeping you protected always! No negative impact at all to the user!

Emsisoft File Guard Demonstration 

[Image: B2MtnpE.gif]

[Image: J1NJH8o.gif]

Behavior Blocker + Anti-Ransomware
The ultimate defense. The combination prevents, sophisticated malware attacks that other security applications cannot protect you from. Emsisoft Anti-Malware has been optimized against zero-day attacks and ransomware behavior. To catch zero-day threats that aren't yet included in the signature database, Emsisoft Anti-Malware continually monitors the behavior of all active programs and raises an alert as soon as something suspicious occurs. Combined with the live cloud-verification of the Emsisoft Anti-Malware Network it is our ultimate weapon against specialized and sophisticated malware attacks that others can't protect you from. 

As ransomware threat continues to grow with new families/variants cropping up almost every week, Emsisoft Anti-Malware focuses to prevent and protect the user from any ransomware variant at every possible levels. Emsisoft Anti-Malware's excellence in preventing ransomware attacks is unsurpassed as it effectively protects the user from various sophisticated techniques / infection methods used by malware writers and attackers most common of which are malicious email attachments and links, drive-by downloads and Remote Desktop Protocol penetration. 

New features in Emsisoft Behavior Blocker v10

Emsisoft Behavior Blocker vs Ransomware

[Image: QfNNmyK.gif]

Latest stable version build is Emsisoft Anti-Malware Version 2018.11.0.9073 (12-03-2018)

[Image: hQB1vBl.png]

In a nutshell:
  • New login feature to activate licenses.
  • Improved support for tab stops (keyboard-based navigation).
  • Improved support for screen readers for the visually impaired.
  • Improved stability and compatibility.
  • Several minor tweaks and fixes.

Emsisoft Anti-Malware Licenses for this giveaway contest

Emsisoft has sponsored Geeks For Your Information Forum
5 x 1 year licenses of Emsisoft Anti-Malware as Christmas contest prize!

CONTEST RULES

Giveaway is open to all members. 

1. Share us a "Christmas wish" for Emsisoft!

It can be a feature that you wish to be included on a specific product/s, an issue that you wish to be solved in a product/s or opinion about Emsisoft product development/support. 

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: lfbHWfB.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Code:
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=4631

Optional: You may want to like/follow Emsisoft's social networking sites as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member entry is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Five (5) winners will each receive one (1) year license of Emsisoft Anti-Malware

Winners will be selected by Emsisoft Representative and once posted,
winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim. 

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe. 

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run from 
November 30, 2018 to December 26, 2018

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: f1X9Y8B.gif]
[-] The following 9 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • deathsmear, dinosaur07, divinenews, harlan4096, jerzy6012, Petrovic, smieszko, wwd, Łowca
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS NOW OPEN!!!!
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, jerzy6012, smieszko, wwd, Łowca
https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/1...9956558848
Share us a "Christmas wish" for Emsisoft!
Thank you for the Emsisoft competition! Merry Christmas.
very popular and very good program.
configures well with the system, good detection of all viruses, great and simple operation.
the program is always ordered by Internet users.
thank the devoloper for the competition and the opportunity to win this software.
I wish you a Merry Christmas.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jerzy6012 for this post:
  • Łowca
"Share us a Christmas WISH for Emsisoft"

I'd like to "wish" Emsisoft all the bet for the coming new year and continued support and development! I'd like to wish that if they can make the settings interface a bit faster as because I see that when I place a new application rule for the behavioral blocker it takes 2-3 secs to see the new item setting even if you already finished setting it up. Also if they can make possible the use of wildcards so it will make setting things up a bit faster. Just those concerns but all-in-all protection is superb and great. I always am confident when I have EAM as main security application. 

Merry Xmas and a happy New year to all too! 

Thanks Emsisoft!!!

https://plus.google.com/1092509418395157...GRHKY8VY8f
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • Łowca
Big Grin 
Six (6) long years ago, my angry wife gave me an ultimatum, "Quit using this crappy free anti-malware you find from the internet on our computers. I want you to research and find the best software to protect our computers from getting infected.  I am tired of having to reformat our machines when they break down from viruses and other online stuff we catch surfing." 

I knew her angry tone well enough to take her very seriously, (she could make my life very unhappy when she got this angry over something I had done if I did not fix the problem.)
So, I spent the next week looking at what the software experts across the internet said was the best rated anti-malware that really worked.

...It consistently came down to three top choices. One kept catching my eye:  EMSISOFT

Then, I bought it, installed it, and have not had to reformat any of our computers since. ....The proof is in the using, and Emsisoft anti-malware has proven itself to me ever since as the one to trust.

My Christmas Wish for Emsisoft that I wish to share is, "I truly hope Santa keeps giving your engineers/thinkers the brains to stay ahead of the bad anti-malware, and their evil makers."

My Twitter share
My Google+ share

Thank you, and a very merry Christmas jasonX for another great contest ... (I follow you across the web sponsoring such contests. You are a true giver, and have fine taste in software.) Smile

(aka Elijah Gale) "Always looking for kind people and the best software in all the right places, like on Geeks.fyi forum." Heart
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to divinenews for this post:
  • Łowca
I would like to wish a Merry Christmas to emsisoft And Fellow geeks. Seems to me emsisoft name has been around the longest out of the malware guys. I can't think of any thing to make Emsisoft better, it is perfect just as it is. Thanks Jason Too!
My tweet https://twitter.com/salb4/status/1074753433654190082
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to scolli23 for this post:
  • Łowca
Happy new year Emsisoft
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to walid251981 for this post:
  • Łowca
Thank you for the giveaway!

May the wonder of Christmas shine in your hearts and bring warmth to those you love. And may the New Year be happy and peaceful to all the people on earth! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Emsisoft!.

Twitter
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StMi88 for this post:
  • Łowca
Share us a "Christmas wish" for Emsisoft!

I would like to congratulate Emsisoft because Emsisoft protection products have always been highly protected and easy to use. Emsisoft applications have been at the top of the tests for many years and continue to improve. Using two anti-malware engines Bitdefender and Emsisoft allows you to show excellent results in the detection of malware and other threats, while maintaining high performance and system performance. Emsisoft Anti-Malware is fully compatible with Windows Firewall and protects it from unauthorized rule changes.
I wish the Emsisoft team success in the development of The company and all the best.
Thanks for this Contest Emsisoft! Merry Christmas!

Facebook Share
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...5837323511
Twitter Share
https://twitter.com/FGHJKKNN/status/1076407830989754368
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kubik67 for this post:
  • Łowca
On the occasion of Christmas and the upcoming 2019, I would like to wish Emsisoft to develop firewall capabilities - as it was in Emsisoft Internet Security, which unfortunately has already been withdrawn.

Facebook
Twitter
Google Plus