• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Online Course] Visual Web Design Mastery
[Image: about-default.png]

Visual Web Design Mastery

Watch five homepages get created, from start to finish

LINK

What Will I Learn?

At the end of this course, students will be able to read a creative brief
At the end of this course, students will be able to create a website from scratch

Requirements
  • You should have a working knowledge of Photoshop before taking this class.
Description

Getting started as a designer is intimidating if you’ve never done it before. Especially if you’re learning at home by yourself. Even if you know what you should be doing, sometimes you just need to see how something in as much detail as possible. If you don’t have the time or money to go to design school you can’t be in the classroom to see how the teachers do it. You have no idea where to start, so you get frustrated and do nothing.

What if you could sit behind a web designer for a week and watch them at work? And not just see part of the project, but watch them from start to finish. Along the way they would do some serious hand holding by explaining what they were doing and why. And what if they did this for a variety of projects, in different styles? For example on Monday you watched them do a website for a bank. Then on Tuesday they designed a clothing site. And so on. See the design process unfold before your eyes would help you better understand the design concepts you read about in books. 

In these five videos I do just that. I design five sites from start to finish. You see everything from the blank Photoshop document to the finished site. Each recording is sped up about 4x so that you see each site come to life in about an hour. During that hour I talk about what I’m doing on screen and my thinking behind each design choice. The original non-sped up  videos are included too if you want to view how I did something in real-time.

Also included is my 139 page e-book that explains the concepts in the video. I recommend students read the book first, then watch the videos. 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Dino101 for this post:
  • grr