Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Ashampoo Snap 16 Giveaway 2024
[Image: ytqLb9P.jpg]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
Ashampoo Snap 16 Giveaway 2024!

[Image: f7KbY6h.gif]

We would like to thank Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

Overview

Ashampoo Snap 16 captures anything the user sees on his screen as images or videos. Aside from regular screenshots, the program also supports timed captures, scrolling areas, custom window sizes and multi-display environments. The brand-new engine and optimized processes save you time and effort, and instant shots turn most of your screenshots into two-click affairs. Multiple post-processing features helps the user augment screen captures with graphics, texts and effects to convey a lot of information quickly and visually. 

[Image: kYRliTy.gif]

[Image: pnonvZa.png]

New menu!
In Snap 16, the user can always change his mind without having to start from scratch or repetitive tasks! Snap 16's "new menu" provides a faster alternative with instant shots, extract multiple screen texts and colors in a row, capture scrolling pages, use timers, and create video recordings. 

[Image: t2ULoIU.gif]

[Image: 7qtSKS3.png]

[Image: r7m73GW.png]

New "instant shot" feature 
The new instant shot feature requires only two clicks to create beautiful screenshots. In addition, and as mentioned, video captures now support live annotations through arrows and rectangles to instantly redirect attention and shorten post-processing. The "new-always-present toolbar" with quick-access to all essential capture functions during screenshotting, seamless zooming during editing, and a revamped magic eye that saves additional clicks! 

[Image: 2FeIhZZ.gif]

Supercharge your video captures
Snap 16 now allows the user to instantly annotate videos! Add arrows and rectangles in various colors to video captures in real time. It's super easy and the shapes fade out after a short while. This new feature minimizes the need for video post-processing. Snap's built-in video editor is perfect to make custom cuts and freely merge, or store, clips as individual episodes.

[Image: 0iA7MmW.gif]

[Image: Bc1dYGW.gif]

[Image: R8gBVs4.png]

Videos for any purpose
Creating instructional videos or documentaries is a breeze with Ashampoo Snap 16. Recordings are live-annotable with texts, drawings and voice narration. Clear things up with visualized mouse clicks and key strokes and add watermarks to protect the user's intellectual property. Snap 16 offers a next level experience adding live webcam feeds in a single click.  

[Image: M2uX80p.gif]

Save time and effort
With Ashampoo Snap 16, capturing screenshots or videos is a piece of cake! Instantly capture anything and then augment each shot with graphical elements, auto-numbering, comments, shapes, cliparts, and more! Convenience features, automated numbering or dedicated postprocessing tools, always save time and effort! Results are easily and instantly shareable. Whether the user is working from home, or literally anywhere, he (the user) can quickly explain a procedure or plan to create an entire tutorial! Snap 16 is the fast lane to success!

[Image: HhXPqpY.gif]

[Image: grjAi1Y.gif]

More stabler "scroll-capturing"
Snap 16's "Scroll-capturing" has been reworked and is now more stable and reliable than ever before, both vertically and horizontally. Not only that, copying to clipboard's CRTL+C is back even if there is no object present in the editor. The built-in "tool-tips" will guide Snap 16 users as to how the new "scroll-capturing" is done!

[Image: zXVNn89.gif]

Optical character recognition (OCR) for your screenshots
Snap no longer recognizes just 7 but over 180 languages! Snap 16's new text recognition utilizes Windows' own language packs and produces better results faster. The user can easily add additional languages via the "Add language" menu item.

[Image: O9KgaTp.gif]

More than a snipping tool
Ashampoo Snap 16 does most of the heavy lifting for you. Automatic numbering or time-delayed captures will help the user make the most of screenshots. Freely annotate captures with texts and drawings or use flood fills. Put the spotlight on individual portions, blur sensitive data and use the highlighter to direct attention in style! New technology, more speed, more efficiency, and streamlined workflows! That's what Ashampoo Snap 16 is all about!

Ashampoo Snap 16 - Just three steps to screenshot

Highlights

• Create screenshots instantly via "instant shot" feature
  • New scrollcapture technology
  • NEW: Handy toolbar for seamless zooming
  • Cutting edge image and video capturing engine
  • Across the board performance improvements
  • Improved text-recognition
  • Improved color picker to capture colors across applications
  • Convenient context menu with quick access to recording features

System requirements

• Operating System - Windows 11(64bit), Windows 10 (64bit)

Latest version build is Ashampoo Snap is 16.0.4 (2024/05/2)

PERTINENT LINKS

How to activate Ashampoo software through an existing Ashampoo account

Ashampoo Snap 16 licenses for this giveaway

Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum five (5) licenses of Ashampoo Snap 16 as giveaway/contest prize

CONTEST RULES

Everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE and authored at least 3 threads to qualify (excluding the "Introduction" section).

1. Please answer the question below.

"Share feedback / observations to Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG about Ashampoo Snap (earlier versions) and why do you want to win a license of Ashampoo Snap 16?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: 0QSSwOH.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted text below in your social media account/s. Kindly share ALL links below separately. 

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter (X), and Instagram (Facebook and Twitter (X) are PREFERRED)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] Ashampoo Snap 16 Giveaway 2024
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=19925

OPTIONAL (but greatly appreciated)

a. Kindly like/follow the social networking sites of our sponsor as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed (unless otherwise specified). Unauthorized entries/share links will be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway. Kindly remember that our sponsors/representatives are always checking the giveaway threads. So please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the FIVE (5) winners will get one (1) license of Ashampoo Snap 16

Winners will be selected via random.org and once posted, winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim for proper licensing.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from April 16, 2024 to May 10, 2024

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: F5HQ5kd.gif]
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • damien76, harlan4096, ismail, jAcos, zevish
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS NOW OPEN!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • harlan4096, ismail, zevish
"Share feedback / observations to Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG about Ashampoo Snap (earlier versions) and why do you want to win a license of Ashampoo Snap 16?"

I used Snap 14 a little over a year and I wasn't able to utilize fully the scrolling mouse. The grab is so..so..and not full. So I just use it as alternative to ShareX. I see that there is an improvement in Snap 16 plus it tailored for Win 10/Win 11 users. I hope win so I can upgrade. Thanks you!

Twitter
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jAcos for this post:
  • jasonX
I want to win a license for the latest version of the Ashampoo Snap 16 for its swift snapshot of screen and OCR feature

My share Twitter
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to zevish for this post:
  • jasonX
tweet
I have used Ashampoo Snap and wanted to suggest adding the ability to change audio settings while recording like muting, changing volume of  speakers and/or mic. 

I want to win a license to record PC screen and capture screenshots in easy to do manner, use its OCR whwich has  now support for more languages than in previous versions and use the new features in Version 16 viz.
1. More stabler "scroll-capturing
 2. New menu!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • jasonX

For about 2 editions the Snap scrolling capture was so so..I seem to see that more are getting convinced that it has improved so yes I'd like to join in for an upgrade. I hope that there will be no issues with Kaspersky because you'll have to exempt almost all of Snap in it. Thanks for this contest!

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX

Ashampoo Snap is my best Windows screenshot program for images and videos.
It gives me multiple tools to make my screenshots more detailed and meaningful.
With just a click, Ashampoo Snap makes screen and video captures much easier.
I want to win a license of Ashampoo Snap 16 to update and for security reasons.
By the way, I'm using Ashampoo Snap 15 to capture and make beautiful screenshots.

Tweet
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mjcn19 for this post:
  • jasonX
GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED. THANKS FOR JOINING.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • harlan4096
We are pleased to announce the WINNERs of,

[Image: Ashampoo-Snap-16-WINNERS-IMGUR.png]

GFYI [Official] Ashampoo Snap 16 Giveaway 2024 
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=19925

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner#1 -  mjcn19

Winner#2 -  dhruv2193

Winner#3 -  damien76

Winner#4 -  zevish

Winner#5 -  jAcos

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim. ALL WINNERS HAVE 3 DAYS TO CLAIM THEIR WIN.

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT SET OF GIVEAWAYS! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • damien76, harlan4096, zevish
Thanks for win and congratulations to all too!