GFYI [Official] CheckMAL's AppCheck Pro Christmas 2023 Giveaway
[Image: KfSi1AJ.png]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
CheckMAL's AppCheck Pro Christmas 2023 Giveaway!

[Image: 2023-Christmas-GFYI.png]

We would like to thank CheckMAL, Inc. for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

[Image: 2023-Christmas-App-Check-GFYI.png]

CheckMAL's AppCheck is a "Next-Generation Anti-Ransomware" protection tool which monitors processes for ransomware-type behavior, blocking any threat it finds and protects your system/files from ransomware. AppCheck provides outstanding protection from memory mapping ransomware, both generic and modern-day ransomware including the most sophisticated ransomware attacks. It is a "faithful product" to defend from ransomware. It monitors and mainly defends the last action of ransomware through its own context algorithm. Never mind the security! AppCheck's 100% signatureless proactive defense will ensure data protection, integrity and availability anytime!

[Image: mgbLPYN.gif]

[Image: yV9bZpB.gif]

[Image: Rj0iLvl.gif]

[Image: 2SJwxJU.gif]

[Image: u7vgO2Z.gif]

FEATURES and COMPONENTS

Ransom Guard

• Detects more than 2,800 new/variant ransomware attacks with context-awareness-based ransomware behavior detection engine (CARB engine)

• Enhanced ransomware protection with advanced detection features (ghost detection, smart detection)

• Through the SMB server protection function, when ransomware executed on a remote PC attacks a shared folder in the server, the IP of the remote PC is blocked

• Blocks ransomware attacks inside/outside the server through a shared folder protection function considering the corporate environment

• Prevents incapacitation of Windows system restoration function by ransomware and malicious programs

• Pre-blocking safe mode boot execution for attack

• Automatic deletion of files created by ransomware when ransomware behavior is detected

Vulnerability Guard

• Real-time detection and defense of vulnerability attacks (AppCheck Pro v3.0)

• Real-time detection and proactive defense of zero-day exploit attacks

• Protects the system from attacks on vulnerable Internet Explorer web browser vulnerabilities

• Choose which applications to protect can be applied

Shelter

• Temporary backup and restore to a safe haven. Note: AppCheck's Ransomware Protective Shelter is located (by default) in "C:\ProgramData\CheckMAL\AppCheck\RansomShelter". The user can set his own preference here.

• Deletion of files damaged by the attack when ransomware is detected

• Real-time file backup and restoration in case of damage to protected files

• Disk capacity management through various shelter backup settings

• Provides a function to move the shelter route considering the disk capacity

Auto Backup

• Automatic backup with double protection against ransomware. 

• Supports data backup to other storage devices connected as local disks or network drives

• Supports periodic automatic data backup according to various schedule settings

• Maintaining and managing changed backup data files through file history

Usability

• AppCheck that can be used more safely and lightly

• Block remote PC IP in case of ransomware attack from remote PC to server

• Concentrate ransomware attack detection function tailored to stable server operating system

• Compatibility with common antivirus products without crashing or compromising performance

• Maintain lightweight resource usage that does not impact server operation

• Korean / English / Japanese automatic language support according to the operating system installed

[Image: rP3YJZv.png]

CheckMAL's CARB engine is the key technology for judging / discerning the situation during instances of "file modification" without any signature or pattern. The engine monitors all file changes in real-time thus accurate detection and recovery are possible. This unique feature differentiates from conventional security software regardless of detection rate even in an environment where the internet is unavailable. While most analysis system relies on cloud assisted method, the revolutionary CARB engine can judge the damage done to a file by itself, this puts AppCheck in a unique position and advantage. This is the difference and advantage that CheckMAL's AppCheck provides all users!

[Image: 31xLQHo.gif]

[Image: tzk18J3.gif]

[Image: Vg8rzdl.gif]

[Image: Ya1BIrV.gif]

Centralized Backup
AppCheck has a centralized backup/file protection component which backs up files before they can be encrypted, enabling AppCheck to undo most damage. AppCheck Free version will create the directory "C:\Backup(AppCheck) on the C: drive and  the Paid version (AppCheck Pro) will create an additional directory "User specified folder\AutoBackup(AppCheck)" which is a "ransomware shelter" so as to ensure the backups are not encrypted when ransomware is present. AppCheck will defend your files on the onset/detection of ransomware by deleting affected (ransomware encrypted) files and then restores an original from the backup that it has. User can specify what to backup --Backup Source, Backup exceptions by folder, and Backup location. In addition to setting up scheduled backups, AppCheck Pro can make use of "Automatic Backup" which will coincide with the schedule set by the user. 

Exploit Guard
AppCheck Exploit Guard provides proactive defense against both known and unknown (zero-day) exploits when opening a malicious website and documents. Thus, execution of any exploit from bugs and vulnerabilities in compromised applications are eliminated. 

CheckMAL's AppCheck has a simple interface and is easy-to-use and, can be, essentially be an "install/forget" application for beginners. AppCheck comes in two variants: AppCheck Free version and Paid version -- AppCheck Pro. See comparison table below. 

[Image: 2eNIQag.png]

Latest build is AppCheck version 3.1.35.1 (20. Dec. 2023. 01:00 UTC)

Version 3.1.35.1 (20. Dec. 2023. 01:00 UTC)

• Fixed a security vulnerability issue. 

[Image: bWUQvDv.png]

PERTINENT LINKS

VIDEOS

Snatch Ransomware (.cbs0z) Block Video

Phobos Ransomware (.id[<Random>-2412].[recoveryfast@airmail.cc].Cales) Block Video

CrySis Ransomware (.id-<Random>.[decrypt@disroot.org].dis) Block Video

AppCheck Anti-Ransomware : Stop Ransomware (.qqqw) Block Video

TargetCompany Ransomware (.hhide) Block Video

Chaos Ransomware (.CRYPTEDPAY) Block Video

WastedLocker Ransomware (.saverswasted) Block Video

AppCheck Pro licenses for this giveaway/contest

CheckMAL, Inc. has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum FIVE (5 x 1-year) licenses of AppCheck Pro as Christmas 2023 contest prize!

CONTEST RULES

Everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE and authored at least 2 thread to qualify (excluding the "Introduction" section").

1. Please answer the question below.

"Share feedback to CheckMAL, Inc. about AppCheck (Free/Pro), (can be of their customer service, product features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win an AppCheck Pro license?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: JdfSCB7.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted text below in your social media account/s.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.) Facebook and Twitter are preferred.

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] CheckMAL's AppCheck Pro Christmas 2023 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=19474

Optional: You may want to like/follow our sponsor's social networking site as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed (unless otherwise specified). Unauthorized entries/share links will be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway. Kindly remember that our sponsors/representatives are always checking the giveaway threads. So please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the FIVE (5) winners will get ONE (1 x 1-year) AppCheck Pro license

Winners will be selected by random.org and once posted, winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim for proper licensing.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from December 11, 2023 to January 8, 2024

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

[Image: BS1DJMN.gif]
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • damien76, dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, THE RANTER
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, THE RANTER
"Share feedback to CheckMAL, Inc. about AppCheck (Free/Pro), (can be of their customer service, product features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win an AppCheck Pro license?"

I have used AppCheck Pro before and it did hte job done perfectly. I see that the interface is "big" (bigger than version 2) and they have remove the scan options from the last version 2. There has been added features too. These times have a great need for ransomware protection. Time and again we hear that even governments agencies (with complacent IT ones) are infected and fall victim to ransomware attacks. Everyone needs this kind of protection and we should all be aware even at home. I'd like to win an AppCheck Pro license so I can use the Pro version again (I have the free version with me here).  

Thanks for this contest! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

My Tweet
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/17...9456338078
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX
tweet
"Share feedback to CheckMAL, Inc. about AppCheck (Free/Pro), (can be of their customer service, product features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win an AppCheck Pro license?"
I have used Appcheck in the past and I found it to be a great ransomware and exploits protection solution.  The new version has a bigger and nicer GUI.  I also like it foll. feature:-
Ransom Guard
 Detects more than 2,800 new/variant ransomware attacks with context-awareness-based ransomware behavior detection engine (CARB engine)
I would like to win a license to protect my PC and its documents against one of the most dangerous malware i.e.ransomware which if it infects one's PC  many documents can get encyptedand render them useless.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • jasonX
Thanks a lot for the giveaway @jasonX

Winning an AppCheck Pro license would be a dream come true for me because it would allow me to continue benefitting from their cutting-edge technology and exceptional customer service on a whole new level. With AppCheck Pro by my side, I can confidently safeguard my digital assets with ease.

My share is below:
giveaway share
software enthusiast!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dinosaur07 for this post:
  • jasonX
AppCheck Pro is the best protection against ransomwares. The program is constantly being developed and has numerous tutorials. It has Real-time blocking and rollback of various ransomware behaviors through CARB engine, Ghost, stronger ransomware blocking through smart detection technology and MBR protection.
I would like to win this program, because I need a AppCheck Pro as a second defensive layer against the ransomware when my antivirus software installed on your system for malware protection cannot identify such threats.

My share FB

Thank you for the giveaway.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Decimuss for this post:
  • jasonX
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED. THANKS FOR JOINING WE HERE APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH. SPONSOR HAS BEEN INFORMED. 
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • harlan4096, THE RANTER
Hi all, 

We are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

GFYI [Official] CheckMAL's AppCheck Pro Christmas 2023 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=19474

[Image: HmG5UsK.png]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner#1 -  Imran

Winner#2 - dhruv2193

Winner#3 - Decimuss

Winner#4 - damien76

Winner#5 - dinosaur07

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • damien76, dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, THE RANTER
Winners,

Got word from our sponsor that they have sent your licenses via email. Kindly check your given email and confirm here your win reception.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • Decimuss, dinosaur07, harlan4096, THE RANTER