Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] O&O DiskImage 18 Professional MOTHER'S DAY 2023 Giveaway
[Image: dDH1z8u.png]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
O&O DiskImage 18 Professional MOTHER'S DAY 2023 Giveaway!

[Image: 35dgrdT.gif]

We would like to thank O&O Software GmbH for sponsoring the giveaway prizes.

O&O DiskImage 18: Fast and Secure Backup for Windows 11

A regular backup is the most important protection against data loss. The true value of a regular backup (up-to-date backup) is only realized with an untoward loss of important files as a result of software, hardware or human error. With the new O&O DiskImage 18, a data backup of the entire computer, hard disks and partitions can be created even faster and more conveniently. Individual files and directories can also be easily backed up.

O&O DiskImage 18 lets you back up an entire computer or single files whenever you want – even while the computer is being used. In the event you should lose your personal data it can be quickly restored with just a few mouse clicks – even when Windows is no longer able to start. O&O DiskImage supports SSD drives and the latest UEFI System. The program lets you carry out a system restore and to duplicate or clone an entire PC or hard drive. You can even restore this backup onto a computer whose hardware is different from the original machine, say, a change of a motherboard on the target machine or a purchase of a brand new PC and want to restore an old backup onto it (to save time of going through another round of formatting). 

[Image: yMcc90c.gif]

[Image: uZKfbO0.gif]

[Image: X1kdYFw.gif]

Backup entire PCs, hard drives or files with the push of a button
When you back up a PC, O&O DiskImage saves all personal files as well as hard drive information and individual settings. This not only protects irreplaceable files but, in a worst-case scenario, also saves you the trouble of having to carry out a time-consuming new setup of programs and the Windows operating system. O&O DiskImage lets you back up an entire computer, system and hard drives or just individual files and folders. 

[Image: HvWhVri.gif]

[Image: TZsre7f.gif]

Quick and easy system restore – even onto different hardware
Restoring a backup with O&O DiskImage is as easy as pie: all you have to do is start the program, select the backup you want to restore, and you’re off. Included with the software is our machine independent restoration which means your old backup can be transferred 1:1 onto a new machine. Hardware of a different make will be automatically recognized and Windows settings will be carried out by themselves.

[Image: AJ2UWkb.gif]

[Image: TAc0sxl.gif]

O&O DiskImage 18 with its own recovery partition
O&O DiskImage offers recovery from within your system! The O&O DiskImage RecoveryPartition can be accessed immediately so that the last system image can be restored directly. If the Windows operating system does not start or if faulty drivers have to be uninstalled – with the integrated recovery environment, all O&O tools are available to make the system operational again as easily as possible. Not only is this much more comfortable and quicker for the user, it also provides them with an extra level of security as this medium cannot get lost or damaged as easily as a “portable”, external one.

[Image: bkbjwNH.gif]

O&O DiskImage To Go
Everything is easier now with the new O&O DiskImage 18!  The new "O&O DiskImage To Go" function automatically turns an external hard drive (or USB flash drive with enough storage space) into an O&O DiskImage boot medium and marks this disk as the preferred storage medium for future system backups. As soon as you then connect this external USB hard disk to your computer, O&O DiskImage 18 automatically creates a backup. This makes it easy to create a recent backup. This is ideal for users who forget to carry out regular backups or who don’t want to go through the trouble. Once configured, the auto backup function runs by itself. O&O DiskImage boot medium can restore the backup stored on it with just one touch of a button. Without the hassle of searching for the boot medium and the external hard drive with the backup.

O&O DiskImage boot medium is created directly/immediately from within O&O DiskImage program (no "additional" installation required unlike other backup/imaging applications) itself by way of a Boot Medium (USB Stick) which is based on the currently installed Windows system and which contains all the standard drivers required.

[Image: waf7Lld.gif]

[Image: 9u9uZUi.gif]

Product features

• Backup an entire computer with the push of a button
  • Backup system and hard drives, clone drives and entire disks
  • Brand new file-based backup: now twice as fast as ever before – backup and restore individual files and/or folders
  • Direct creation of VHD/VHDX
  • Monitoring and warning of security risks
  • Incremental/differential backup: back up only the changes
  • Easily restore files, folders, drives and disks
  • System restore onto different hardware (M.I.R.)
  • Create a Windows Boot system directly from within the program with driver integration
  • Plug-and-play: Selected files and folders are automatically backed up and synchronized
  • Variable pixel density settings: adjusts to the selected DPI setting of the connected monitor
  • New and enhanced functions Control via Command Lines
  • Supports Windows 11, Windows 10 and Windows 8.1
  • Backups that were created on older Windows versions 8 and 7 with earlier versions of O&O DiskImage can still be restored.

Latest version release is O&O DiskImage 18 Professional Edition version 18.2.199  (17-December-2022)

Changes in version 18.2.199  (17-December-2022)

• FIXED: Localization missing
  • FIXED: WaitCursor when booting the recovery environment
  • FIXED: Conversion from OMG to VHD/VHDX leads to "empty"
  • FIXED: Discrepancy between directly created VHD/VHDX and after conversion image creation
  • FIXED: Manual exclusion during file backup faulty

NEW in O&O DiskImage version 18

• New: Revamped O&O DiskImage Engine

O&O Software team has taken the engine beneath O&O DiskImage and thoroughly revamped it. It has led to much faster imaging, backup and restoration times. In addition, usage as been enhanced thanks to a more intuitive interplay between engine and UI.

• Improved: User Interface

The new O&O DiskImage 18 offers an enhanced the user interface. O&O Software team has overhauled the UI so it is now clearer, streamlined, more intuitive, and easier to use. You will still find all the familiar functions – and many new ones. 

• Improved: Comprehensive Virtual Machine (VHD / VHDX)  functionality

O&O DiskImage now offers a huge range of functions for working with virtual machines. The new version 18 makes it possible to convert image files made with O&O DiskImage into Microsoft Virtual Hard Disc (VHDX as well as VHD) image files. This can be particularly useful if you (the user) wants to first “rehearse” (test on a trial basis) migrating from Windows 10 to Windows 11. You can do this with a virtual machine created from your current system. The new O&O DiskImage 18 offers a huge range of functions for working with virtual machines. You can now create incremental and differential images of virtual disks, merge them together and mount them as drives. 

[Image: OtB0LFr.gif]

O&O DiskImage 18 Professional licenses for this MOTHER'S DAY 2023 giveaway
O&O Software GmbH has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum five (5) licenses of O&O DiskImage 18 Professional as giveaway/contest prize

CONTEST RULES

Everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE and authored at least 1 thread to qualify.

1. Please answer the question below.

"Share feedback / observations to O&O Software GmbH about O&O DiskImage Professional and why do you want to win a license of O&O DiskImage 18 Professional?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: MW6pvUI.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted text below in your social media account/s. Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (Facebook and Twitter are PREFERRED)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] O&O DiskImage 18 Professional MOTHER'S DAY 2023 Giveaway 
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=18996

OPTIONAL (but greatly appreciated)

a. Kindly like/follow the social networking sites of our sponsor as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed (unless otherwise specified). Unauthorized entries/share links will be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway. Kindly remember that our sponsors/representatives are always checking the giveaway threads. So please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the FIVE (5) winners will get one (1) license of O&O DiskImage 18 Professional

Winners will be selected via O&O Software GmbH Representative and once posted, winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim for proper licensing.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from May 8, 2023 to June 10, 2023

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: dEucBom.gif]
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, THE RANTER
GIVEAWAY/ CONTEST IS OPEN. Please mind the rules. Sponsors are watching.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096
"Share feedback / observations to O&O Software GmbH about O&O DiskImage Professional and why do you want to win a license of O&O DiskImage 18 Professional?"

I'd like to share observation on O&O DiskImage Pro because I have Pro ver16 here. The WinPE creation I can make with the Windows disk (ISO) but not with the installed ADK I have. It needs it's own version of ADK so we need to download it from the net. Maybe they can publish what ADK the build version needs so user will know. I hope speed of backup / recover will become better in version 18. Thanks for this contest and thank you too, O&O Software! I want to upgrade to version 18 to have the promised improvement. 

I tweet
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/16...5578524672
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX
Twitter share

I have used O&O DiskImage in the past and I found it to be a very reliable app to backup partitions or all the partitions(system image). I particularly like its support for restoration into a different hardware also.  I also like its GUI and easy to use UI.

I would like to win a license of O&O DiskImage to backup my partitions(especially windows drive) so that I can restore in case of hardware failure/OS crash.
Thanks!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • jasonX
Thanks a lot for the giveaway @jasonX and to the developer.

I've been trialing O&O DiskImage 18 Professional for a few days now and it may become an essential tool in my workflow. It's incredibly easy to use, and the ability to clone entire disks with ease is extremely helpful. The interface is intuitive and, most importantly, reliable. I would recommend this software to anyone looking for an efficient way to backup or clone their data. Looks indeed very reliable.

My share is below:
twitter.com giveaway share
software enthusiast!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dinosaur07 for this post:
  • jasonX

System backup and recovery software has been used very little since installing Windows 10, but I am interested in the Virtual Machine functionality of O&O DiskImage. I am planning to upgrade to win11, but don't find a way to migrate documents safely and quickly, hopefully O&O DiskImage18 will help me at this point.
thanks

twitter share
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sty for this post:
  • jasonX

O&O DiskImage Professional is a good backup program and easy to use, providing a high level of backup protection.  
Using the "1 click" function, you can create an image of the entire PC, including the operating system, in one simple step. You can also select individual folders or files, or clone partitions or hard drives. 
Backups can be compressed using the professional version, encrypted using AES-256 (Advanced Encryption Standard) and, if necessary, burned directly to CD, DVD or Blu-ray.
Work with SSD drives and the latest UEFI systems is supported.
I like the new DiskImage To Go feature that turns an external hard drive (or USB flash drive) into a DiskImage boot device that will be selected as the preferred storage for future backups.
As well as quick and easy system recovery - even on a computer with other hardware components.

I want to win a license for O&O DiskImage 18 Professional to create backups of the entire computer or individual files and have a guaranteed opportunity to recover lost information.
Thanks for this giveaway / contest 0&0 Software GmbH! Happy Mother's Day 2023 to all!

Twitter Share of GFYI giveaway / contest code    
Facebook Share of GFYI giveaway / contest code
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kubik67 for this post:
  • jasonX

Great thanks for the contest.
I need a license for a very good backup software in order to save the projects I am working on and to be safe not to lost them as a result of a software or hardware failure. The incremental backup is the best option to use according to my needs and O&O Software provides the tool I need to perform my backup activities.

https://twitter.com/pisulika/status/1667...99264?s=20

I want to take part of this competition and to win a license of O&O DiskImage 18 Professional.
Because I need O&O DiskImage 18 Professional to make backups of my important files before they get corrupted.

Tweet
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED.

Stay tuned for the winners!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096