Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Ant Download Manager Christmas 2020 / New Year 2021 Giveaway
mjcn19 ENTRY#1

"WHAT is your current download manager and WHY do you want to win an Ant Download Manager license?"

I've been using Internet Download Manager (IDM) to download files like photos, audios, videos and documents over the Internet from the time it was introduced to me by a friend to make downloads fast and it's really a helpful tool. Until now I'm using it to download different files online. There are free download managers but with limited functions and features. I want to win Ant Download Manager personal license because I want to try it to know the difference between them in terms of speed and accuracy. So please count my name in and really hope to win. Thanks Jason for this giveaway.

Thank you Ant Download Manager for the contest and Merry Christmas.

Twitter

mjcn19 ENTRY#2

"Share feedback about Ant Download Manager. (can be of Ant Download Manager support or site content or features)"

Ant Download Manager has the same features from other download managers. It can be easily integrated to different internet browsers. It supports multiple and simultaneous downloads. It increases download speed without compromising the file to be downloaded. Because some download managers fails to complete downloads especially if you have weak Internet connection. But Ant Download Manager can continue the download process without restarting from the beginning.
Thank you again for this giveaway contest and really hope to win a license.

Thank you again Ant Download Manager for the contest. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!

Facebook

Messages In This Thread
RE: GFYI [Official] Ant Download Manager Christmas 2020 / New Year 2021 Giveaway - by mjcn19 - 06 February 21, 07:25