Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Ant Download Manager Christmas 2020 / New Year 2021 Giveaway
divinenews ENTRY#1

"WHAT is your current download manager and WHY do you want to win an Ant Download Manager license?"

Because I am not presently using any download manager & really need one for all the big files I download frequently which tend to take up a lot of my time, and Ant Download Manager has all the features that I need.

Some of the features of Ant Download Manager that I like: 
  1. It is a fast download manager for any Internet file, that fully integrates with all the browsers (with browser extensions) that I currently use. - AntDM allows me to download free streaming video and audio from numerous web sites, supports P2P peer-to-peer protocol.
  2. It allows me to repeatedly increase the speed of file downloads due to multiple download streams, resume, schedule downloads & capture and download audio and video streams.
  3. It automatically processes download errors, recovers from temporary network errors, reconnects in case of server response delays, has the ability to resume interrupted downloads due to loss of connection, network problems, computer shutdown, or unexpected power outages. --- THIS FEATURE IS VERY IMPORTANT.
  4. AntDM allows not only downloading audio files from sites such as Youtube.com, but also extracting audio tracks from video files, converting them to the popular MP3 format and adding basic accompanying information to them.

This is my Twitter.com media share link for this contest.

I have liked ANTDM on Facebook (name: Elijah Gale), followed ANTDM on Twitter.com (name: @divinenews), and followed ANTDM on Instagram.com (name: Elijah Gale)

*Many thanks to AntGROUP Inc. for sponsoring this contest and thank you, jasonX, for putting this contest together for all of us forum members.
(aka Elijah Gale) "Always looking for kind people and the best software in all the right places, like on Geeks.fyi forum." Heart
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to divinenews for this post:
  • Ultimo

Messages In This Thread
RE: GFYI [Official] Ant Download Manager Christmas 2020 Giveaway - by divinenews - 11 January 21, 12:37