Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] AIDA64 Extreme Valentines 2020 Giveaway
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win this giveaway, @jasonX and FinalWire Ltd. for sponsoring this superb application! Smile

"What diagnostic / benchmarking software application do you use and what features/reasons why AIDA64 makes it the better/preferred choice?"

I had an opportunity to use the old AIDA64 version 4 previously and it showed me accurate and detailed information of my PC hardware and system. It helped me when I upgraded my RAM as it gave me the correct memory specifications. I wanted to update to newest version but can't afford it at this time. I'm using Speccy Free as my desktop PC diagnostic/benchmarking utility for now. Hoping to win a license to replace the current free one. Count me in please!

What makes AIDA64 Extreme the best compared to its competitors is the comprehensive all-in-one features like, (1) 64-bit multi-threaded System Stability Test module to push the computer to its absolute limits. Stress testing includes HDD, SSD and OpenCL GPGPU video adapter. (2) Accurate hardware detection capabilities to provide detailed information on the computer internals, strengthened by an exhaustive hardware database holding 300,000+ entries, etc. 

Facebook Share

Messages In This Thread
RE: GFYI [Official] AIDA64 Extreme Valentines 2020 Giveaway - by Raur - 09 March 20, 17:42