Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] FastPCTools Fast Video Downloader Giveaway
[Image: 9i8vhvJ.jpg]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
FastPCTools Fast Video Downloader Giveaway!

[Image: QhclL4t.gif]

We would like to thank FastPCTools 
for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

Overview

FastPCTools Fast Video Downloader is a lightweight software which allows any user to download videos from YouTube, DailyMotion, Vimeo, MetCafe, Facebook, Bing and many more video sites and convert them to iPhone, iPa, Android, PSP device compatible format. Fast Video Downloader also allows video download scheduling to mak it easier for any user saving valuable time and money. Batch video downloading can be set at a time ad not oly that, it handles 1080p videos that can be saved to the user's PC. FastPCTools also provides high standard support for all registered users!

[Image: DNfbXJB.gif]

How to download videos from youtube

Key Features

[Image: fRAd9G3.gif]

Latest version is Fast Video Downloader 3.1.0.57

PERTINENT LINKS

Fast Video Downloader prizes for this giveaway/contest
FastPCTools has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum (ten) 10 x 1 year Fast Video Downloader licenses as contest prizes

CONTEST RULES

To boost forum participation/contribution, all who wish to participate MUST have created a minimum of 3 threads and 5 posts (threads in sections: (i) Giveaways / Contests (ii) Deals and (iii) Geeks FYI > Feedback are NOT INCLUDED). Entries not meeting the requirement will be deleted. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

1. Please answer the question below.  

"What is your current internet video downloader / downloading method and why do you want to win a license of 
FastPCTools Fast Video Downloader?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: ZOJSGbF.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Code:
Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] FastPCTools Fast Video Downloader Giveaway 
[url]https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=9741[/url]

Optional: You may want to like/follow Bandicam's social networking sites as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Ten (10) winners will each receive (one) 1 year license of FastPCTools Fast Video Downloader

Winners will be selected by random.org

Upon winner announcement, all winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize.

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run from 
January 15, 2020 to February 20, 2020

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: F5HQ5kd.gif]
[-] The following 10 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • Deep900, dhruv2193, dinosaur07, divinenews, hamilton, hanso, harlan4096, ismail, Mohammad.Poorya, Starship
GIVEAWAY IS OPEN. PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES!
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, Mohammad.Poorya, Starship
"What is your current internet video downloader / downloading method and why do you want to win a license of FastPCTools Fast Video Downloader?"

I actually got excited when I saw that this contest was being offered on the forum. I am currently downloading Youtube.com videos with "MovieJack." ... It's slow and not "user-friendly." I had a version of Fast Video Downloader a couple of years ago and loved it. It downloaded lots of sites like Youtube and it faster than any app I have ever used. Plus, it would convert the mp4 video into almost any format I wished, especially mp3. -  I really hope to win one of these latest versions of this software because Fast Video Downloader is the best.
[Image: giphy.gif]

My Twitter.com Media Share For this contest.

*Many thanks to FastPCTools for sponsoring this contest, and to our great forum moderator jasonX for putting it together. 

(aka Elijah Gale) "Always looking for kind people and the best software in all the right places, like on Geeks.fyi forum." Heart
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to divinenews for this post:
  • dhruv2193, hamilton, Mohammad.Poorya
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...3414608897
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...4792999936
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...0450576386
I don't have any  video downloader especially for video downloads. I use online websites  for downloading the same which have some restrictions regarding speed etc. I would love to use Fast Video downloader for downloading videos from many websites without restrictions and with good features like batch downloading etc. Thanks!! Already following on twitter and fb.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • divinenews
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this cool giveaway, @jasonX and FastPCTools! Smile

"What is your current internet video downloader / downloading method and why do you want to win a license of 
FastPCTools Fast Video Downloader?"

I'm currently using iTubeGo to download any videos mainly from Youtube. I can only use it for the next 3 months as giveaway version. I'm having difficulty in downloading videos from other video hosting sites when I use iTubeGo and it has limited features compared to other downloaders.

I think FastPCTools' Fast Video Downloader is the better replacement for my current video downloader and is a full-featured application that supports faster downloads from many video sites, especially with 1080p resolution which can be converted to desired formats for multi device playback. Hoping to win a license for this amazing video downloader, count me in please.

Facebook Share
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST CLOSED. KINDLY WAIT FOR THE WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT. 
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, harlan4096, ismail
We are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

GFYI [Official] FastPCTools Fast Video Downloader Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=9741

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner 1 - divinenews

Winner 2 - dhruv2193

Winner 3 - tarekma7

Winner 4 - Raur

Winner 5 - forfeit

Winner 6 - forfeit

Winner 7 - forfeit

Winner 8 - forfeit

Winner 9 - forfeit

Winner 10 - forfeit

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!

[Image: F5HQ5kd.gif]
[-] The following 8 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • Deep900, dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, Mohammad.Poorya, Raur, silversurfer