Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Macrium Reflect Home Christmas 2019 Giveaway
I’ve been using Macrium Reflect 7, AOMEI Backupper Standard and Acronis. Usually I use all these software to make the system image backup in my windows 10 computer. All these software has similar functions like allowing me to restore from my bootable USB drive. For the full partition backup, Acronis and Macrium Reflect are the fastest. On the other hand, you can choose different compression levels and whether to do the image verification after backup. I have restored my Windows 10 system several times with all these software. They all worked very fine. If I could fully utilize the Macrium Rapid Delta Restore (RDR) feature, I’m pretty sure the restore speed of Macrium Reflect will be the fastest. Acronis now adopts a subscription strategy so it can be costly for the license renewing every year. AOMEI Backupper is the most reasonably priced and it even offers a lifetime license option. Therefore, the feature I want to see the most included or improved in the next version build of Macrium Reflect is a more competitive pricing strategy.

Thank you to GFYI and Macrium for this giveaway!

Pinterest

Messages In This Thread
RE: GFYI [Official] Macrium Reflect Home Christmas 2019 Giveaway - by NcoII - 14 January 20, 19:35