Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home Christmas 2019 Giveaway
[Image: kB3Qp1v.png]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to offer 
Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home Christmas 2019 Giveaway!

[Image: zFXEVBK.gif]

We would like to thank Emsisoft for sponsoring the giveaway prizes.

Overview

Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home is an advanced security tool designed to keep your computer away from all malicious files, be them viruses, Trojan horses, spyware or adware. Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home is a pro-active weapon made to prevent infection from all internet threats. The new Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home has improved "Antivirus and Anti-Malware" feature that scans faster utilizing its dual detection engine. Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home has four (4) layered real-time protection: (1) Surf protection (2) Dual Engine File Guard, (3) Behavioral Blocker, and (4) Anti-Ransomware protection

An in-depth look at the Emsisoft scanner technology

How Emsisoft’s layered protection keeps you safe online

[Image: 3ktDaaq.gif]

[Image: yPDBLsb.gif]

[Image: kDCBJBA.gif]

Layer 1: Surf Protection
Any access to known fraudulent and dangerous sites are automatically blocked and prevented access to. Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home's Surf protection prevents these connections to protect you from any untoward incidences within this sites. If you unintentionally try to access a website that spreads trojans, spyware, or any other type of malicious program, Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home will prevent you from connecting by scanning and filtering all internet traffic utilizing a built-in list of known dangerous and fraudulent websites, which is automatically updated every hour. 

How to use Surf Protection to prevent malware entering your PC

Emsisoft Surf Protection vs Malicious hosts and Phishing domains

[Image: DxJkd1d.gif]

[Image: kGx0Ah8.gif]

Layer 2: Dual Engine File Guard
Scanning for malware, in real-time. Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home constantly scans all downloaded and executed files, using two (2) scanners and more than 10 million detection patterns. This crucial layer of protection checks all files in your system and protects you in real-time. The Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home dual-engine File Guard is intelligent by design and self-optimizes continuously, allowing for real-time protection that scans dozens of files every single second. Most importantly, File Guard operates in the background of your computer, meaning you don’t feel the impact of its power while keeping you protected always! No negative impact at all to the user!

How to use Emsisoft File Guard to protect your system in real time

Emsisoft File Guard Demonstration

[Image: eU7TrYA.gif]

[Image: ibpndnb.gif]

Layer 3: Behavior Blocker
The ultimate defense. The combination prevents, sophisticated malware attacks that other security applications cannot protect you from. Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home has been optimized against zero-day attacks and ransomware behavior. To catch zero-day threats that aren't yet included in the signature database, Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home continually monitors the behavior of all active programs and raises an alert as soon as something suspicious occurs. Combined with the live cloud-verification of the Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home Network it is our ultimate weapon against specialized and sophisticated malware attacks that others can't protect you from. 

How to use the Behavior Blocker panel to quickly spot potential threats

New features in Emsisoft Behavior Blocker v1

Emsisoft Behavior Blocker vs Ransomware
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/zDKModQjFUs [/video]

Layer 4: Anti-Ransomware
As ransomware threat continues to grow with new families/variants cropping up almost every week, Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home focuses to prevent and protect the user from any ransomware variant at every possible levels. Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home's excellence in preventing ransomware attacks is unsurpassed as it effectively protects the user from various sophisticated techniques / infection methods used by malware writers and attackers most common of which are malicious email attachments and links, drive-by downloads and Remote Desktop Protocol penetration. 

• Online Banking Protection
  • Phishing ad Keylogger Protection
  • Exploit and System Manipulation Prevention
  • Browser Security

Emsisoft Cloud Console and Browser Security

Latest stable version is Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home Version 2020.1.0.9926 (2-January-2020)

All 2020.1 improvements in a nutshell

Emsisoft Anti-Malware

• New color-coded menu badges.
  • New authenticator support.
  • Improved app restart behavior on scanner findings.
  • Improved window design.
  • Several minor tweaks and fixes.

MyEmsisoft/Cloud Console

• New authenticator support.
  • Improved audit log, added logging for policy edits.
  • Several minor tweaks and fixes.

Emsisoft Product Update Blog News HERE

Emsisoft Anti Malware 12 News & Highlights

PERTINENT LINKS

Learn how online threats have evolved

Get a free second opinion malware scan with Emsisoft Emergency Kit

Malware Analysis Session with Emsisoft CTO Fabian Wosar: ‘Damage’ Ransomware

Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home Licenses for this giveaway contest

Emsisoft has sponsored Geeks For Your Information Forum 
10 x 1 year licenses of Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home as Christmas 2019 contest prize!

CONTEST RULES

To boost forum participation/contribution, all who wish to participate MUST have created a minimum of 3 threads and 5 posts (threads in sections: (i) Giveaways / Contests (ii) Deals and (iii) Geeks FYI > Feedback are NOT INCLUDED). Entries not meeting the requirement will be deleted. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

1. Please answer the question below.  

"WHAT is your main AV/security suite (or setup) and WHY do you want to switch to Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: za5MORA.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Code:
Geeks For Your Information [Official] Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home Christmas 2019 Giveaway 
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=9412

Optional: You may want to like/follow Emsisoft's social networking sites as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Ten (10) winners will each receive one (1) year license of Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home

Winners will be selected by Emsisoft Representative and once posted,
winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim. 

https://www.geeks.fyi/announcements.php?aid=1 

https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=7717

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe. 

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run from December 15, 2019 to January 15, 2020

[Image: Lo6bbiT.gif]
[-] The following 13 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, hanso, harlan4096, ismail, kubik67, Mehmet, Mohammad.Poorya, pinp, pisondi, smieszko, Starship, tofana
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS NOW OPEN. PLEASE MIND THE RULES.
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, kubik67, Mehmet, Starship
Thanks for this contest!  Thanks to Emsisoft.  Merry Christmas to all!!!

"WHAT is your main AV/security suite (or setup) and WHY do you want to switch to Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home?"

main AV/security suite (or setup): Windows Defender.
I want to switch to Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home:
A capable offering which uses two engines (Bitdefender's and Emsisoft's own) to detect and block viruses, ransomware, 'potentially unwanted programs' and more.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware is an antivirus and proactive protection against all possible types of online threats. The app will timely detect and block any malicious activity on my PC, including unsafe websites and phishing attacks.
The Emsisoft Anti-Malware effectively detects and neutralizes worms, spyware, viruses, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, dialers, and other types of online threats. It will stop the danger before it infects my computer and does any harm.
Antivirus constantly updates and is very easy to use. It includes two powerful anti-malware engines: Emsisoft and Bitdefender. It allows me to achieve the greatest results while taking minimal computer resources. So, it will work well, even in a quite weak system and provide reliable and effective protection. I will be able to surf the Internet safely — no threats will be able to affect me.
Twitter Share

Hope to win this great!

At the moment, to protect the operating system and personal data, I use SecureAPlus Lite + Malware Hunter Pro and sometimes use Dr. web anti-virus scanner.Web CureIt!. But Dr.Web CureIt! often removes some Executive files that are not malicious. I want to use Emsisoft Anti-Malware because I previously used It and this antivirus program has proven itself as a reliable, lightweight and effective antivirus that includes proactive protection against threats, cryptographers, controls malicious behavior on the computer, web protection, blocks access to malicious sites and phishing. 
This antivirus has a good rating in the leading laboratories for testing antivirus.

Thanks for this contest! Thank you Emsisoft! Merry Christmas to all!

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kubik67 for this post:
  • dhruv2193

My security setup for this old laptop is freeware combination of AVG Free + OSArmor + TinyWall + Malwarebytes Free + NoVirusThanks Exe Radar Pro beta. I have used EAM previously and it is great keeping me safe. Have been malware free for two years now. I'd like to use EAM in this laptop so I can have the best protection that I now experience with my desktop. I do not have a license for this laptop thus the freeware combination. 

Thanks for this opportunity to win a license and thank you to Emsisoft for sponsoring our forum!

https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/12...8865013760
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/12...2278607872
https://web.facebook.com/damien.thorn.35...8074276437

I presently use Windows Defender with Malwarebytes Premium. I want to switch to Emsisoft Anti-Malware because my brother-in-law who is a computer programmer has been using it for 3 years and has not gotten a malware infection since he started using Emsisoft. I have had to reformat my machine twice in the last 3 years because of virus attacks. My wife says we really need the best protection we can get and she suggests what her brother uses - Emsisoft.

Now that I have found this contest I really would like to win this license. Smile

My Twitter.com media share for this contest.

I have liked/followed Emsisoft on Twitter.com, Facebook.com, and Youtube.com under forum name divinenews or my true name: Elijah Gale.

*Many thanks to the Emsisoft team for sponsoring this contest and to jasonX for putting it together on this forum.
(aka Elijah Gale) "Always looking for kind people and the best software in all the right places, like on Geeks.fyi forum." Heart
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to divinenews for this post:
  • dhruv2193, Mohammad.Poorya
I currently use Bitdefender, but Emsisoft is one of my favorites because it is lightweight, does very fast analysis and has a great behavior blocker.
I am a fan of Emsisoft also for its privacy policy.
thanks jasonX

Facebook share
Quote: 
Thanks for the giveaway

Emsisoft keeps Windows computers free from malicious and unwanted software, and reliably prevents phishing and ransomware attacks.

https://twitter.com/MohammadPoorya/statu...2422744070
Currently, I use Norton Internet Security and Zemana Anti Malware.

I want to switch to Emsisoft Anti-Malware because the program uses 2 scanning technologies: anti-spyware and anti-virus. Using a combination of two world-class products - Emsisoft Anti-Malware anti-spyware and Bitdefender Anti-Virus anti-virus engine.

Thanks for the giveaways, Jason.

https://twitter.com/softfree6/status/121...6330364928
Thanks a lot for the giveaway @jasonX and to Emsisoft representatives.
My current AV is ESET NOD32 and i would like to change to Emsisoft only to see the improvements in their behavior-blocker. I like a lot the AntiMalware solution they develop and i would like to express my fully gratitude for their support. Is the best!
My share below:
twitter giveaway share

I followed them on my social media.
software enthusiast!