Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Driver Easy Professional Halloween 2019 Giveaway
ENTRY #1

Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win this awesome giveaway, @jasonX and Easeware Technology Ltd. for sponsoring this cool product! Smile

"WHAT driver updating / backup software application do you use and what features/reasons why Driver Easy Professional makes it the better/preferred choice?"

I'm currently not using any driver updating/backup software application. I seldom use Windows own default Device Manager to manage and update system drivers. I manually download stable driver updates from OEM website and store driver backups in my hard drive and portable USB device in case.

Driver Easy makes it easy and straightforward by scanning the system and searching only certified drivers from their extensive database and automate the process of backing up and updating drivers to avoid mistakes and errors in installation and uninstallation of old drivers which are no longer needed.

I'd like to win Driver Easy Professional to automatically scan, search, download the latest stable releases of system device drivers and update/install them correctly with one click. Count me in please! 

Facebook Share: https://www.facebook.com/aleinrundee/pos...3916072466
Entry #1
"WHAT driver updating/backup/software application do you use and what features/reasons why Driver Easy Professional makes it the better/preferred choice?"

I was using Iobit Driver Booster, but I started using Malwarebytes anti-malware and it automatically deletes it as having dangerous "Pups." ... So, I am looking for a replacement for it like Driver Easy Pro. If anyone wants their computer system to operate at its maximum speed then their drivers must be updated whenever possible.

My Twitter link for this contest: https://twitter.com/divinenews/status/11...7480710145

Thank you jasonX for this opportunity.

(14 October 19, 17:29)jasonX Wrote: GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS NOW OPEN!

Note: "JasonX, I still cannot get MY second ENTRY to come out correct. So, this is what keeps showing up. "

Entry #2
"WHAT driver updating/backup/software application do you use and what features/reasons why Driver Easy Professional makes it the better/preferred choice?"

I was using Iobit Driver Booster, but I started using Malwarebytes anti-malware and it automatically deletes it as having dangerous "Pups." ... So, I am looking for a replacement for it like Driver Easy Pro. If anyone wants their computer system to operate at its maximum speed then their drivers must be updated whenever possible.

My Twitter link for this contest: https://twitter.com/divinenews/status/11...7480710145

Thank you jasonX for this opportunity.
(aka Elijah Gale) "Always looking for kind people and the best software in all the right places, like on Geeks.fyi forum." Heart
ENTRY #2

Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win this awesome giveaway, @jasonX and Easeware Technology Ltd. for sponsoring this cool product! Smile

"WHAT driver updating / backup software application do you use and what features/reasons why Driver Easy Professional makes it the better/preferred choice?"

I'm currently not using any driver updating/backup software application. I seldom use Windows own default Device Manager to manage and update system drivers. I manually download stable driver updates from OEM website and store driver backups in my hard drive and portable USB device in case.

Driver Easy makes it easy and straightforward by scanning the system and searching only certified drivers from their extensive database and automate the process of backing up and updating drivers to avoid mistakes and errors in installation and uninstallation of old drivers which are no longer needed.

I'd like to win Driver Easy Professional to automatically scan, search, download the latest stable releases of system device drivers and update/install them correctly with one click. Count me in please! 

Facebook Share: https://www.facebook.com/aleinrundee/pos...3916072466
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Raur for this post:
  • divinenews
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED. PLEASE BE PATIENT FOR THE WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT. 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07
We are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

GFYI [Official] Driver Easy Professional Halloween 2019 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=8634

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner 1 - damien76

Winner 2 - dhruv2193

Winner 3 - dhruv2193

Winner 4 - damien76

Winner 5 - tarekma7

Winner 6 - dinosaur07

Winner 7 - kubik67

Winner 8 - kubik67

Winner 9 - pisondi

Winner 10 - Raur

Winner 11 - divinenews

Winner 12 - tarekma7

Winner 13 - Raur

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!

[Image: 5X44PW5.gif]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096
Thanks a lot for the license and congrats to the other winners!

Smile
software enthusiast!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dinosaur07 for this post:
  • harlan4096
Thanks and congrats to all!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096
Last reminder for winners, 

https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid...5#pid15515
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096