Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17 Halloween 2019 Giveaway
[Image: Cx3FUV5.jpg] 

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17 Halloween 2019 Giveaway!

[Image: QKZN4aj.gif]

We would like to thank Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG. 
for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

Overview

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17 is the proven system optimization suite for Microsoft Windows PCs. The start page alone offers multiple ways to optimize, tune and clean your operating system from junk files. The various cleaners that eliminate web browsing traces, temporary files, uninstallation leftovers and junk files are among its most popular features and help free and reclaim massive amounts of disk space. Modules like AntiSpy and Privacy Control safeguard user privacy and prevent unwanted sending of telemetry information to let users decide what information is shared and synchronized. Three intelligent auto-features keep systems clean, speed up program launches and enhance gaming performance. Furthermore, the Windows Registry is cleaned, autostart entries optimized and invalid shortcuts deleted to improve overall system stability and performance. Multiple system analysis tools provide a detailed look at installed hard and software components and the tweaking module comes with multiple Windows customization options. Browser Extension Manager handles browser extensions of all common browsers across user accounts and provides a quick way to uninstall unwanted addons. New features include Task Scheduler to run cleaning and maintenance modules automatically in the background and ADS Scanner to find and delete hidden data streams. In addition, all cleaner modules have been updated and the new user interface now supports two new skins.

[Image: 5yo1Dbs.gif]

[Image: eupehyr.gif]

[Image: IF9FgkC.gif]

[Image: rQfFXWh.gif]

[Image: 4E28NPW.gif]

Feature highlights:

• Accelerate and slim down your system
  • Reclaim disk space efficiently
  • Maintain hard disk and system health
  • Handy task scheduler for maintenance and optimization
  • Powerful browser extension management
  • ADS Scanner for hidden data streams

[Image: XJZIPDj.gif]

[Image: nElrIJE.gif]

[Image: O85EeOa.gif]

[Image: ovDFI9T.gif]

Latest version build is Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17 version: 17.00.10 (06-May-2019)

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17 YouTube Video Tutorial

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17 licenses for this giveaway/contest
Ashampoo Gmbh has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum five (5) licenses of Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17  as giveaway/contest prize

(License prizes are lifetime / version limited licenses)

CONTEST RULES

To boost forum participation/contribution, all who wish to participate MUST have created a minimum of 3 threads and 5 posts (threads in sections: (i) Giveaways / Contests (ii) Deals and (iii) Geeks FYI > Feedback are NOT INCLUDED). Entries not meeting the requirement will be deleted. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

1. Please answer the question below.  

"Why do you need Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: 8uzkMxv.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Code:
Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17 Halloween 2019 Giveaway 
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=8626

Optional: You may want to like/follow Ashampoo's social networking sites as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Five (5) winners will each receive one (1) license of Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17

Winners will be selected by random.org and once posted,
winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run from October 14, 2019 to November 15, 2019

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: 5X44PW5.gif]
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, Herran, Mohammad.Poorya, silversurfer, Sughosha
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS NOW OPEN!
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • harlan4096, Herran, ismail, silversurfer, Toligo
I would like to have WinOptimizer 17, because I want to keep my PC as clean and optimized as possible. I have tried WinOptimizer 16 and WinOptimizer 17 comes with much more features and new UI. I hope I win this license.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Link for my Tweet
Why do you need Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17?"

I need Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17 to augment CCleaner free features. Although CCleaner pretty much covers what I need having a complete application like Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17 is always welcome additional app for any user! Cheers and thanks!
Please read CAREFULLY Giveaways posting rules! the last 2 posts are not following them and probably @jasonX will remove these posts!
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to harlan4096 for this post:
  • dhruv2193, jasonX, silversurfer, Toligo
About the code, it's a known bug of the forum, if You select with left mouse pressed the blank space inside, You should see it...
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to harlan4096 for this post:
  • jasonX, silversurfer, Toligo

I need Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17 to optimize the system. Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17 has a large set of tools that are aimed at fine-tuning the Windows operating system, optimizes it, cleans digital debris to increase the stability of the computer and many other auxiliary tools. The program has an intuitive user interface.

Thank you contest!

Facebook Share
Twitter Share

Because I have used the Ashampoo WinOptimizer Pro version daily for years to keep my computer's system operating fast and smooth and I want the most current updated version 17.

Some of the many features I rely on:
1. "One-click optimizer" to clean my hard drive, registry, and leftover browser data quickly before I shut down my machine.
2. The "Live Tuner" which speeds up my operating system every time I start/open a new app.
3. The Registry Defragger is the best one of its kind I have ever used.  Unless I keep my registry defragged my machine slows down.

My Twitter.com media share link for this contest.

*Many thanks to the Ashampoo team for sponsoring this contest and to our generous and hard-working moderator jasonX for putting the contest together.
(aka Elijah Gale) "Always looking for kind people and the best software in all the right places, like on Geeks.fyi forum." Heart
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @jasonX and Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG. for sponsoring this great product Smile

"Why do you need WinOptimizer 17?"

I'd need a reliable and effective crap cleaner and system optimizer like Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17. Since my previous app **leaner has engaged in snooping my usage tracks and other telemetry issues, I would need a better replacement and hoping to win a license. Count me in!

Facebook Share
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON. PLEASE BE PATIENT.