Dismiss this notice
WinRAR forever! Father's Day 2019 Giveaway - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Dismiss this notice
Avast Premier Photo Caption - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Dismiss this notice
FastestVPN Accounts Giveaway - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Announcement for WINNERS
There has been word that some of the winners DO NOT UNDERSTAND (or are confused) ON WHAT IS INSTRUCTED and REQUIRED in the giveaway / contest threads. 

ALL of the giveaway / contest threads have "If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM".  

ALL "Winners Announcement" have instructions on how to claim your win. 

ALL WINNERS are sent via PM "Winner Reminders and Requirements"

Most winners just disregard what is in plain sight and then afterwards whine about not seeing this, not understanding that or being confused about something...until it is too late. 

I do not understand WHY winners OFTEN behave like this.

(1)
Quote:
Please include your Name/Email in your win claim
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
---The text above has been an "instruction" ever since.  It has been explained before. Now I even added the link because winners often disregard "Announcements". 

ALL CONTESTS HAVE THAT INSTRUCTION EVERSINCE.

(2)

UPON RECEPTION OF YOUR WIN VIA EMAIL (from sponsor or from me)

REQUIREMENTS IS TO CONFIRM TWICE VIA:

(a) PM
(b) VIA EMAIL

-- If the email sender is ME, then reply to that  email I sent you to confirm reception.

-- If email sender is NOT ME. Reply thank you to the sponsor sender AND SEND ME AN EMAIL that you have received your win FROM the sponsor

-- OR via PM (via new second PM) that you (the winner) have received the win via email from the sponsor. 

LICENSE CONFIRMATION IS DONE VIA PM AND EMAIL. DO NOT POST "Key received" (or something related to it in the contest thread)!

Rules have been in place EVERYTIME. It is placed there in the giveaway / contest page EVERYTIME

It is placed in the "Winners Announcement EVERYTIME"

AFTER WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED IN THE CONTEST THREAD, ALL WINNERS ARE SENT "Winner Reminders and Requirements" EVERYTIME.
(jayc137 is even included in this). 

NEW REQUIREMENTS was placed because of a lesser few who have shown they have an intention to con out sponsors about their win. Targeting those sponsors that do not keep a record of generated licenses. Sponsor trust in our forum is at stake here. 

"Confirmation-of-WIN-reception" has been a constant requirement for all winners. Please abide by it.

(3)

As mentioned above ALL WINNERS are sent a "Winner Reminders and Requirements" EVERYTIME which contains what is REQUIRED. 

DO NOT JUST GLANCE AT IT. READ IT. UNDERSTAND IT.

Instructions are getting redundant because of the winner's disregard of the (i) announcements, (ii) instructions and (iii) requirements AND there isn't any PM to ask or clarify anything about it. Only two (2) members asked for clarification about the "new" requirements. NOBODY ELSE. 

A PM is just a few clicks away. USE IT!!!

If you do not like or not amenable to the rules or what is required then plain and simple DON'T JOIN. Let other's who know how to follow instructions and requirements "religiously" join instead. 

jasonX
[-] The following 9 users Like jasonX's post:
  • dhruv2193, hanso, harlan4096, ismail, Mohammad.Poorya, Raur, sgx, silversurfer, tarekma7