Dismiss this notice
WinRAR forever! Father's Day 2019 Giveaway - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Dismiss this notice
SSDkeeper™ Professional Father's Day 2019 Giveaway - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Dismiss this notice
Ashampoo Cinemagraph Father's Day 2019 Giveaway - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Dismiss this notice
Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 Father's Day 2019 Giveaway - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DOOM Eternal gameplay world premiere: Devil horns in the air—literally
Quote:SANTA MONICA, Calif.—I don't often get as jazzed about an in-development video game the way I have about DOOM Eternal. After playing its 20-minute E3 demo to completion for my first time, I yelled, "AGAIN! AGAIN!" like a child unwilling to get off of a rollercoaster (and was thankfully granted another go at the fun). Upon getting home and preparing this article before Bethesda's Sunday E3 press conference, I combed through a full playthrough video provided by the developers like a sad ex flipping through a photo album. I had to look again. I wanted to remember.

That's not my normal way; I'm a gaming curmudgeon, to put it lightly. And yet I am struck by how pristinely iterative this game feels—a perfect execution of the cheesy poster quote, "If you liked [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], you'll love DOOM Eternal." By carrying familiar elements forward and then supercharging them with compelling twists, DOOM Eternal (launching November 22 on Windows 10, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Google Stadia) could very well rank alongside past elite sequels like Super Mario Bros. 3Uncharted 2, and Burnout 3: Takedo
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 2 users Like Toligo's post:
  • harlan4096, silversurfer