Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Microsoft Releases Windows 10 Cumulative Updates KB4503293, KB4503327, KB4503286
Exclamation 
Quote:Microsoft has just released a new set of cumulative updates for Windows 10 devices, as the company kicked off the June 2019 Patch Tuesday cycle.

While installing cumulative updates is typically a risky thing to do because they often break down things or fail to install, today’s release is particularly important because it happens on Patch Tuesday.

In other words, the Windows 10 cumulative updates rolling out right now include fixes for security vulnerabilities in Microsoft’s operating system, so by installing them, users can make sure they are fully protected against any exploits.

At the time of writing this article, however, there are no reports of failed installs, but the release has just started, so it remains to be seen if the experience with these cumulative updates is flawless or not.

What’s important to know is that all Windows 10 versions are getting cumulative updates, albeit devices running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and older are no longer serviced on Home and Pro SKUs. These versions have already reached the end-of-support, so unless they are part of the LTSC or run Windows 10 Enterprise or Education, no updates would be offered on Windows Update.

SOURCE: https://news.softpedia.com/news/microsof...6370.shtml
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to silversurfer for this post:
  • harlan4096
Thanks for the info! Not updating yet as I am using 1805 still and 1803. Still checking this,

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows...ws-10-1903

I'm on a wait and see still. I got borked badly when I updated 2 partitions to 1805 and it took me a month to weed it out.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, harlan4096