Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Driver Booster 6 Professional Mother's Day 2019 Giveaway
[Image: typkrwa.jpg]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
Driver Booster 6 Professional Mother's Day 2019 Giveaway!

[Image: lVLfrxF.gif]

We would like to thank IObit 
for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

[Image: JmDGYfh.gif]

[Image: HVFcPLu.png]

Driver Booster 6 is a powerful and easy-to-use driver updater. With 1-click solution and a large database, Driver Booster 6 can help the user rapidly & securely update outdated drivers, install missing drivers, and fix incorrect drivers. By solving these issues, Driver Booster 6 keeps the user’s PC away from system crash, BSOD, no audio, bad resolution, network failure, etc. to increase the user’s system compatibility and stability while saves the user plenty of time and effort. Driver Booster 6 effectively updates all outdated/faulty/missing drivers and it’s driver  and  game  component  database  has been greatly expanded  from  previously  1,000,000  to presently 3,000,000, which ensures almost all outdated drivers and game components  update  for  all  users.  

[Image: rPnjxYI.jpg]

As IObit only provides drivers that pass Microsoft WHQL tests (as well as strictly following IObit Review Rules), the accuracy and security of driver updates are guaranteed. Driver Booster 6 also offers auto driver update service so that driver download and installation can be performed while the system is idle, which saves users a lot of valuable time. The brand new feature -Boost in Driver Booster 6 offers very easy solutions for ultimate gaming experience and top system performance.

[Image: VBozE8u.gif]

[Image: qPsaJJz.gif]

Driver Booster 6 supports updating the following:

Device Drivers, including:

• Graphics Driver
  • Audio Driver
  • Network Driver
  • Chipset Driver
  • Printer Driver

Game Components, including:

• PhysX
  • DirectX
  • VCRuntime
  • Unity Web Player
  • Adobe Flash Player
  • Java SE Runtime Environment
  • OpenAL (which provide games with necessary support, effect enhancement, and performance tuning)

Note: Game Component update is only available in the PRO edition.

Driver Booster User Interface

The "Options Menu" at the top-left corner of the user interface will show the "Skins" options icon from where the user (on his preference) can change the look of the interface. Language, Font Size, and Transparency can be set under Options > Settings > General.

[Image: 97fQ7IW.gif]

[Image: Lh1Nf0S.png]

The Options Menu has also 8 functions to setup Driver Booster. They are: (1) Settings. (2) Driver Update History, (3) Check for Updates, (4) User Manual, (5) Technical Support, (6) Help Us Translate, (7) What's New, and (8) About.

[Image: p1hzrZf.gif]

[Image: WkrVeB6.gif]

[Image: QTpR1MC.gif]

[Image: vJmhgfu.gif]

[Image: VsltOfd.gif]

[Image: Gnw3Kpa.gif]

[Image: u08jRlE.gif]

[Image: iHq3PTZ.gif]

Scan / Update

Driver Booster 6 can assist the user to update the outdated drivers effortlessly. By default, Driver Booster 6 scans automatically when it's launched. Go to “Settings” to disable automatic scan if the user dislike it. The scan result will show the total quantity of outdated device drivers and outdated game components that need to be updated in the scan results screen.

[Image: j0P7axY.gif]

Driver Booster 6 scans for 4 issues:

• Outdated drivers (dates of both the current version and available version are provided)
  • Missing drivers (the current status is "Missing Driver")
  • Faulty drivers (the current status is "Faulty ")
  • Not installed game component (the current status is "Not Installed")

Updating Drivers
Click “Update Now” on the top right to update all selected drivers or at the right side of each driver line to update drivers one by one. Generally, there are 3 stages for driver update:

• Download drivers 

With breakpoint resume technology, the user are allowed to stop anytime and it will continue the download next time instead of starting over again.

• Create a restore point

Automatically create a system restore point before a driver is installed' is ticked by default in "Settings".

• Install the downloaded drivers
Note: For PRO users, there may be one more stage – automatically back up a driver before it is installed.

Boost

Driver Booster 6 adds a new module “Boost” which offers two features: Game Boost and Optimize.

[Image: 8XTBIkA.gif]

Game Boost
Game Boost stops unnecessary apps/services to help the user get a better gaming experience. In "Game Boost Configuration", some unnecessary services/processes are already selected by default, so the user only needs to click the "Turn On" button to end them and boost the user’s computer for better gaming. Or, the user can click the Configure text link and select the items the user want to end to boost the user’s game performance. After the boost, the user can click "Details" text link to view all the stopped processes/services/apps. And the user can click the "Turn Off" button to turn off "Game Boost" at any time.

System Optimize
System Optimize helps clean up junk files, privacy traces and redundant registry entries, optimize the user’s internet speed and system with the all-in-one product "Advanced SystemCare". If the user has not installed Advanced SystemCare yet, clicking the "Optimize" button will guide him to install Advanced SystemCare for further optimization. If the user has already installed Advanced SystemCare, he can click the "Run Now" button to optimize the user’s system with Advanced SystemCare.

Tools

Driver Booster 6 provides the user with 7 useful tools: (1) Rescue Center, (2) Fix No Sound, (3) Fix Device Error, (4) Fix Network Failure, (5) Fix Bad Resolution, (6) Clean Unplugged Device Data, and (7) System Information. These tools can help detect and fix some common problems like no sound, network failure, wrong resolution, clean unplugged Device Data, and check the system & hardware information. The "Rescue Center" tool can backup drivers, restore the user’s drivers and restore the user’s system to a previous good status. The user can use these tools anytime by clicking the icon tools tab icon on the left side of the main interface and clicking the tool he needs.

[Image: DE9zNyo.gif]

Action Center

Action Center helps the user learn more about how the other recommended well-known IObit products can help him with his computer. If the user has not installed them yet, it is strongly recommended that he clicks the "Install now" button to install them. If the user is using "Driver Booster Pro", he can also find an exclusive offer for Driver Booster Premium users only to purchase other IObit programs and IObit trusted Partners' products at a very considerable discount here.

[Image: Jvmhizl.gif]

Auto Driver Update

Driver Booster 6 will automatically 'download' the updates or 'download and install' the updates in the background when the user's system is idle (if the 'Automatically update drivers while the system is idle' option is ticked). If the user ticks the 'Download and install driver & game component updates' option. The user can also select the types of drivers which he wants to update automatically. Note: Auto Driver Update is a PRO exclusive feature.

Restore Driver Updates

Driver Booster 6 provides 3 strategies for easy repair caused by unexpected issues caused by driver updates:  (1) Driver Roll Back, (2) Driver Backup and Driver Restore, (3) System Restore.

Driver Roll Back
In the Driver Booster 6 scan result window, the user can click the drop-down menu button at the end of every listed outdated driver, and select Roll Back if it is available to roll back the driver to its previous version. The user can also click the version link (Available or Current) to open Drivers Details window to check whether he can roll back the driver to its previous version.

Driver Backup and Driver Restore
Open the Rescue Center and check the drivers listed there. If there is any driver version available for backup, it will be listed under Driver Backup tab. To back up them, the user should tick the checkbox before them and click the Back Up button. "Backup Version" indicates the version the user backed-up for that driver while "Current Version" means the driver version the user installed at present. If the user find "Current Version" is newer than "Backup Version", he can back up that driver again to its latest installed version. In Driver Restore tab, the user can select the driver the user want to restore and click the Restore button to re-install the backed up (the previous) version. Note: The function of Driver Backup works for PRO users only.

System Restore
Driver Booster 6 creates a restore point before updating the driver by default. Choose a restore point according to Date and Time or Description to restore the system to the previous good state. Note: Restoring system will undo all changes made after that restore point. Driver Booster 6 supports manually creating or removing restore points.

Ignore Unwanted Updates

If there is any driver the user does not want to update, he can click the drop down menu button at the right side of a driver line, and select "Ignore" to ignore this update for that driver. The ignored drivers won't be scanned for the corresponding updates until the user recover them from the Ignored list in Settings:

Driver Update History

Driver Update History displays the user's history of drivers he updated. It will show what operation the user did about the drivers and components. 

[Image: yNNiEqF.gif]

Latest version is Driver Booster V6.4 (6.4.0.392 -  11-April-2019)

What's new:

Driver Booster V6.4 (6.4.0.392) :

• Continuously expanded database helps to update more new devices, such as GeForce RTX 1660 Ti.
  • Optimized scan engine supports the latest version of Java SE Runtime Environment.
  • Optimized the process of driver automatic update.
  • Enhanced Fix Bad Resolution tool for better repair capability.
  • Fixed known bugs.

Driver Booster 6 Professional Licenses for this giveaway contest

IObit has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum
Five (5) x 1 year licenses of Driver Booster 6 Professional as giveaway/contest prize

CONTEST RULES

To boost forum participation/contribution, all who wish to participate MUST have created a minimum of 3 threads and 5 posts (threads in sections: (a) Giveaways / Contests (b) Deals and © Geeks FYI > Feedback are NOT INCLUDED). Entries not meeting the requirement will be deleted. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

1. Please answer the question below.  

"WHY do you want to win a license of Driver Booster 6 Professional?”

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: fEacC0T.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Code:
Geeks For Your Information [Official] Driver Booster 6 Professional Mother's Day 2019 Giveaway 
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=6777 

Optional: You may want to like/follow IObit's social networking sites as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Five (5) winners will each receive one (1) year license of Driver Booster 6 Professional

Winners will be selected by IObit Software Representative and once posted,
winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run
from May 5, 2019 to June 10, 2019

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: 5qudUY3.gif]

[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, divinenews, grr, harlan4096, Raur, silversurfer, Toligo
GIVEAWAY CONTEST IS NOW OPEN.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • grr, harlan4096, silversurfer
Thank you for the contest.

1) Why would I like to win a license of Iobit Driver Booster?

I've been assembling PCs for friends since an eternity, and have been using Driver Booster free to get the required drivers for them. A license of this would make my job easier.

My share - 

https://twitter.com/jaymehta1998/status/...1771468800
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to akiratoriyama for this post:
  • grr, jasonX
"WHY do I want to win a license of Driver Booster 6 Professional?” 

I have used this Iobit software along with many of their other great apps for years on all three of my family's computers so I am always looking for a free license of Driver Booster 6 Pro.

...It's not just what features of Driver Booster Pro do I like, but the features I need that makes this software very special.

Features I depend on:
1. It detects and finds the exact driver updates from the makers of the many applications I use.
2. It saves all my drivers before any updates are installed to guarantee that I can reinstall if anything ever goes wrong.

*If and when I have to reformat any of my family's computers, one of the first things I install is Driver Booster Pro so I can install quickly the most current and correct drivers necessary to get my system up and running.

My Twitter share for this giveaway contest.

Many thanks to the Iobit Team, the Geeks.fyi.com forum, and our great moderator Mr. JasonX for this contest. Smile
(aka Elijah Gale) "Always looking for kind people and the best software in all the right places, like on Geeks.fyi forum." Heart
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to divinenews for this post:
  • Mohammad.Poorya
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Driver Booster Pro is a driver updating tool which can identify outdated/faulty/missing drivers, download and update those drivers, fix common problems to increase system compatibility / stability and boost system. With the new features provided by new release, it can help to restore the system, view system information and fix common problems on network failure, bad resolution, device error and no sound, etc. With the benefits of provideing accuracy and security of my drivers, I am anxious to win this license to test it.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...6227326772
Twitter sharing link :
https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/1133234912020946945

https://www.facebook.com/iobitsoft liked and followed.
https://twitter.com/iobitsoft liked and followed.
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...3360956416
Iobit Driver Booster will help me to update drivers so that my PC does not experience problems like BSOD, crashes etc. I like particularly the foll. Feature-
Create a restore point 

Automatically create a system restore point before a driver is installed' is ticked by default in "Settings"

Thanks!!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • divinenews

I want to win a Driver Booster Professional because I do not have a driver software application that can take care of all my drivers. All I do 
up to now is manual downloading and updating. Thanks for this contest!

Tweet
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/11...7745309696

I want to win the driver Booster 6 Professional license because I am currently using Driver Booster Free and want to improve the functionality.
I need Driver Booster to scan and detect outdated drivers automatically, download and install updates with one click. It is a reliable tool to protect your PC from hardware failures, conflicts and system failures.

Thanks for this contest! Thanks to IObit! 

Facebook Share:
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...5837323511
Twitter Share:
https://twitter.com/FGHJKKNN/status/1135516754795532293
Thanks a lot to Iobit and @JasonX for the opportunity to win in this contest Smile

"WHY do I want to win a license of Driver Booster 6 Professional?” 

I'm currently using Iobit Uninstaller (giveaway version and soon will expire) and since Driver Booster 6 Pro is also being recommended along with their other softwares, I'm curious to test it with my old system. Having a chance to win 1-year free license of Driver Booster 6 Pro is a great bonus for me.

Features I'd definitely need for reformat/reinstalling my OS and PC drivers are:

- Detects and finds quickly the current, applicable and stable driver updates from OEM
- Backups drivers prior new updates installation, if in case any unexpected errors or failed installations.

A must need application to install after successful clean OS installation  Smile

Twitter Share
Facebook Share
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Raur for this post:
  • divinenews
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED. PLEASE BE PATIENT ON WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT. 

Thanks all!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • harlan4096