Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Top 550+ Funny Passwords Ever Encountered
Information 
Quote:
[Image: heimdal-logo.svg]

Funny Passwords, but also Insecure. Have a Laugh but Never Use Them!

Here it is ladies, gents, and rascals: the ultimate list of funny passwords ever encountered online! Browse through every funny idea someone ever had, delight yourself with funny face-palm moments from sysadmins, and smirk to your heart’s content!

Passwords are something we all struggle with, since we need so many of them and, for security reasons, they need to be different. (If you’ve been using the same password for several accounts, I won’t judge you, but you need to fix this ASAP because you’re vulnerable to credential stuffing attacks).

A word of caution first: There are plenty of online blogs publishing similar lists of funny passwords or Wi-Fi user names and so on. Some users might feel encouraged to actually use these for their accounts when they lack inspiration for what password to set. Maybe you also think that if you set a funny password, it will be easier to remember it later on.

I cannot stress enough what a dangerous strategy this is. First of all, hackers are continuously trying out all account and password combos they can get their hands on. Just like in those credential stuffing attacks linked above. That means that once a password idea appeared in text form somewhere online, you can be sure it will get uploaded into a credential stuffing script sooner or later.

Second of all, if that password makes sense to the human mind (if it’s semantically logical), then it’s not a very secure one. Obviously, funny passwords aren’t made up of random strings of varied characters and numbers, such as security guidelines suggest. So, as much as I feel your frustration, I believe I should insist that you don’t pick an easy to remember but funny password. Here’s our password security guide for creating a strong password in case you don’t know where to start.
Continue Reading
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to harlan4096 for this post:
  • jasonX
He he couple of nice one's there Smile

[Image: LXIGHdG.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • harlan4096
[Image: surprised.png] [Image: laughing.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to harlan4096 for this post:
  • jasonX
I know some.

IP a lot.