Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] ExpressVPN Valentines 2019 Giveaway
Thanks for the giveaway

"WHAT feature/s do you like best in ExpressVPN?"

For me, first of all, the speed and data protection are important.

Express has the highest connection speed among all available VPN providers - without compromising user data protection. Now, any offer to use VPN includes 256-bit SSL encryption, but it is precisely because of it that there is a drop in speed on most services. Express VPN does not have this drawback - constant optimization of data flows ensures unlimited bandwidth and the almost complete absence of interruptions.
Technical support recognized by users as the best. Here all clients are equally important - whatever your tariff plan, the problem will be solved in the shortest possible time. The average response time is about half an hour.
98 servers in 78 countries of the world - even if the map is not littered with logos, this is quite enough with no restrictions at all. You can switch to any of the servers at any second and not lose any speed at all.

In case you didn’t like cooperation with the service, “Express” promises to return the money spent within 30 days. It speaks for itself - they are really confident in the quality of their services.

https://twitter.com/Sasha42ua/status/109...1710221312
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hanso for this post:
  • dinosaur07
"WHAT feature/s do you like best in ExpressVPN?"

What I like best in ExpressVPN is it runs its own private, encrypted DNS on every server, as it is protected by the same state--of-the-art AES 256-bit encryption and tunnelling protocol covering all my internet tracks and online activities. I can always be sure that I'll be safe without any hassle and very fast connection.

Thank you for this giveaway/contest @jasonX and ExpressVPN!

Followed ExpressVPN in Twitter & Twitter Share: https://twitter.com/randyalain/status/11...6001276928

Liked/Followed ExpressVPN in Facebook Share: https://www.facebook.com/aleinrundee/pos...5236339669
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Raur for this post:
  • divinenews
Thanks a lot for the giveaway @jasonX and to the devs for supporting such a great giveaway!
ExpressVPN is undoubtedly one of the best VPN applications available on the market nowadays.
I am a fan of this software due to the following features i simply love:
1: the fastest servers available and running;
2: encrypted DNS protection and privacy;
3: no log policy;
4: great performance in Best VPN 2019 competition.

I would like to win a license for it.
My share below:
twitter share

Following share:
twitter

dino.
Smile
software enthusiast!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to dinosaur07 for this post:
  • divinenews, hanso
I'd like to win a copy!! Smile (as I'm currently using a  shitty VPN with 1GB limit per month)

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN protects your internet traffic by using its own DNS servers, for instance. High-end encryption technologies prevent even the most advanced attackers from snooping on your activities. And unusual bonus features include a clever split-tunneling system which allows you to control exactly which apps use the VPN, and which will be routed through your regular internet connection, very useful if you find some apps don't work with a VPN, or running through the VPN noticeably slows them down.
The real standout feature could be support, where unusually ExpressVPN has agents available 24/7 on live chat. This isn't the very basic, outsourced, first-line support you'll often get with other services, either: they're experts who can walk you through just about any technical issue.

TWITTER SHARE
https://twitter.com/5686Rai/status/1107665358457135105

At ExpressVPN, I like complete anonymity and traffic encryption. ExpressVPN is one of the applications that apply a strict "no registration"policy. The service has a high speed Internet and a large number of servers in many countries. Also, the service has a high speed VPN connection. The application can be used on various platforms (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, routers and Linux) and has an extension for browsers.

Thanks for the contest!

Twitter Share
Facebook Share
giveaway twitter share

Great thanks for the giveaway! I would like to win a license for this software.
Regarding the giveaway question: i like the most as per features the vpn split tunneling so that i can route some of my traffic through VPN while i can let other traffic run in a non vpn state. This is the coolest thing of this vpn, apart from its no log policy.

I followed it on my twitter:
follow
Thank you for the giveaway.

- many servers around the world
- High Speed VPN
- no log policy
My share on FB
Thank you sir for this awesome giveaway.

Express VPN is the most reliable VPN service that I have ever seen.

I like all of its features because it is crafted so well but if I want to highlight few of them then definitely it will be the availability of servers, unmatched speed, clear privacy policy and dns leak protection. Also what I love the most is their truthfulness what they have said they provide, each and every feature works perfectly one can trust on it blindly.

Share link:- https://twitter.com/KabirajSupratim/stat...0956873730
CONTEST HAS ENDED.
[-] The following 9 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • akiratoriyama, angustaver, deathsmear, dhruv2193, dinosaur07, divinenews, hanso, harlan4096, jerzy6012

We are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

GFYI [Official] ExpressVPN Valentines 2019 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=5521

[Image: KXiSDRP.png]

[Image: BTcLHFV.png]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner 1 - tofana

Winner 2 - Raur

Winner 3 - damien76

Winner 4 - pisondi

Winner 5 - hakah

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!

[Image: K77sZ7D.gif]
[-] The following 9 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • deathsmear, dhruv2193, dinosaur07, hanso, harlan4096, Raur, silversurfer, smieszko, tofana