Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Official] Mirillis Christmas Blowout 2018 Giveaway
[Image: R0f5R92.png]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to offer 
Mirillis Christmas 2018 Giveaway!

[Image: aqMdAFb.gif]

We would like to thank Mirillis Team for sponsoring the giveaway prizes.

Overview

Mirillis Action! defines a new standard of user experience for REAL-TIME gameplay, desktop recording and streaming software! Mirillis Action! is the ultimate screen and game recorder! The best product when it comes to real-time recording/capture and live streaming of Windows desktop in a superb HD video quality! Mirillis Action! also allows you to benchmark and display framerates, record or stream your gameplay, add live audio commentary to create high quality tutorials, add webcams and more! Action! is compact, stylish and user friendly. With outstanding performance and sleek design. It's intuitive and very good user interface atop its outstanding/powerful recording tools accompanied with great customer support makes it a hands-down gold winner in any reviews!

[Image: cgiScIh.jpg]

[Image: hvEwer8.gif]

[Image: GG7JyVT.gif]

[Image: wHbRWK5.gif]

Mirillis Action! HIGHLIGHTS

[Image: bgeDcDF.gif]

Latest version build is Mirillis Action! Version 3.8.0 (12-13-2018)

• Action! 3.8.0 with full support for recording/streaming Microsoft Store/UWP apps is now available.What's new in Action! 3.8.0?
  • Added full support for recording/streaming Microsoft Store/UWP apps (please make sure to remove any excluded UWP apps from Action!'s exclude list)
  • Fixed problems with recording 64-bit DirectX 9 applications
Product version changes can be seen HERE

Mirillis Action! YouTube Videos

How to activate Mirillis Action!

Mirillis Action! - Game Recorder

[Image: f441RSj.png]

Overview

Mirillis Splash! Premium the only video player you will EVER need! Mirillis Splash! Premium comes in a compact, stylish, user-friendly interface which provides the best video experience to play and at the same time convert all your HD movies and clips. Mirillis Splash! is presenting its "Picture²" feature which is an advanced image post-processing engine to deliver stunning video quality.

[Image: VMSiS4p.png]

[Image: vYJMQe2.gif]

[Image: 7nKjfni.gif]

Mirillis Splash! also combines all the technologies including NVIDIA® NVENC, AMD APP and Intel® Quick Sync Video with hardware accelerated video decoding to even boost process. Ultra-fast audio and video decoders designed for your multi-core processor and graphics card hardware acceleration (GPU). 

[Image: HlDzxyI.gif]

Mirillis Splash! 2.0 Picture²

Mirillis is proud to present "Picture²" - advanced image post-processing engine, providing the best video experience. Watch standard and high definition videos like never before. 

Picture² enhancements

Motion² - Perfectly smooth video!
Motion² intelligently recreates missing motion in 24p cinematic framerate content, bringing amazingly smooth picture. By combining CPU and GPU power Motion² defines new meaning to perfect video quality. 

LightBoost
Intelligent lighting and color enhancement for vivid and bright playback experience. Combine LightBoost with Detail Boost and Motion² for outstanding video experience. 

[Image: ISdBo2v.gif]

Detail Boost
Advanced image post-processing algorithms provide sharp SD content output on HD display and make your HD videos look even better. Combine Detail Boost with LightBoost and Motion² for outstanding video experience. 

1080i to 1080p conversion
Your 1080i videos can really look better. Experience smooth video with 1080i to 1080p conversion, both for GPU hardware accelerated and software video decoding. Splash! is probably the world's first player providing this feature for pure software video decoding. 

Motion Compensated Deinterlacing
Picture² Motion Compensated Deinterlacing delivers great picture quality even when your hardware does not support the latest advanced deinterlacing algorithms or when it is not available. Enjoy sharp clean videos independent of your hardware. 

[Image: WkC5Y7z.gif]

Features at a glance:
  • Lifetime License
  • Hardware accelerated video decoding
  • TXT, SUB, SRT, SSA, PGS subtitles support
  • Fullscreen banner for easy navigation with RCU
  • Advanced deinterlacing algorithm
  • DVB-T (Digital TV) support
  • MCE Remote Control Support
  • Picture² enhancements - including Motion², LightBoost and DetailBoost
  • Playlists
  • Smartseek
  • AVCHD Playback
  • SPIF / HDIM Bitstream
  • Playback options window
  • Audio Boost
  • Capture Frame
  • Frame-by-frame view (Step frame)
  • Ad FREE!

Mirillis Splash! HIGHLIGHTS

[Image: wBAgmAO.gif]

Latest version build is Mirillis Splash! 2.1

• Fixed Facebook/YouTube video exporting/uploading
  • Fixed GPU acceleration detection after Splash! installation
  • Fixed 4K/UltraHD frame capturing
  • Added 4K/UltraHD decoding on AMD GPUs
  • Added support for 4K/UltraHD video transcoding on AMD GPUs
  • Various GUI fixes and improvements

Mirillis Splash! YouTube Videos

Splash! 2.0 - short UI preview of the best HD Video Player
Splash! player - Big Buck Bunny with Picture²

Mirillis Licenses for this giveaway contest

Mirillis Team has sponsored Geeks For Your Information Forum
5 LIFETIME commercial licenses of the Mirillis Action! 
and
 5 LIFETIME commercial licenses of Mirillis Splash! Premium 
as Christmas contest prize! 

CONTEST RULES!

Giveaway is open to all members. 

1. Share us a "Christmas wish" for Mirillis products/Mirillis Ltd.

It can be a feature that you wish to be included on a specific product/s, an issue that you wish to be solved in a product/s or opinion about Mirillis product development/support. 

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: MnSoQF2.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Code:
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=4632

Optional: You may want to like/follow Mirillis Ltd.'s social networking sites as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member entry is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

Mirillis license NOTES

Winners will be required to send their (1) Name and, (2) Email for Mirillis system documentation with the PM confirmation/prize claim. 

A Commercial license is the licensing option for organizations, business entities, YouTubers and other professionals. These licenses are usually purchased by the companies or for private commercial projects and it allows to get a money from projects created with Action! or Splash!.

A Home license is the standard licensing option for private individuals who purchase a license with their own funds, and solely for their own, not commercial use.”

Your license key can be used to activate Mirillis Action! or Mirillis Splash! Premium unlimited number of times on different computers BUT Mirillis Action!/Splash! MUST be first uninstalled from the previous PC. 

This is a must so that the Mirillis licensing system won't recognize the installation as a "shared key"

Detection of a "shared key" will automatically blacklist the said key and therefore render it invalid. 

In cases of reformatting/upgrading an OS, activation is allowed as long as it is not identified as a "shared key". For further questions, you can get in touch with Mirillis Ltd. support. 

All updates for Mirillis Splash! and Mirillis Action! are FREE!

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Five (5) winners will each receive one (1) commercial license of Mirillis Action! and Mirillis Splash! Premium

Winners will be selected by Mirillis Team and once posted,
winners will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim. 

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe. 

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run from 
November 30, 2018 to December 26, 2018

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: f1X9Y8B.gif]
[-] The following 11 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • Ashwani, browneylad, Deep900, dhruv2193, dinosaur07, GKBUE, harlan4096, scot, silversurfer, smieszko, sterchin
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS NOW OPEN!!!!
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • browneylad, Deep900, dhruv2193, harlan4096, sterchin
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...5108288512
Share us a "Christmas wish" for Mirillis products/Mirillis Ltd.
Answer:- Mirillis makes top-notch and Innovative software. I love Mirillis Splash's extreme ease of use and interface. It has the cleanest interfaces i have ever seen and 2.0 version also saves energy by consuming minimum PC power.
Mirillis Action makes screen recording an easy task. By offering the ability to record PC screen, Games, webcam etc.with innovotive and useful features such as Greenscreen mode, Selected application recording for privacy conscious individuals, simultaneous games and screen recording, slow motion effects support for recordings, HD recording, Audio recording support and most importantly extreme ease in using all of these slew of features make it an all-in-one and the only solution for recording needs.
Mirillis is also is one of the best in providing professional and to the point answers to users' queries, suggestions etc. and they continuously improve based on the inputs received from users. Mirillis also organizes on a periodic basis many fun events, promotions, contests on its website and/or blog for people who want to engage with Mirillis. I wish Mirillis best of luck in continuing the awesome and hard work they are doing in the coming years. Thanks a lot for the contest JasonX and Mirillis Team.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • jasonX
"Share us a Christmas WISH for Mirillis"

Mirillis has been developing Action! very well for the year 2018 but not the same for Splash! I wish that they will improve
Splash! more and make it like KMPlayer's functionality or Cyberlinks PowerDVD's functionality. Action! is great and always been
improved and I wish Mirillis to just continue on their path with Action! All the best to Mirillis and Merry Xmas and a Happy New year to all too!

https://plus.google.com/1092509418395157...jwNhyq2HQ8
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX
Thanks for the giveaway and I liked Mirillis Action is very user friendly interface it allows you to record your wndows desktop screen in complete privacy..A defines a new standard of performance for gameplay and desktop recording software. It also supports a wide variety of high resolutions video recording and record smooth high framerate HD videos of your window desktop. Merry Christmas in advance to all.

https://twitter.com/ashwani5405/status/1...5911952385
Only an open mind receives wisdom, only open hands receive gifts, only the open heart receives love, and only producer of the best recording program - Mirillis Action! - receive this message! Happy Christmas!

Twitter
"Share us a Christmas wish for Mirillis products/Mirillis Ltd.. "

Thanks for the giveaway.
Merry Christmas and I wish the team of Mirillis success in the development of the company and all the best.
Mirillis Action is easy to use, takes up little space, is able to record gameplay and video from the screen. This program will be useful for those users who like to post useful video tutorials, passing games and testing applications in social networks. Even novice users will be able to understand the software product.
For my needs the program is perfect, but there is a problem that it does not support Windows XP.
Mirillis Splash-I like this player as a user: nice and user-friendly interface, settings are divided into groups (video, audio, etc.). In the settings, I personally liked the fact that you can re-view to start from the place from which it was interrupted, very convenient.
Thanks for this contest Mirillis! Merry Christmas!

Facebook Share:
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...5837323511
Twitter Share:
https://twitter.com/FGHJKKNN/status/1076418416024698882
I wish you all the best geeks.fyi and Mirillis Team and thank you for this great competition. I hope that I will win a license for this program and my data will always be safe. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Twitter share: HERE
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, @jasonX and to Mirillis team. Thanks also to geeks.fyi for hosting this very good giveaway.
My Christmas wish for all is:

1. To Mirillis: i wish you an inspirational Christmas and may that the new year come with awesome ideas for maintaining your products in the top. As i am satisfied with your products i only hope that the quality will be preserved also in 2019 and in the years to come.
2. to jasonX and all the other members here: Merry and peaceful Christmas to all of you.
3. @all:
[Image: 7heOOxQ.jpg]

My share below:
twitter
software enthusiast!
"Share us a Christmas wish for Mirillis products/Mirillis Ltd.."
Thanks for the Giveaway !
Mirillis Action :
Action! allows real-time recording/capture of Windows Aero desktop in a superb HD video quality. With Action! you can record web player videos, your gameplay, display game framerates, add live audio commentary to create high quality tutorials, record music, capture screenshots... and more! It is the best screen capture software with the most powerful and stable performance, excellent benchmark feature, multi-channel recording, good compression file and affordable price.  But on Video converting, it is rather annoying which sometimes you have to convert twice thus resulting a slow and time-consuming process.

Mirillis Splash :
Mirillis Splash is a HD video player with fast and superb performance, smooth motion, crisp details and vidid colors, no glitching, no additional codecs required, easy navigation and fast channel zapping, best video quality and optimized to work with desktops, notebooks and netbooks.
What do really miss in Splash today? Any support for some exotic codecs?
The development of Splash was never a priority for the developer. No new version released more than a year. Just hope to keep the focus on constant updates. In the Mirillis FB page, they have posted on 15 December that "Splash 3.0 is in the works and will include some major improvements".

Thanks for this Contest Mirillis!! Merry Christmas !!!
The Best and Special Gift ever received this Christmas is the gift from You, Mirillis!Action.
Greatly appreciate Your generously sponsored giveaway softwares and support to this Forum.
The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness.
May all the LOVE and JOY to all Mirillis Ltd. Staff throughout this Christmas 2018 and 2019 all year around !

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...3387028725
Twitter sharing link :
https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/1076899633291358209

Added support :
https://www.facebook.com/Mirillis liked and followed.
https://twitter.com/MirillisTeam liked and followed.

Also :
Thanks for this Contest by Geeks.fyi!! Merrry Christmas!!!
Special Thanks to jasonX for organizing such Great Giveaway Events this Christmas!!
Christmas is a special time to enjoy and share all the laughter and cheers.
Without YOU(all member of Geeks.fyi), this family will not be called a family.
May all the LOVE and JOY to all Geeks.fyi Administrators, Staff and all members throughout this Christmas 2018 and 2019 all year round.