Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Official] Mirillis Christmas Blowout 2018 Giveaway
Thanks a lot @Mirillis Team and @geeks.fyi for this giveaway!

Mirillis Action! is a good screen recorder to me. Currently I'm taking part in long-distance education. Sometimes when I take online courses and the instructor speaks too fast, I have to record the screen to take notes or review. In addition, sometimes I need to make some video tutorials for other students as well. Two most important features I prefer are: low CPU usage when recording and high video quality. In my tests, Action! has proven to be the smoothest real-time desktop recording software by far. The video quality is also very impressive.

Here are my Christmas wishes for Mirillis Action!:
  1. Support of Macintosh operating systems
  2.  Light color themes or other dark color themes
  3. Bigger font size please. The current font size used in the black theme sometimes make it difficult to read
  4. Better voice quality when recording screens with Mic: improvement on noise reduction and more custom settings for audio codecs
  5. A separate or popup preview window for webcam recording with support for full screen preview so that it will be more convenient in some cases
  6. Currently hardware acceleration under Video Recording is unavailable for AVI format, so a future support is welcomed
  7. Currently the user interface size option under general setting will become unavailable when the displays are set to a custom scaling size rather than 100% in Windows systems. If we cannot make fonts larger, please consider adding user interface size support under custom scaling of Windows
As for Mirillis Splash!, it is actually a quite good media player in my opinion. During my tests of Splash!, I find that in some cases its CPU usage can be lower than that of VLC, the media player I currently use. And I have to say I like the themes and interface of Splash! more than VLC’s. There are lots of video image adjustment options, such as light boost and detail boost, with which users can eventually get a perfect image for any film or video according to their personal preferences. I can even see the comparison of the image quality in the demo mode myself. To deal with some video files with low volume levels, the audio boost will make a big difference.

During my trial period, I notice that the supported audio and video formats of Splash! are not as many as VLC’s, for example, FLV files. So, here are my Christmas wishes for Mirillis Splash!:

1. Support for more audio codecs: E-AC-3, Dolby Atmos
  2. Support for more video codecs: FLV
  3. Custom font size and color settings under Subtitles Setting: current options for font size and color are limited
  4. Support for DVD and Blu-ray disc image playback
  5. Support for 2.76:1 aspect ratio
  6. Support for 10bit and 4k HDR
  7. Support for playback speed settings
Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Social Media Share
Thank you for this opportunity.

Mirillis Action is quite an outstanding application. 
  • While recording video there is a noticeable impact on the game, if this can be taken care somehow then it will be good.
  • It is very easy to use and you don't need to spare time to learn and master it.
  • More options to adjust the volume of the sound that is recorded.
My experience: Tested version 2 when it was newly released long back.

Mirillis Splash is also good but need to be updated more frequently to keep up with the competition.  
Favourite feature :  Picture enhancement - It will enhance the overall viewing experience of the videos.

My experience: Never used premium version where most of my required features are available.

I wish the customer support stays as it is right now because it's response is quick and efficient. 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All.

Twitter
Thank you for the Mirillis Christmas giveaway and for giving us this opportunity to write some feedbacks to Mirillis. 

Mirillis has become quite successful in the video recording segment nowadays. With regard to streaming and real-time recording, Mirillis Action! is known to all game players. Time-Shift recording is quite convenient and 120fps recording can create fantastic slow-mo effects. I hope higher fps would be supported in the future development of Action!. Bandicam has also supported up to 144fps. Besides, it would be great if Action! could bring more audio and video codec options to users in the future.

On the other hand, it is obvious that the competition has been intense on the media player market. However, I still think Mirillis Splash! is a very promising product. Its GPU accelerated decoding is very good and it has a really nice image post-processing engine - Picture², to make Splash! come out on top: Light Boost, Detail Boost and Motion² video improvement features are quite unique and powerful. Lots of video players offer brightness, contrast and saturation adjustments but their performance is inferior to that of Picture² technology. In comparison, the Picture² technology can make the colors in a video look more vibrant and can bring more details without over-exposure. PowerDVD has a similar video enhanced feature - TrueTheater Enhancer, but it has some limitations as well. In general, it needs more system resource and it has a higher impact on the computer performance when enabled. Secondly, it only supports up to 1080p. Therefore, I wish Mirillis could keep the active and continuous development of Splash! in the future and I’d like to see some new exciting features to come:
  • Zooming video playback: allows users to use mouse to select some part of the video and zoom with a range of magnifications 
  • Support of more aspect ratios and allow users to use custom aspect ratios
  • Better support of Light Boost, Detail Boost and Motion² for 4k & 8k
  • Support for more audio formats such as Dolby Atmos and Dolby TrueHD etc.
  • Support for HDR and HEVC
Pinterest
Thank you Mirillis Team and Jason for the wonderful gifts and celebrating the Holidays with us.

Happy Holidays! I wish Mirillis Team a healthy and prosperous new year And Mirillis Products a feature rich and bug free year ahead.

I am trying Mirillis Splash since the giveaway started. The interface is pleasant to eyes. The product is light, easy to use and navigation is smooth. Overall the impression and experience is good.

I hope the trial version is fully functional.
I couldn't play the ts audio files. The files play for 2-3 secs and stop. My current player plays the files fine.
I find the volume low. Hope it is improved in the future versions.

I have a few suggestions-
1. The font size options are small, large, etc. It would be good to have the font size in 1, 2, 3... options, it would provide a better and choicest font size.
2. I watch the movies on laptop. I select a lower aspect ratio to play the movies with black bars. And then position the subtitle to display on the black bars. The subtitle on the black bars is easy to read and easy on the eyes. It would be good to have an option to position the subtitle on the video.
3. It would be good to have the options, bold, outline color, etc for the subtitles.
4. It would be good to have a subtitle button on the bottom bar of the player to provide a quick access to enable/disable the subtitle.
5. A few more aspect ratio support would be good.
6. A preview feature would be good. It should show 1 min previews of the movie i.e a movie is 60 mins long, 60 (1 min previews).
7. Splash plays the audio files too. I think a little different or compact interface would be good for playing the audio files.
8. It would be good to have a few editing options like tags, attributes, etc of files.
9. People don't like to install an additional or third-party codecs pack, the inbuilt codecs and formats support should be good and efficient.
10. I think would be good to show the file format like MP4, MKV, SRT, etc on the thumbnail of the video and subtitle.

The updates frequency can and should be improved. Hope the next version 3 is a major release and packed with improvements, enhancements and new features.

I have already mentioned the overall impression and experience is good. I would like to continue using it and looking forward to the next major release.

Mirillis Action! is your top product. The interface of Mirillis products are simple and beautiful. Mirillis Action! is light on resources, straightforward to use and has all the features required in a good screen recording software. I like the neat design with no bells and whistles. I am not a heavy user of screen recording software. I do need a screen recording software time to time. Mirillis Action! is a quality and intuitive screen recording software and perfect for me. 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your near, dear and loved ones.

Giveaway share - Twitter and Facebook

Liked/Following Mirillis social media sites.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to yashkhan for this post:
  • dinosaur07
Thank you for the great opportunity to get licenses for quality products!

Mirillis Splash Premium is a great media player that I recommend for installation on a computer as a main player. Ever since its first version, this program has won my trust. But after a while, the developers stopped updating it, for a long time nothing was heard about it. And finally, new versions of this wonderful player began to appear again.

I can say one thing for sure: Mirillis Splash was specially created to play HD video. And this already says a lot, by the way the program supports the following video formats: AVI, MKV, MTS, M2T, MP4, MPG, TS, MOV, M2TS, this is more than enough in our time. It should be said that the player has support for video playback via external DivX / XviD codecs, and of course, it can work with its own H.264, MPEG-2, VC-1 codecs.

I would also like to note that the program can use Intel Quick and NVIDIA CUDA technologies. In addition, any subtitles are supported, but the most interesting thing is that it is possible to encode video and watch a movie at the same time.

Mirillis Action! it is useful to absolutely any user. By installing it, you will be able to record what is happening on the screen of a computer monitor to a file. Before you start, you can select the video format in which everything that happens will be recorded. The following formats are now available: AVI and MP4, in the same tab you can choose the size, even widescreen is supported. Due to this, the quality can be made amazing, but one should not forget that the higher the resolution, the correspondingly the larger its size. In general, if you plan to send the file by e-mail, then choose a resolution that is not too large.

The program can write video from players, toys, in general from any source, even if what you are doing at your desk, while you can choose to record only the active area. In addition, it is possible to record and system sounds. You can also write a video that is broadcast via the Internet, that is, that which is in streaming mode. In addition, the developers have fastened to it the function of creating screenshots. Moreover, she can write and just sound from the computer. The application is well suited for the manufacture of reference manuals for working with a computer, or individual programs. You can also use it to create all kinds of presentations.

Regarding the interface, here everything is properly thought out, but in general it is made in the style of minimalism, so it is difficult to get lost in it. There are not too many settings, but there are all the necessary ones. Now this tool supports the work in all modern operating systems of the Windows family.

Merry Christmas! I wish you bright thoughts in your head, well-being in your family, success at work, comfort in your home, healthy body, good spirits and love in your heart!

TWITTER

Liked/Following Mirillis social media sites.
It’s Christmas time and I hope you’re having a good time with your family and dear ones! Big thanks to Mirillis Ltd. and this forum for such a wonderful giveaway. I am a big fan of the Mirillis software so I’d like to share my thoughts and wishes with Mirillis Ltd. and you guys in this holiday season.

First, Mirillis Action!

Mirillis Action! is an awesome video recording tool being on top of the list and it has some very good reviews from gamers and youtubers. I’ve been trying different brands to look for perfect solutions to balance things out, such as resource friendly, better video quality with acceptable file sizes. When I found Mirillis Action!, I was totally amazed by its terrific performance – low resource usage, no frame drops, no lags. In addition, it has a very useful feature to me - Action! allows me to record my microphone into a separate track, which can be extremely handy after I import the video into video editing software as I will be able to adjust the levels of system audio and microphone audio differently based on needs in different scenarios. Another helpful feature of Mirillis Action! I like a lot is the selected application recording. It protects the privacy of users by focusing only on the application that the users would like to show while making real-time screen recordings.

At the same time, I also find some small issues when I use Mirillis Action!. First, sometimes when I launch Action!, the game or some other running applications would suddenly crash or shut down automatically. Second, sometimes it might take quite a while to successfully launch Action!. The welcome screen saying modules are loading will remain for a long time. Therefore, my Christmas wishes are here:
  1. A faster speed to start or close Action!
  2. Since a lite version of Splash! has been included for playback, a lite version of video editor would also be useful. For example, sometimes people may like to do some quick editing before uploading the videos to facebook or youtube.
  3. More setting options and lossless codecs for more perfect audio quality microphone commentaries.
  4. Ability to create and save various profiles for different uses: currently I have to frequently change the video and audio setting in different cases. I wish I could save some profiles so that the switch will be smoother.
Now, Mirillis Splash!

Mirillis Splash! is an advanced media player with a very user-friendly interface. There are no third-party codecs needed to be installed. Once after completing the installation of Splash!, I can simply start to enjoy the pleasure from it: super-fast to start, smooth video playback and superb video quality. Good support for 4k, H.264, AVCHD and other high definition formats playback with hardware acceleration. A helpful feature of Mirillis Splash! to me is that it allows me to create and save multiple profiles of setting for future use. Its performance of playing music is good as well.

Since Splash! is not under development for quite some time, so there might be some catch-up to do:
  1. Support for HDR: the current version of Splash! cannot support HDR like madVR or other media players.
  2. Support for Dolby Digital
  3. Support for external codecs: Splash! has very nice codecs but support for external codecs will also be great
  4. Better GUI support for 4k
May the next year be better and awesomer
Happy Holidays!

Google+
GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON. 

PLEASE BE PATIENT. THANK YOU!
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • akiratoriyama, dhruv2193, harlan4096, wwd
NOTE:
Mirillis sponsor is indisposed at the moment and may take some time. Our loyal (previous marketing sponsor) has moved-on elsewhere also. I have decided to randomize the winners. I will just inform the sponsor as I will be indisposed for a time.

We are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

Mirillis Christmas Blowout 2018 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=4632

[Image: PLF6iY0.png]

[Image: WPL6rF3.png]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner 1 - NcoII

Winner 2 - scot

Winner 3 - tarekma7

Winner 4 - StMi88

Winner 5 - dinosaur07

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim. This will be sent to the sponsor
for documentation.

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!

[Image: f1X9Y8B.gif]
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, scot, silversurfer, sterchin, wwd
Congrats Smile
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to wwd for this post:
  • dinosaur07, scot
Thanks and congratulations to all the other winners.