Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Ashampoo® Christmas Blowout 2022

[Image: ytqLb9P.jpg]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
Ashampoo® Christmas Blowout 2022!

[Image: Dedj8xj.gif]

We would like to thank Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG. 
for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

[Image: QrSajMy.png]

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 25 is the premier / comprehensive PC utility software of Ashampoo! Ashampoo WinOptimizer 25 makes Windows PCs faster, cleaner and more discreet. The system analysis at launch time provides numerous options to optimize and clean your operating system right from the start page. The built-in cleaner modules have now become genuine classics and rid your machine of even more web browsing traces, temporary files and leftover files from software uninstallations. In version 25, cleaners are up to 75% faster and detect even more clutter. Auto-Clean, Live-Tuner and Game-Booster keep your system clean and ensure that programs launch faster and games run more smoothly. The System Information module gives you a full insight into your PC's hard and software. For a more condensed but always up-to-date overview, WinOptimizer comes with data-rich dashboards that also act as quick shortcuts to essential modules. The tweaking module allows for individual Windows customization and has been extended to support Windows 11. 

The program also supports Windows Aero Snap for easy window docking and scaling on Windows 11 machines.In addition, Ashampoo WinOptimizer 25 features a new in-depth cleaning module that targets system-critical areas as well as a significantly accelerated 1-click optimizer based on the new cleaners. These cleaners come with redesigned interfaces to give you essential details at a glance and offer improved handling. Furthermore, version 25 features a new cookie manager that works across browsers and marks the return of the popular CPU speedometer view.

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 25

[Image: zBBhyTp.gif]

[Image: doXXqvv.gif]

[Image: APaMNFs.gif]

[Image: X7vc2mK.gif]

[Image: RYu112v.gif]

FEATURES AT A GLANCE:

• Support for modern multi-core processors in System Information
  • Multiple new Windows 11 tweaks for taskbar, Explorer and more
  • Better overview and easier handling in Link Checker and Context Menu Manager
  • Up to 75% faster cleaners
  • Convenient cookie manager for "safe" cookies
  • Thorough in-depth cleaning of system critical areas
  • Window scaling and docking based on Windows Aero Snap
  • Find and delete old Windows versions, updates, and system caches

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 25 v25.00.14 (2022/07/05)

PERTINENT LINKS

[Image: HdsRdSR.png]

Ashampoo UnInstaller 12 deletes programs without leftovers and allows you to install, test and remove software without worries. Four deletion methods ensure a more thorough removal than is possible with Windows' default means. Even nested setups are fully logged and removable. The installation monitoring technology built into UnInstaller logs all file and system modifications and completely reverses them during software removal. The program auto-detects most installations from beginning to end so users don't have to take manual action. Installations that weren't logged by UnInstaller are still fully removable thanks to the built-in database with hundreds of software profiles and our own Deep Cleaning technology. 

The program also features snapshot technology to compare different system states and instantly spot modifications. Batch or drag & drop removal of software is also possible. Version 12 features hibernation which temporarily suspends installed applications and related Autostart entries, tasks, and Windows services to free up resources. Applications remain installed but stay inactive until they're "woken up" again. The cleaners in UnInstaller 12 have been overhauled and are now 50% faster and more efficient. In addition, a new cookie manager makes it possible to remove and whitelist cookies across browsers.

Ashampoo UnInstaller 12

[Image: WxF46up.gif]

[Image: 9iZ1eiw.gif]

[Image: UtdbXtn.gif]

[Image: IfiAABQ.gif]

FEATURES AT A GLANCE:

• Innovative hibernation mode: Put programs to sleep and free up resources without uninstallin
  • 50% faster and more efficient cleaners
  • Drive cleaner with smart scanning and reduced memory footprint
  • Registry cleaner with multi-core support
  • Lightning-fast internet cleaner with up-to-date browser profiles
  • Nifty cookie manager to whitelist safe cookies
  • Clear and concise start page with status notifications
  • Buttons, icons, and dialogs optimized for Windows 11 design
  • More efficient in-depth cleaning
  • Well-designed cleaners with animated user interfaces

Ashampoo UnInstaller 12 v12.00.11 (2022/10/04)

PERTINENT LINKS

[Image: OXM3jCb.png]

The new Ashampoo Photo Commander 17 is a comprehensive software solution to view, edit, and organize digital photos. Clever filter and grouping options help users keep track no matter how large their photo collections are. The program supports geotagging to sort photos by location and can visualize locations on a map. Photo Commander's image viewer features seamless transitions and is perfect for multi-display environments with high-res 4K resolutions. Features include automatic image optimization plus manual effects and various tools to recover faded images, remove scratches, fix red eyes and eliminate digital noise. The integrated batch processing is ideal for large numbers of images and supports conversion as well as common image manipulation features. Users can also create individual collages, calendars and photo cards based on multiple included templates and frame designs for quick results. Creating slideshows with smooth transitions and background music is equally easy. 

Ashampoo Photo Commander 17 is fully Windows 11 compatible and the first Photo Commander to feature native 64-bit support. Version 17 has been technologically overhauled and features significant speed improvements, e.g. with JPGs loading up to 40% faster.

Ashampoo Photo Commander 17

[Image: M4uPef1.gif]

[Image: 59qM5JM.gif]

[Image: vcn4APc.gif]

[Image: ZTZ0AyM.gif]

[Image: rVzMKo2.gif]

[Image: bXTBhVO.gif]

FEATURES AT A GLANCE:

• Full Windows 11 compatibility
  • Native 64-bit support for optimal memory usage and speed
  • Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) support for optimized CPU usage
  • 40% faster loading of JPGs
  • Numerous codec upgrades (PNG, WEBP, JXR, etc.)
  • New burning and scanning technologies
  • Lightning-fast file browser to low memory footprint
  • Enhanced video playback
  • New wizards for slideshows, batch processing, and duplicate scans
  • Convert WebP into JPG

Ashampoo Photo Commander v17.0.1 (2022/12/07)

Version Changelog:

• Fixed: Batch process language translation missing.

• Fixed: Chinese (Simplified) translation.

• Fixed: Video Playbar displays wrong colors (in dark skin theme/mode).

• Fixed: Browser progressbar for scanning folder location (not topmost anymore).

PERTINENT LINKS

Ashampoo  licenses for this giveaway/contest

Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum FIVE (5) licenses EACH of (i) Ashampoo WinOptimizer 25, (ii) Ashampoo UnInstaller 12, and (iii) Ashampoo Photo Commander 17 as Christmas 2022 contest prizes!

CONTEST RULES

Everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE to qualify.

1. Please answer the question below.

"Share feedback / observations to Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG about Ashampoo UnInstaller, Ashampoo WinOptimizer and Ashampoo Photo Commander  features and why do you want to win a license of each Ashampoo software application?"

(Please make sure you share feedback on ALL three (3) Ashampoo software applications mentioned)

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: AUMVyfm.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted text below in your social media account/s. Kindly share ALL links below separately. 

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) (Facebook and Twitter are PREFERRED)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] Ashampoo Christmas 2022 Blowout!
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=18219 

OPTIONAL (but greatly appreciated)

a. Kindly like/follow the social networking sites of our sponsor as added support.

Ashampoo on Facebook

Ashampoo on Twitter

b. Kindly share the quoted texts below in your social media account/s as added support. 
Quote:Ashampoo WinOptimizer 25 is HERE!
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=18216

The New Ashampoo® UnInstaller 12 is HERE!
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=18217

The new Ashampoo Photo Commander 17 is HERE!
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=18218

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed (unless otherwise specified). Unauthorized entries/share links will be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway. Kindly remember that our sponsors/representatives are always checking the giveaway threads. So please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the FIVE (5) winners will get one (1) license of Ashampoo WinOptimizer 25, Ashampoo UnInstaller 12, and Ashampoo Photo Commander 17

Winners will be selected by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG representative and once posted, winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim for proper licensing.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from December 12, 2022 to January 10, 2023

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: BS1DJMN.gif]
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, divinenews, harlan4096, ismail, scolli23, THE RANTER
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN! 

Please mind the rules! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, scolli23, THE RANTER
giveaway share
"Share feedback / observations to Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG about Ashampoo UnInstaller, Ashampoo WinOptimizer and Ashampoo Photo Commander  features and why do you want to win a license of each Ashampoo software application?"

Ashampoo Uninstaller- I like its auto identification of residual entries even after using built in windows remove tool. I also like its GUi and ease of use.

Winoptimizer- Great app with skins choice. Has all the tools necessary t remove junk files, temp files, defrag disks etc. 

Photo Commander- Excellent app to add effects to images, view them etc.  I particularly like the foll. feature:-
  • Convert WebP into JPG
I want to win license to uninstaller to remove apps completely, Winoptimizer to  ensure maximum PC performance and Photo commander to view and edit photos.
Thanks!!!
products tweet
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • jasonX, scolli23

Thanks so very many for this contest/blowout!

For Ashampoo UnInstaller, well on version 10, I experienced that when I drag the program, "exe" file to the box to install, nothing happens (Installation guard). I need to exit UnInstaller 10 and then it behaves correct. Just that sometimes when I do that really nothing happens..maybe only in version 10. I like the "drag&drop" uninstall icon like the one with RevoUninstaller Pro! Great! I'd like to win a license so I can update to version 12!

For Ashampoo WinOptimizer, all phrases for this program! All is there and you do not need anything else. I observe sometimes (only) that when it starts and it optimizes my system it starts again to optimize. I mean 2x optimization upon app startup (-- auto-start analyze). So I set it not to optimize when startup. I do manual now with version 18. I'd like to win a license so I can update to version 25!

For Ashampoo Photo Commander 17, I used ver15 and the look seems similar when you look at the review/contents. I am not that good in editing images so I like the optimization/effects that comes with it. Anyone cannot go wrong with this help. If Ashampoo can add some means so we can use "layers" in images? 
I'd like to win a license so I can update to version 17!

Thanks for this contest! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Twitter Share
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/16...3293027329

Twitter Share for Reviews
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/16...2642712576
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/16...1740447746
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/16...2725648384
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX, scolli23
Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] Ashampoo Christmas 2022 Blowout!
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=18219 
Ashampoo Uninstaller-  Awesome residual leftover s finder, great set of tools included too! for additional cleaning. Currently I own Ashampoo uninstaller 12 would like to upgrade.
Winoptimizer-  This program is one of the best, it has ALL the needed optimization tools. I currently own Ashampoo Optimizer 2017 would like to win an upgrade.
Ashampoo Photo Commander- Like the speed in which program opens and gathers up my images. So easy and straight forward to edit and enhance.

I hope to win Ashampoo Uninstaaler 12 . Winoptimizer, and Photocommander. I Always have trusted Ashampoo and the fine line of products!
Thank you GeeksFYi and Jason and Ashampoo  for hosting and providing this contest. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Twitter Post https://twitter.com/scolli23/status/1605...mq5hbmBeHQ
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to scolli23 for this post:
  • jasonX

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 25 - It's a very useful tool to remove junk files and left overs that are no longer needed by the system.
Ashampoo UnInstaller 12 - It does not only uninstalls programs but it also removes stubborn programs that are hard to remove from the system.
Ashampoo Photo Commander 17 - I want to use it to edit and make changes by applying different styles and effects to my photos.

Please let me win these beautiful Windows Apps.

Tweet

Products Share
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mjcn19 for this post:
  • jasonX

Here are some feedback for:

Ashampoo Photo Commander
I want to get the program because I used earlier versions and I liked the program with its extensive features.
The program has a simple and intuitive interface.
The program can edit images, rotate them in different directions, resize, convert to other formats, add effects, mirror them, print them, send them by mail, edit brightness and contrast parameters, create a slideshow with sound and much more.

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 
Ashampoo WinOptimizer is a whole set of tools for cleaning, optimizing and protecting your computer. 
One program can replace a dozen programs, which makes it universal, convenient and effective.
It would be nice to have a driver installation and update module.

Ashampoo UnInstaller
I started using this program relatively recently. Preferring simpler programs to uninstall. And as a result, I came to the conclusion that the presence of a large number of useful modules not only does not complicate the work, but also somehow simplifies the work in solving various tasks through a single interface. In addition to thorough program removal, Ashampoo UnInstaller performs additional system maintenance using built-in administration tools to maintain high system performance.
I want to get a newer version of the program.
Thanks for this giveaway Ashampoo! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Twitter Share of GFYI giveaway / contest
Facebook Share of GFYI giveaway / contest

KNOW FIRST that I have used earlier versions of these Ashampoo apps for years and have come to trust and love all their software that I have used.

Secondly, what I like about this software & some  feedback about these Ashampoo apps:    

Ashampoo Photo Commander: -  Photo Commander provides several automatic optimization tools. It can fix contrast and colors, remove noise, reduce compression artifacts and more, or you can apply the lot in a couple of clicks.The real power comes in the manual edit, though, where you can crop or resize an image, straighten horizons, remove "redeye" from photos, repair scratches and apply various special effects with a pen for pixel precision. The dual-view mode feature means you can see the "before" and "after" images side-by-side.  ... My feedback is that there is a steep "learning curve" to some of the manual edit features. I have mastered some, but some are still hard for me to figure out.

Ashampoo UnInstaller: - It needs a drag and drop ability for the new apps that I install when updating or using for the first time. As for the reason to use this software, the ad for it on the Ashampoo site says, Ashampoo UnInstaller "Uninstalls better than Windows alone," --- and that is true, but there are better uninstallers out there if you are willing to pay for them.

Ashampoo WinOptimizer: - This is among my favoritie Ashampoo apps. I use it frequently to clean junk files from my computer's operating systems. It is a "must-have" software for all serious surfers of the internet. Ashampoo WinOptimizer has so many wonderful features that will make anyone's computer work faster and better. --- Super user-friendly !!! ... No negative feedback for Ashampoo WinOptimizer !!! 

I entered this contest because I want to win the latest versions of all three of these Ashampoo apps. ... If I win, then I will be looking forward to any improvements over the older versions that I am using now.

I have liked Ashampoo on FaceBook.com under the name of Elijah Gale, and I have followed Ashampoo on Twitter.com under the name of @divinenews.

My basic Twitter.com social media post for this contest.

My Twitter.com social media share for Ashampoo Photo Commander 17.

​​My Twitter.com media share for Ashampoo UnInstaller 12.

My Twitter.com social media share for Ashampoo WinOptimizer 25.

*Merry Christmas to all, and many thanks to the Ashampoo team for sponsoring this contest. ... And many thanks to jasonX for putting this contest together for the members of this forum. Big Grin
(aka Elijah Gale) "Always looking for kind people and the best software in all the right places, like on Geeks.fyi forum." Heart
"Share feedback / observations to Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG about Ashampoo UnInstaller, Ashampoo WinOptimizer and Ashampoo Photo Commander  features and why do you want to win a license of each Ashampoo software application?"

I am a satisfied user of Ashampoo product & at that moment I am using Ashampoo Winoptimizer & Uninstaller Old version .Every year Ashampoo brings many new features & improvements to their existing products, thats why i would like to update my existing versions of the product and also would like to taste their renowned photo editing software "Photo Commander 17"

Ashampoo Uninstaller:
Ashampoo Uninstaller uninstall program throughly without leaving any residual trace using installation monitor/snapshot technology.It has a ability to Uninstall most stubborn apps & can remove unwanted browser extentions ,toolbar,built-in windows apps. I alway use right click /context menu,"Install with Ashampoo uninstaller" functions whenever i need to install any software then use the installation log to remove the app when I don't need the software.

Ashampoo WinOptimizer :
One of best system optimization Apps .Ashampoo WinOptimizer includes a bunch of tools for cleaning,optimizing,tweaking and protecting functions to ensure the maximize the PC ,windows performance .Junk file remover,File wiper plus deletion & defregment of hdd is My favorite functions .

Ashampoo Photo Commander :
Ashampoo Photo Commander is the complete solution to view, edit ,organize,enhancement of your photos .Creating slideshows,Extract images from PDF and MP4 files,Creating photo collages & optimizing GIF animation,3D photo cards, Web photo galleries with many styles and settings,Email photos etc are some great & noteble features.

Thanks for the great review & Giveaway contest and thanks to Ashampoo team .Happy New year .

Giveaway share
Product share
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • scolli23