Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] VCap Downloader Pro Halloween 2022 Giveaway

[Image: fixcHHl.png]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
VCap Downloader Pro Halloween 2022 Giveaway!

[Image: D3MHzl6.gif]

We would like to thank VCap-developer for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

Overview

VCap Downloader (VCapDL) is a universal software from the developers of Ant Download Manager. It allows the user to capture video and audio from internet sites. The software interface integrates the familiar browser interface. The user just needs to copy/past the video url from his favorite browser and transfer it to VCap Downloader. 

VCap Downloader will capture the video and offer available quality for downloading. The user can also extract audio track only from any video and convert it to MP3 format.

[Image: Tfc7D89.gif]

FEATURES AT A GLANCE:

Simple and Easy

• Familiar browser interface
  • Simple and user-friendly interface
  • Easy access to download the files
  • Drag&Drop
  • Multilanguage
  • Support of 4K monitors

Fast and Effective

• Downloading files quickly on how much your Internet connection allows
  • Multithreaded downloading
  • Supports media stream M3U8, MPEG-DASH, VIMEO-STREAM protocols
  • Automatic MP3 conversion

[Image: 8aJ1pZT.gif]

HOW IT WORKS

1. Copy the video URL from your preferred site. Paste it in the "Start here" space provided marked "1". 

[Image: cap1.800.jpg]

2. Click "Capture" button (marked "2") so VCap Downloader can capture the video from the link.

3. When the video is capture it will show in the "Capture Tab-list". Click "Download" button and select desired video/audio quality. 

[Image: cap2.800.jpg]

After selecting the video quality, video will now be downloaded. (You can press the red button to play video). 

[Image: cap3.800.jpg]

The downloaded video will appear in the Download Tab-list. The next time VCap Downloader starts, this video will be saved in this list. 

[Image: cap4.800.jpg]

[Image: howitworks1.gif]

[Image: avPugKZ.gif]

[Image: OiViFXX.gif]

[Image: tywv3XI.gif]

[Image: 7fOIjb6.gif]

Latest version is VCap Downloader v0.1.5.4324 (29.09.2022)

0.1.5.4324 (29.09.2022)

• added Tral 30-days licensing period
  • fixed HLS parser
  • fixed some interface bugs
  • refactoring and bug fix

0.1.4.3972 (29.08.2022)

• updated HLS parser
  • fixed video converter mpg.dll
  • refactoring and bug fix

Info on Update HERE

PERTINENT LINKS

VCap Downloader Pro licenses for this giveaway/contest

VCap-developer has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum TEN (10 x 1-year) licenses of VCap Downloader Pro as Halloween 2022 contest prizes!

CONTEST RULES

Everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE to qualify.

1. Participants can enter the contest TWICE (2x). Please answer the question below.

Please follow the "sample entries" for ENTRY#1 and ENTRY#2

Social media share for ENTRY#2 must be DIFFERENT from ENTRY#1

Please DO NOT FORGET to indicate the ENTRY#1 (or ENTRY#2) at the top most corner of your entries.

"How do you capture audio/video from internet sites? (please state your app, browser link or method used) and, why do you want to win a license of VCap Downloader Pro?"

"Share feedback about VCap Downloader  (can be of their support service, application features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win a VCap Downloader license?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: cgDbmIH.png]

[Image: X09Qb2H.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted text below in your Facebook, Twitter or other social media accounts (Facebook or Twitter preferred)

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] VCap Downloader Pro Halloween 2022 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=17917

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed (unless otherwise specified). Unauthorized entries/share links will be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway. Kindly remember that our sponsors/representatives are always checking the giveaway threads. So please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the TEN (10) winners will get one (1) license of VCap Downloader Pro

Winners will be selected via random.org and once posted, winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim for proper licensing.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from October 23, 2022 to November 25, 2022

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: Rr6EI4e.gif]

[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, pisondi, THE RANTER
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN! 

PLEASE MIND THE RULES!
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, divinenews, harlan4096, ismail
ENTRY#1

"How do you capture audio/video from internet sites? (please state your app, browser link or method used) and, why do you want to win a license of VCap Downloader Pro?"

I usually use online video converter sites like, onlinevideoconverter.com, yconverter.net and ytsmate.com. Or I use TubeMate. Most often I use them for downloading YouTube videos. I want to win a license of VCap Downloader Pro so I can have a paid app that has capabilities of downloading playlists. 

Thanks for this giveaway! Happy Halloween to all!

Twitter Share for giveaway
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/15...8144724992
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX
ENTRY#2

"Share feedback about VCap Downloader  (can be of their support service, application features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win a VCap Downloader license?"

I like suggest to VCap developer to make license of VCap Downloader also for Android if they have app/apk for Android / iPhone. If none, please make Android / iPhone app for all users. Thanks for this Halloween giveaway!

Twitter Share for giveaway
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/15...BET1g&s=19
Entry#1 

I capture audio and video from websites through online downloaders(many like safefrom.net etc.)  I want to win a license of VCap Downloader Pro to download videos directly within the program by inserting the link of the video and then selecting from all the available qualities. 
twitter share
Entry#2

I have not used VCap Downloader befire but I believe that it is a top notch video downloader which can download all the available qualities videos and I also like the foll. features:-
  • Multithreaded downloading
  • Supports media stream M3U8, MPEG-DASH, VIMEO-STREAM protocols
  • Automatic MP3 conversion
I would like to win license to the app to download videos from Internet in my desired format at maximum speed.
Entry #1

I use Internet Download Manager (IDM) to download video files over the Internet for so long.
I want to win VCap Downloader License Key to try and test it just for a change because I've
never used VCap Downloader before. So please count my name in and I really hope to win a license key.

Tweet
ENTRY#1

I have previously captured audio/video from Internet sites using the Internet Download Manager program, but the license has expired.
I am currently using the Fast Video Downloader program. It's a good program, but there should be an alternative. And as an alternative, I want to have the VCap Downloader Pro program, which is a universal software that allows you to capture video and audio from Internet sites.
Thanks VCap Downloader for this Halloween giveaway! Thanks for this promotion!

Twitter Share of GFYI giveaway / contest code    
Facebook Share of GFYI giveaway / contest code
Entry #2

As I've mentioned in my first comment, I've never used VCap Downloader before.
One of the features I like most with VCap Downloader is the Drag&Drop feature.
I want to win a license key because I'm gonna use it to download files aside from videos.

Tweet
ENTRY#2

This video and audio downloader is suitable for me because it has a number of advantages:
It provides affordable video quality for downloading.
Multithreaded download, you can download multiple videos at once.
A simple and user-friendly interface, you just need to insert the URL of the video, click the button and start downloading.
You can convert a video to an MP3 audio file.
Supports media playlist downloads.
I want to have a VCap Downloader Pro program to capture video and audio from internet sites.
Thanks VCap Downloader for this Halloween giveaway! Thanks for this promotion!

Twitter Share of GFYI giveaway / contest code    
Facebook Share of GFYI giveaway / contest code