Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Ashampoo PDF PRO 3 Halloween 2022 Giveaway
[Image: ytqLb9P.jpg]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
Ashampoo PDF PRO 3 Halloween 2022 Giveaway!

[Image: oLWY5KE.gif]

We would like to thank Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes
[Image: OqZ2BbH.gif]

Overview

Ashampoo PDF Pro 3 is the newest version build of Ashampoo's PDF application. It is a complete PDF editing solution including all the tools to create, convert, edit and protect PDF documents. PDFs are now as easily editable as Word documents and users can modify them the same way they would modify text documents in a word processor. Ashampoo PDF Pro 3 supports multiple popular formats (Microsoft Word, RTF, HTML, EPUB, JPEG etc.) for easy document exchange, e.g. with Microsoft Excel. 

Ashampoo PDF Pro 3  Your new PDF editor

[Image: xIAKC50.gif]

[Image: WpCZYUj.gif]

Ashampoo PDF Pro 3 comes with a nifty ribbon-based interface with an eye-friendly dark mode as well as a customizable quick access bar and space-efficient fold-out elements. Furthermore, the status bar now features seamless zooming and work modes are switchable at the click of a button. In addition, comparing documents is now faster and more precise than ever before thanks to a new compare algorithm.

[Image: mS6MxMS.gif]

[Image: npvx1bg.gif]

[Image: FKTnlOS.gif]

[Image: uwmpBjM.gif]

The integrated text recognition (OCR) instantly converts scanned text into computer-editable text. Word processing is highly versatile with support for wrapping text around objects, powerful spell checking and auto-hyphenation. Inserting, moving, cropping, masking and deleting individual images is also possible. 

[Image: mknLXAc.gif]

[Image: yue7552.gif]

[Image: BSTBAtW.gif]

[Image: 6sNLZbZ.gif]

[Image: b2NVJPB.gif]

[Image: O09osEI.gif]

For document security, sensitive information can be blacked out and documents protected with AES encryption. Ashampoo PDF Pro 3 supports the following password-based security levels:

• Acrobat 3 onwards (40 bit) 
  • Acrobat 5 onwards (128-bit) 
  • Acrobat 6 onwards (128-bit) 
  • Acrobat 7 onwards (128-bit AES)
  • Acrobat X onwards (256-bit AES)

[Image: Q4vtLJP.gif]

For long-term digital preservation, we've added PDF/A export, while digital signatures help users add an extra layer of security to their important documents. 

Features at a glance:

• Includes virtual PDF printer for PDF creation from any program
  • Create and edit interactive forms
  • Legally safe bates numbering
  • Handy elegant ribbon-based interface
  • Eye-friendly dark mode for increased productivity
  • Customizable accessbar with all important functions
  • Fast one-click switching between work modes
  • Seamless document zoom
  • New fold-out elements for access to essential features

Latest Build is Ashampoo PDF Pro v3.0.7  (2022/11/03)

PERTINENT LINKS

Ashampoo PDF Pro 3  9 tips for effectively working with PDFs

Ashampoo PDF PRO 3 licenses for this giveaway/contest

Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum FIVE (5) licenses of Ashampoo PDF PRO 3 as Halloween 2022 contest prizes!

CONTEST RULES

Everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE to qualify.

1. Please answer the question below.

"Share feedback / observations to Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG about Ashampoo PDF Pro  features and why do you want to win an Ashampoo PDF Pro 3 license?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: Gb8dxGL.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted text below in your social media account/s. Kindly share both links below separately. 

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram  (Facebook and Twitter are PREFERRED)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] Ashampoo PDF PRO 3 Halloween 2022 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=17916

Quote:Ashampoo PDF PRO 3 is HERE!
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=17915

Optional (but greatly appreciated) : Kindly like/follow the social networking of our sponsor as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the FIVE (5) winners will get one (1) license of Ashampoo PDF PRO 3

Winners will be selected via  random.org  and once posted, winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim for proper licensing.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from October 23, 2022 to November 23, 2022

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: Rr6EI4e.gif]
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, pisondi, sty, THE RANTER
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!

PLEASE MIND THE RULES!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail
Ashampoo pdf share

giveaway share
Share feedback / observations to Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG about Ashampoo PDF Pro  features and why do you want to win an Ashampoo PDF Pro 3 license?"

I have used Ashampoo pdf pro 2 and 1 in the past. I finf version 3 to be a very good app with ribbon interface which makes it easier to navigate the program in an easier and quicker way!! I like its OCR feature and its quick opening of PDF files. I also like that by clicking on a text, a user can edit it without clicking on edit text button. I want to win Ashampoo PDF Pro 3 license to use OCR function, edit PDF files and use these features in my preferred choice of interface viz. ribbon UI.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • jasonX
"Share feedback / observations to Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG about Ashampoo PDF Pro  features and why do you want to win an Ashampoo PDF Pro 3 license?"

I'd like to congratulate Ashampoo for making the menu ribbons. The old Ashampoo PDF Pro 1 menu is outdated. In Ashampoo PDF Pro 1 the right-click function needs more elements especially the font changing and color changing. I'f have to go to the menus to get the job done. If Ashampoo can add the functionalities to the right-click function then it will be more faster than having to go to the menus to just finish formatting elements. Also the thumbnails window-view is only in vertical view. If you expand the window it still  remains in vertical view. You just get a lot of space  for a single page view. 

I'd like to win a license so I can upgrade to the new version 3. The feedback that I have mentioned here may have been already corrected in this version. Thanks Ashampoo for ths giveaway! Happy Halloween to all!

Twitter Share for giveaway
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/15...8815140869

Ashampoo PDF PRO 3 is HERE!
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/15...5847130112
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX
Your persistence and hard work on the forum is respectable by all, in the face of the endless,confusing and frustrating COVID-19 pandemic. thank  you.

As an all-in-one PDF editing tool, although not comparable to professional PDF editing software, Ashampoo PDF Pro is fully capable of meeting the needs of the average user, such as editing, conversion, and thumbnails. I'm looking forward to seeing Ashampoo PDF Pro recognize text scanned and text outlines in the next release.

My share
Ashampoo PDF PRO 3 Halloween 2022 Giveaway
Ashampoo PDF PRO 3 is HERE!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sty for this post:
  • jasonX

I have previously used Ashampoo PDF Pro versions 1 and 2. And this program turned out to be convenient and effective for managing and editing PDF documents, which includes all the necessary tools for creating, converting, editing and protecting PDF files. In addition, the program allows you to create, edit PDF documents, add annotations to them, export them for further processing in Microsoft Word. HTML, EPUB, JPG or RTF are supported as export formats. 
Like some professional-level programs, there are problems with text recognition (OCR) - some characters are not recognized correctly.
I would like to have a function in Ashampoo PDF with the ability to directly transfer and save the document to cloud storage.
I want to win the Ashampoo PDF Pro 3 license because it is a convenient, simple and full-featured program for working with PDF documents.
Thanks for this giveaway Ashampoo! Happy Halloween 2022!

Twitter Share of GFY giveaway / contest code
Facebook Share of GFYI giveaway / contest code    

Ashampoo PDF Pro 3 is HERE!    
Twitter Share 
Facebook Share
Thanks a lot for the giveaway @jasonx.
"Share feedback / observations to Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG about Ashampoo PDF Pro  features and why do you want to win an Ashampoo PDF Pro 3 license?"Winning an Ashampoo PDF Pro 3 license would be a dream come true. I cannot count the number of times I've had to tediously convert documents and my sketches into PDF files. Ashampoo PDF Pro 3 is a revolutionary new feature that would save me so much time, energy and frustration. The interface is so easy to navigate, the writing tools are innovative and intuitive, and the layout options are plentiful. I can't imagine going back to my old programs now that I've found this awesome new product.

I already follow them on social media

giveaway share
product share
software enthusiast!
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED. SORRY FOR THE DELAY.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096
Hi all, 

Sorry for the delay I am unwell. Anyway....

We are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

GFYI [Official] Ashampoo PDF PRO 3 Halloween 2022 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=17916

[Image: crtDwgC.png]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner#1 -  sty

Winner#2 - dhruv2193

Winner#3 - damien76

Winner#4 - dinosaur07

Winner#5 - kubik67

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, sty