Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Surfshark VPN Back-to-School Gift 2022
Great thanks for this very good giveaway!
"Share feedback to Surfshark about Surfshark VPN features and why do you want to win a Surfshark VPN license?"
I need a Surfshark license in order to browse the internet annonymously and virtually from everywhere. As per features I like a lot to browse the web with no ads using the camouflage mode.
My share is below:
https://twitter.com/pisulika/status/1576...EnXXdhk8dQ
https://twitter.com/pisulika/status/1576...EnXXdhk8dQ
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to pisondi for this post:
  • ismail
"Share feedback to Surfshark about Surfshark VPN features and why do you want to win a Surfshark VPN license?"
I have never used "Surfshark VPN" before, I read your review which is one of the best reviews on the net. From your review I knew some unique information or features about this great VPN service which made me interested in winning this VPN license, such as "surfshark VPN" uses Camouflage/Obfuscation features which will hide the fact that Users using a VPN, even from ISP ; New innovative "Nexus" technology ensures the fastest VPN speed & allows rotating ,changing IP addresses within the network without disconnecting the users from their apps ; It also has Multi-Hop servers which ensures extra layer of protection by layring traffic through several servers at once .It has its own innovative "Bypasser™ " tool that allows users to control connectivity by choosing what aplications or websites to route via VPN  and Override GPS location (Android) is another interesting feature.

Thank you for the excellent review & contest of the award winning VPN service "Surfshark" and also many thanks to "Surfshark VPN" team for sponsoring this campaign.

My Share:

GFYI Exclusive Giveaway/Contest
Surfshark VPN : Award -Winning VPN Service
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ismail for this post:
  • Mohammad.Poorya
giveaway share

Share feedback to Surfshark about Surfshark VPN features and why do you want to win a Surfshark VPN license?
I have used Surfshark in the past and found it to be fast VPN app with many servers for unblocking websites, P2P etc. I have never faced any issues in the period of usage. I want to win a license to use these features along with Multi-hop servers and no logs features to maximize my privacy online. 

Surfshark VPN share
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • ismail
"Share feedback to Surfshark about Surfshark VPN features and why do you want to win a Surfshark VPN license?"

Surfshark VPN is one of the VPNs listed in Privacytools.io, so it has a strong reputation and trust. Its most useful thing for me is Wireguard, as well as OpenVPN protocols, which makes it easy to use in Linux. I am happy to win one license!

Thanks for this promotion.

Tweet
Tweet
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Sughosha for this post:
  • ismail
Thanks for the giveaway.

I've only been using Surfshark for a few days when I got a test subscription from a friend. I really liked this provider, because this VPN has good speed, and it is suitable for browsing, streaming video services. I also want to note that it has useful features, such as checking Your Email for data leakage, antivirus, and its own secure search engine. That's why I want to win.

Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] Surfshark VPN Back-to-School Gift 2022!
https://twitter.com/Sasha91346976/status...uN6tvmsAeA

Surfshark VPN : Award-winning VPN service
https://twitter.com/Sasha91346976/status...uN6tvmsAeA

Surfshark VPN : Award-winning VPN service
]https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=pfbid0zyHPHf6SArfsDzp8ELep4jJkxcLNDggwBjqUxR3yRqYaLjKNW3o7wZnyugAXBj9tl&id=100086249019088&__cft__[0]

Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] Surfshark VPN Back-to-School Gift 2022!
]https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=pfbid0QdcrWqdfLMXc4w9ndNxzBrYV4M4ENuq8sqecG11whUxpVTxMLsr7Swpt5yqnU5KDl&id=100086249019088&__cft__[0]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to hanso for this post:
  • divinenews, ismail

I have never used Surfshark VPN before & therefore have no personal experience to draw from. ... But, when I began to Google search reviews on Surfshark VPN I was very pleasantly surprised. ... I could not find a professional software or VPN site that could say anything bad about Surfshark VPN. Surfshark has all the qualities that the vaunted VPNs such as Express VPN or NordVPN have. 

Military grade encryption: Encryption: AES-256-GCM and Multi-hop and split tunneling tools (which I find fascinating.) ...  
Number of servers: 3,200+  = Unlimited simultaneous connections.
Server locations: 160+ in 65 countries
Maximum devices supported: Unlimited
Good customer service: 24/7 live chat 
*And, Surfshark is currently proving to be very reliable (maybe the best VPN) for streaming. 

My Express VPN service license is ending this month, and Surfshark seems to be the VPN I would like to replace it with Surfshark.

*MY feed back to the Surfshark team is: Your "Privacy policy" needs clarification. Are we safe from American and European government intrusion into our surfing records if we use your VPN?

My first Twitter.com media share for this contest. 

My second Twitter.com media share for this contest.

---> I have "liked" Surfshark VPN on Facebook.com under my real name Elijah Gale ... and I have "followed" Surfshark VPN on Twitter.com under the name @divinenews

*Many thanks to the Surfshark team for the opportunity to win a year of this great VPN service, and thank you jasonX for putting this contest together for all of us members of this forum.
(aka Elijah Gale) "Always looking for kind people and the best software in all the right places, like on Geeks.fyi forum." Heart
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to divinenews for this post:
  • Mohammad.Poorya

I have never used Surfshark VPN before!
But with my investigation, I came to the conclusion that this service has the features it should have in terms of speed and security

So I decided to take this opportunity.
Thanks to the sponsor @JasonX

TWiTTER Share
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mohammad.Poorya for this post:
  • divinenews, ismail
GIVEAWAY/ CONTEST HAS ENDED.
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, divinenews, hanso, harlan4096, ismail, jamred21, Mohammad.Poorya
PARTICIPANTS:

damien76
tarekma7
sty
Henry --- DISQUALIFIED
mjcn19
dinosaur07
sgx
jamred21 --- DISQUALIFIED
kubik67
pisondi
ismail
dhruv2193
Sughosha
hanso
divinenews
Mohammad.Poorya --- DISQUALIFIED

We are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

GFYI [Official] Surfshark VPN Back-to-School Gift 2022
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=17691

[Image: K74NM0W.png]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner#1 -  divinenews

Winner#2 - mjcn19

Winner#3 - ismail

Winner#4 - damien76

Winner#5 - dinosaur07

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, divinenews, hanso, harlan4096, ismail, jamred21
ANNOUNCEMENT
Today is the 5th day since the winners announcement. Winners have only 5-days for claiming their win. It is stated in the rules in the first thread of the contest / giveaway. 

There is one (1) winner who has not made the 5-day time limit. 

I am giving that member until tomorrow  October 23, 2022 -- 12:01am.

Or else, the remaining non-winners will be randomized for the last license.

So "winner#_ if you will not claim it " a NEW WINNER will be selected in your place. 

[Image: iczskIk.png]
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, divinenews, harlan4096, ismail, THE RANTER