Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] NoVirusThanks OSArmor PERSONAL Mother's Day 2022 Giveaway
[Image: 1-top-logo-small.jpg]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
NoVirusThanks OSArmor PERSONAL Mother's Day 2022 Giveaway!

[Image: OSArmor-MOM-Day.gif]

We would like to thank NoVirusThanks™ Company Srl / OSArmor developers for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

[Image: 1-LG.gif]

OSArmor is a "Malware Prevention Tool" that monitors and blocks suspicious processes behaviors to prevent infections by malware, ransomware, and other threats. This tool analyzes parent processes and prevents ransomware from deleting shadow copies of files via vssadmin.exe, blocks processes with double file extensions i.e. invoice.pdf.exe, blocks USB-spreading malware, and much more. It is lightweight, requires zero user input and protects your system while running in the background. 

[Image: 1-1-WHYOSARMOR.gif]

Even in it's default settings the user gains a good additional layer of defense and most malware delivery methods are blocked: VBS/JS/VBE/WSF scripts, MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint/etc.. exploit payloads, COM/PIF processes, and much more. OSArmor drastically reduces the possibility of getting infected by ransomware, malware and other pests that spread via emails, scripts, maldocs, etc.. OSArmor also provides "Advanced options" so the user (recommended for experts) can increase the protection layer he desires. 

Block Various Exploit Payloads with OSArmor

[Image: 2-install.gif]

OSArmor: An Additional Layer of Defense
This smart security application focuses on preventing malware infections by applying smart and intelligent rules that block malicious processes behavior. This tool can block threats not detected by your installed security solution. Add an additional layer of defense to your system and prevent infections by malware and ransomware! You don't have to configure anything, just install it and forget about it. We have already added more than 250 smart policies to improve your system security with this security application.

[Image: 3-INTERFACE.gif]

[Image: 4-CRTP.gif]

Features:

• Basic Anti-Exploit

Analyze parent processes and child processes blocking exploit payloads.

• Protect MS Office Applications

Prevent WINWORD.EXE or EXCEL.EXE from executing malicious processes.

• Monitor Applications

Monitor Adobe PDF Reader, MS Office, OpenOffice, Web Browsers, etc..

• Block USB Malware

Prevent execution of processes started via autorun.inf from USB devices.

• Block Command-Lines

Block processes with command-line strings commonly related to malware.

• Protect Shadow Copies

Block system processes vssadmin.exe, etc.. from deleting shadow copies of files.

• Block File Download

Block specific command-lines related to download of remote files.

• Block .COM & .PIF

Block execution of processes with .COM or .PIF obsolete file extensions.

• Filter System Processes

Block wscript.exe, mshta.exe, etc. if they match our rules of bad behaviors.

• Block Bcedit.exe

Prevent important and critical system modifications from Bcedit.exe

• Block Schtasks.exe

Block the execution of schtasks.exe commonly used by malware.

• Block Bitsadmin.exe

Prevent Bitsadmin.exe from downloading /download remote files.

• PowerShell Rules

Block execution of encoded or malformed commands via PowerShell.

• Svchost & Explorer

Block suspicious behaviors related to Svchost.exe and Explorer.exe.

• Block RegisterXLL()

Prevent calling of Application.Excel RegisterXLL via command-line.

• Block Remote Scripts

Prevent Regsvr32.exe or Mshta.exe from loading remote scripts.

• Intelligent Rules

Our internal smart rules can block known and not-yet-known suspicious process activities.

• Very Lightweight

The software application uses only a few MBs of memory, you will not even notice it.

More Info on OSArmor Features HERE

Custom Block Rules
With OSArmor you can write custom block rules to block specific processes behaviors. By using simple variables like %PROCESS% you can match many process fields, including process, parent process, command-line, signer, MD5 hash, process integrity, and much more. This allows you to create complex and smart rules to block new malicious processes (LOLBins, etc.) or processes you don't want to allow in your system.

More Info on Custom Block Rules HERE

How to Create Custom Block Rules in OSArmor

[Image: QhiEAkG.gif]

OSArmor_Block Rules Demo_1

[Image: tZRCwDWh.gif]

OSArmor_Block Rules Demo_2

Exclusion Rules
With OSArmor you can write exclusion rules to allow a blocked process to run. By using simple variables like %PROCESS% you can match many process fields, including process, parent process, command-line, signer, MD5 hash, process integrity, and much more. This allows you to create smart exclusion rules to safely allow a process behavior that is blocked by OSArmor. Match multiple fields (e.g: process and signer) to create safe rules.

More Info on Exclusion Rules HERE

Latest Build is OSArmor v1.7.0  (26-May-2022)

Changelog: [26-May-2022] v1.7.0

• Fixed all reported false positives
  • Added Block system processes on user space
  • Added new internal rules to block suspicious behaviors
  • Added more signers to Trusted Vendors list
  • Allow to use wildcards on IgnoredNotifications.db
  • Added Copy to Clipboard popup option on Manage Ignored Notifications
  • Improved installer and uninstaller scripts
  • Minor improvements

Wilderssecurity Thread #4165 - Changelog HERE

Changelog HERE

[Image: 7-Pricing.png]

More Info about OSArmor Pricing HERE

PERTINENT LINKS

How to Install OSArmor in Windows PC

How to Activate OSArmor with your License Key

Block EXE to MSI Malware with OSArmor

How to Block Cmd.exe and Powershell.exe

Testing OSArmor with HitmanPro.Alert Exploit Test

Block MS Office CVE-2017-11-882 Payload

Block Malware Signed with Valid or Revoked Certs

Block WPS Office Exploit Payloads with OSArmor

Testing OSArmor with Recent Maldocs (October 2020)

Recent Excel Maldocs Blocked by OSArmor (October 2020)

OSArmor PERSONAL licenses for this giveaway/contest

NoVirusThanks™ Company Srl / OSArmor has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum five (5 x 1-year / 1-device/PC) licenses of OSArmor PERSONAL  as Mother's Day 2022 contest prizes!

CONTEST RULES

Everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE to qualify.

1. Please answer the question below.

"Share feedback to NoVirusThanks OSArmor and what convinces you that OSArmor PERSONAL is the best addition to your layer security?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: 8-OSA-Sample-Entry.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted text below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] NoVirusThanks OSArmor PERSONAL Mother's Day 2022 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=17233

Optional (but greatly appreciated) : Kindly like/follow NoVirusThanks' social networking sites as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the five (5) winners will get 1-year license (1 device / PC) of OSArmor PERSONAL

Winners will be selected via [font]random.org [/font]and once posted,
winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim for proper licensing.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from May 3, 2022 to May 31, 2022

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: dEucBom.gif]
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • Decimuss, dinosaur07, harlan4096, pisondi, THE RANTER
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096
Thanks a lot for another round of excellent and exclusive giveaways.

"Share feedback to NoVirusThanks OSArmor and what convinces you that OSArmor PERSONAL is the best addition to your layer security?"

I am a huge fan of NoVirusThanks products and the OSArmor PERSONAL software. I have been using it to keep my computer clean for months and have not had a single virus! It's one of the best protection software suites out there, by far. I highly recommend it. One of the best things that I like about OSArmor PERSONAL is how user-friendly it is. The design is clean, elegant, and easy to navigate. On top of that, it's also available in different languages which helps a lot if you prefer using it into your native language.
My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share
software enthusiast!

I have OSArmor 1.5 previously but my license has already expired so I went back to the freeware version 1.4.3. My experience with OSArmor personal is great as it runs smoothly in the background, protects my machine. Actually it works as exactly as it is meant. I supplement it with SysHardener. But "SysHardener" has not been updated lately. I hope they update "SysHardener" as it has not yet been updated since last version 1.5 (May 14, 2018). 

Thanks you for giveaway NoVirusThanks!

Tweet
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/15...0349344769
"Share feedback to NoVirusThanks OSArmor and what convinces you that OSArmor PERSONAL is the best addition to your layer security?"

I have used NoVirusThanks OSArmor before. The program works perfectly together with my main antivirus and does not require additional settings.The program provides the ability to write your own blocking rules.The program uses a minimal amount of RAM and its presence in the system is not even noticeable.
The interface is very simple. The main window shows information about the number of blocked processes, the last blocked process, as well as the date and time of the last case of blocking.
I want to win a NoviRus Thanks OSArmor license to monitor the system in search of suspicious processes and block potentially dangerous processes and actions, strengthen system protection along with the main antivirus to prevent malware, cryptographers and other threats from infecting the system.
Thanks for this giveaway!

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Big thanks to the organizator and endless thanks to developer for the continuous support of the contests on the forum.
"Share feedback to NoVirusThanks OSArmor and what convinces you that OSArmor PERSONAL is the best addition to your layer security?"

OSArmor is the best possible addition to my personal security, running excellent alongside Windows Defender and SysHardener. OSArmor has everything that my other security tools don`t have and during the time i tested the product i like the fact that it literally blocked malicious scripts running on my PC. The absolute quality of the software is obvious that`s why i want to win a license for it.
I am follower of NVT on social media.

I shared the giveaway:
https://twitter.com/pisulika/status/1530...XuY1Wo0r-g
I have not tried NoVirusThanks OSArmor till now. I think it is an excellent solution against zzero hour threats  and is the best addition to my laer security as it blocks many commonly asociated processes with malware like cmd, powershell etc. I also ike its light footprint.

twitter
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED. 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07
We are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

GFYI [Official] NoVirusThanks OSArmor PERSONAL Mother's Day 2022 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=17233

[Image: OSARMOR-MOM-DAY-WINNERS-IMGUR.png]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner#1 -  damien76

Winner#2 - kubik67

Winner#3 - pisondi

Winner#4 - dinosaur07

Winner#5 - dhruv2193

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • damien76, dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, pisondi, THE RANTER