Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Norton Security for Windows
Information 
Quote:Norton Security 22.22.3.9 update is now available via LiveUpdate. As with our previous updates, this version is being released in a phased manner. This update is available in all supported languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate through Norton user interface.

This update is available for the following Norton products:
  • New Norton 360
  • Norton 360 for Gamers
  • Norton Antivirus Plus
  • Norton Security
  • Norton Internet Security
  • Norton 360
  • Norton Antivirus
  • Norton Security Online
To verify you have the update for Norton Security, launch the Main User Interface, click on Help, and select About.

[Image: 22.22.3_0.png]

Below FAQ addresses some common questions:

1. What is the version number for this patch?
Norton Security 22.22.3.9 

2. When will I receive the patch?
As is our standard practice, we are deploying the patch in a phased manner. We have released the patch to randomly selected customers, and will then monitor our telemetry, as well as this forum, for any problems or issues. Once we have confirmed the effectiveness of the patch, we will make it available to all customers. We will post an update on the Norton Community when we make the patch available to all customers.

3. How can I manually install these patches?
This patch is ONLY available via LiveUpdate, and is being released in a phased manner. You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.

4. What's new in Norton 22.22.3.9 ?
  • Software updater feature will support Windows update patches 
  • New Toggle button introduced to view applications which are not supported by Software Updater Auto-update
    [Image: image003_8.png]
    [Image: image004_5.png]

[Image: image005_0.png]
  • Privacy Monitor allows customers to rescan for their personal information available on data broker websites by revising their PII (Personally Identifiable Information) in case their results are not relevant
    [Image: PMA.png] 
  • Bug fix:
    • Antispam toolbar in Outlook 2007 displayed in English for German region after updating to 22.22.2.10 build - Thread
  • Other minor bug fixes, under-the-hood changes, and performance enhancements 
5. Where can I post my queries?
Please visit Norton 360 for Windows board to post your queries. For queries regarding Norton Crypto, please post them in Norton Crypto board.

Please note:
  • Some of the features are being throttled
  • Norton 22.22.3 supports: Windows 7 SP1 with SHA2, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows 11.
  • Norton 22.22.3 targets versions 22.22.1.52, 22.22.1.58, 22.22.2.6, 22.22.2.10 & 22.22.3.5.
  • This update is not available for maintenance mode OSes (Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 with no service pack) 
Download
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to harlan4096 for this post:
  • ismail
Information 
Quote:Norton Security 22.22.4.11 update is now available via LiveUpdate. As with our previous updates, this version is being released in a phased manner. This update is available in all supported languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate through Norton user interface.

• New Norton 360
  • Norton 360 for Gamers
  • Norton Antivirus Plus
  • Norton Security
  • Norton 360
  • Norton Antivirus
  • Norton Security Online
To verify you have the update for Norton Security, launch the Main User Interface, click on Help, and select About.

[Image: About%2022.22.4.11.png]

Norton Security 22.22.4.11 

As is our standard practice, we are deploying the patch in a phased manner. We have released the patch to randomly selected customers, and will then monitor our telemetry, as well as this forum, for any problems or issues. Once we have confirmed the effectiveness of the patch, we will make it available to all customers. We will post an update on the Norton Community when we make the patch available to all customers.

This patch is ONLY available via LiveUpdate, and is being released in a phased manner. You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.

4. What's new in Norton 22.22.4.11?
  • User controlled setting to Turn Off or Turn On Software Updater feature
    Note: This option is throttled
[Image: image002_7.png]
  • Software updater users who exit the wizard will be given an option to provide feedback via the ‘Leave Feedback’ pop-up
    [Image: image003_9.png]
  • Bug fix:
    • Option to turn off Software Updater feature (Thread1Thread2)
    • Norton 360 Smart Scan hanging on Advanced Issues and will not complete (Thread)

Please visit Norton 360 for Windows board to post your queries. For queries regarding Norton Crypto, please post them in Norton Crypto board.

Please note:
  • Norton 22.22.4 supports: Windows 7 SP1 with SHA2, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows 11.
  • Norton 22.22.4 targets versions 22.22.1.52, 22.22.1.58, 22.22.2.6, 22.22.2.10, 22.22.3.5 & 22.22.3.9.
  • This update is not available for maintenance mode OSes (Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 with no service pack) 
Download
Information 
Quote:Norton Security 22.22.8.13 update is now available via LiveUpdate. As with our previous updates, this version is being released in a phased manner. This update is available in all supported languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate through Norton user interface.

• New Norton 360
  • Norton 360 for Gamers
  • Norton Antivirus Plus
  • Norton Security
  • Norton 360
  • Norton Antivirus
  • Norton Security Online
To verify you have the update for Norton Security, launch the Main User Interface, click on Help.

[Image: 22.22.8.13.png]

Norton Security 22.22.8.13 

4. What's new in Norton 22.22.8.13?
  • Software programs that require attention are now listed as part of SmartScan
    [Image: image002_9.png]
  • Identity Advisor Plus is now included in ‘Additional Apps and Services’ section
  • Bug fixes:
    • Alignment issues in Error screen in Performance and Backup pillars - Thread
    • Scaling issues in Feature Setup UI - Thread
    • Norton hangs after using Search - Thread
Please visit Norton 360 for Windows board to post your queries. 

Please note:
  • Norton 22.22.8 supports: Windows 7 SP1 with SHA2, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows 11.
  • Norton 22.22.8 targets versions 22.22.7.12 & 22.22.7.14.
Information 
Quote:Norton Security 22.22.8.13 update is now available via LiveUpdate. As with our previous updates, this version is being released in a phased manner. This update is available in all supported languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate through Norton user interface.

• New Norton 360
  • Norton 360 for Gamers
  • Norton Antivirus Plus
  • Norton Security
  • Norton 360
  • Norton Antivirus
  • Norton Security Online
To verify you have the update for Norton Security, launch the Main User Interface, click on Help.

[Image: 22.22.8.13.png]

Norton Security 22.22.8.13 

4. What's new in Norton 22.22.8.13?
  • Software programs that require attention are now listed as part of SmartScan
    [Image: image002_9.png]
  • Identity Advisor Plus is now included in ‘Additional Apps and Services’ section
  • Bug fixes:
    • Alignment issues in Error screen in Performance and Backup pillars - Thread
    • Scaling issues in Feature Setup UI - Thread
    • Norton hangs after using Search - Thread

Please note:
  • Norton 22.22.8 supports: Windows 7 SP1 with SHA2, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows 11.
  • Norton 22.22.8 targets versions 22.22.7.12 & 22.22.7.14.
Information 
Quote:Norton Security 22.22.9.11 update is now available via LiveUpdate. As with our previous updates, this version is being released in a phased manner. This update is available in all supported languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate through Norton user interface.

• New Norton 360
  • Norton 360 for Gamers
  • Norton Antivirus Plus
  • Norton Security
  • Norton 360
  • Norton Antivirus
  • Norton Security Online

[Image: 22.22.9.11..png]

Norton Security 22.22.9.11 

4. What's new in Norton 22.22.9.11?
  • Provision to change default scan option to Quick Scan or Full Scan is introduced
    [Image: image001_3.png]
    [Image: image002_10.png]
  • The corresponding scan is listed in the Task Menu as well as the Tray Icon 
    [Image: image003_10.png][Image: image004_6.png]
  • Bug fixes:
    • While selecting Firewall rule, scroll position goes to the top - Thread
    • Font issues wherein text looks garbled - Thread

Please note:
  • Norton 22.22.9 supports: Windows 7 SP1 with SHA2, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows 11.
  • Norton 22.22.9 targets versions 22.22.7.12, 22.22.7.14, 22.22.8.13 & 22.22.8.15.
  • ismail
Information 
Quote:Norton Security 22.22.10.9 update is now available via LiveUpdate. As with our previous updates, this version is being released in a phased manner. This update is available in all supported languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate through Norton user interface.

• New Norton 360
  • Norton 360 for Gamers
  • Norton Antivirus Plus
  • Norton Security
  • Norton 360
  • Norton Antivirus
  • Norton Security Online

[Image: 22.22.10.9%20about.png]

Norton Security 22.22.10.9 

4. What's new in Norton 22.22.10.9?
  • Streamlined Customer Feedback section
  • Alerts & Notifications UI have been re-designed to look consistent
  • ismail
Information 
Quote:Norton Security 22.22.11.12 update is now available via LiveUpdate. As with our previous updates, this version is being released in a phased manner. This update is available in all supported languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate through Norton user interface.

• New Norton 360
  • Norton 360 for Gamers
  • Norton Antivirus Plus
  • Norton Security
  • Norton 360
  • Norton Antivirus
  • Norton Security Online
 [Image: 22.22.11.12%20About.png]

Norton Security 22.22.11.12

4. What's new in Norton 22.22.11.12?

• Ability to schedule/automate Smart Scan[Image: smart%20scan%20scheduled.jpg]
  • Customers can now select the Alert categories to be displayed[Image: Alert%20categories.jpg]
  • Revamped Alerts to provide optimal user experience[Image: revamped%20alerts.jpg]
  • Bug fixes:
    • Norton SafeCam Popups - Thread
    • Multiple Norton Context Menu entries - Thread

Please visit Norton 360 for Windows board to post your queries.

Please note:
  • Some of the features are being throttled
  • Norton 22.22.11 supports: Windows 7 SP1 with SHA2, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows 11.
  • Norton 22.22.11 targets versions 22.22.9.7, 22.22.9.11, 22.22.10.3, 22.22.10.9, 22.22.11.4.
Source: Norton Security 22.22.11.12 for Windows is now available!
  • ismail
Information 
Quote:Norton Security 22.23.1.21 update is now available via LiveUpdate. As with our previous updates, this version is being released in a phased manner. This update is available in all supported languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate through Norton user interface.

• New Norton 360
  • Norton 360 for Gamers
  • Norton Antivirus Plus
  • Norton Security
  • Norton 360
  • Norton Antivirus
  • Norton Security Online

[Image: 22.23.1.21%20About.png]

Norton Security 22.23.1.21

4. What's new in Norton 22.23.1.21?
  • Removed the duplicate feedback link in Norton Secure Login page in My Norton dashboard UI[Image: image005_1.jpg]

Please note:
  • Norton 22.23.1 supports: Windows 7 SP1 with SHA2, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows 11.
  • Norton 22.23.1 targets versions 22.22.9.7, 22.22.9.11, 22.22.10.3, 22.22.10.9, 22.22.11.4 and 22.23.1.14 builds.
Source: Norton Security 22.23.1.21 for Windows is now available!
Information 
Quote:Norton Security 22.23.3.8 update is now available via LiveUpdate. As with our previous updates, this version is being released in a phased manner. This update is available in all supported languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate through Norton user interface.

• New Norton 360
  • Norton 360 for Gamers
  • Norton Antivirus Plus
  • Norton Security
  • Norton 360
  • Norton Antivirus
  • Norton Security Online

[Image: 22.23.3.8%20About.png]

Norton Security 22.23.3.8

4. What's new in Norton 22.23.3.8?
  • The below issue have been fixed:
    • Cannot launch Custom Scan Option. It does not respond. – Fixed
    • Norton UI opens on its own ever without any trigger – Fixed
    • Smart Scan: After clicking [View Solution], Message: "Cannot connect to the Norton server" appeared – Fixed
    • Autofix repeatedly detect and fix installation issues – Fixed
    • Unable to connect VPN - Due to certificate installation issue - Fixed
    • Norton Local Backup is taking more additional space on the external hard drive to complete the backup - Fixed

Please note:
  • Norton 22.23.3 supports: Windows 7 SP1 with SHA2, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows 11.
  • Norton 22.23.3 targets versions 22.22.11.4, 22.22.11.12, 22.23.1.14 & 22.23.1.21 builds.
Source: Norton Security 22.23.3.8 for Windows is now available!
Information 
Quote:Norton Security 22.23.4.5 update is now available via LiveUpdate. As with our previous updates, this version is being released in a phased manner. This update is available in all supported languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate through Norton user interface.

• New Norton 360
  • Norton 360 for Gamers
  • Norton Antivirus Plus
  • Norton Security
  • Norton 360
  • Norton Antivirus
  • Norton Security Online

[Image: 22.23.4.5.png]

Norton Security 22.23.4.5

4. What's new in Norton 22.23.4.5?
  • Minor bug fixes
  • Under-the-hood changes, and performance enhancements

Please note:
  • Norton 22.23.4 supports: Windows 7 SP1 with SHA2, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows 11.
  • Norton 22.23.4 targets versions 22.22.11.4, 22.22.11.12, 22.23.1.14, 22.23.1.21 & 22.23.3.8 builds.
Source: Norton Security 22.23.4.5 for Windows is now available!