Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Ashampoo Snap 14 Giveaway
[Image: 1-top-logo.jpg]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
Ashampoo Snap 14 Giveaway!

[Image: 1-intro-GIF.gif]

Overview

Ashampoo Snap 14 is the new version of Ashampoo’s screen capture app! Ashampoo Snap 14 captures anything the user see’s on his screen whether it be an images or video/s. Aside from regular screenshots, the program also supports timed captures, scrolling areas, custom window sizes and multi-display environments. Multiple postprocessing features helps the user augment screen captures with graphics, texts and effects to convey a lot of information quickly and visually. From webinar recordings to individual tutorials to illustrated explanations: Ashampoo Snap 14 is the fast route to success. Comfort features, automated numbering or dedicated postprocessing tools, save you time and effort. Finished captures can not only be stored locally but easily uploaded to Ashampoo Webspace. 

[Image: 2-scr-ashampoo-snap-14.gif]

[Image: 3-install.gif]

[Image: 4-settings.gif]

Ashampoo Snap 14 comes with a built-in video editor to make custom cuts, freely merge them or store them as individual episodes. GIF export is also included. Users particularly love the "magic eye" that auto-detects and selects windows, menus and scrollable areas. The new version 14 features a completely remade image editor that prioritizes simplicity and program handling without sacrificing well-known and loved power features. Snap 14 is fully Windows 11 compatible and puts the focus back on what really matters: users and their projects. 

Snap 14, new heart, new soul!
The image editor has always been at the core of Ashampoo Snap, as it provides all the tools to annotate, illustrate and polish screenshots with comments, arrows, cliparts and effects. For Ashampoo Snap 14, it has been completely remade! Ashampoo did a great job providing the user with a streamlined, highly functional and fuss-free design that gets the job done without distractions. Ashampoo Snap 14 gives a uinique user experience at levels of visual clarity and intuitive handling never seen before in a screenshot editor. In addition, video and audio recordings now support higher bitrates for even better quality!

[Image: 5-editor-ui.gif]

[Image: 6-demo-image-shot.gif]

An indispensable home office companion
Ashampoo Snap 14 is the perfect tool to augment home/office work with screenshots and videos. Whether inhouse or frontline, Snap makes communication faster, more efficient and more meaningful. Proposals, discussions or explanations all benefit from a more visual approach. Video capturing, editing and sharing is also fully supported. With no steep learning curve or hardware requirements, Ashampoo Snap 14 is the tool to take anyone’s communication to the next level!

[Image: 7-resize-workspace.gif]

[Image: 8-crop.gif]

[Image: 9-crop-rotate.gif]

Get to the point more quickly
Ashampoo Snap 14 makes screen and video captures easier than ever before. Work faster, smarter, and be more productive with 1-click actions. Snap boosts the user’s creativity with versatile design options and benefit from the new streamlined image editor. Create screenshots and with pixel-precision quickly and accentuate projects with annotations, arrows, shapes, and cliparts. Highlight issues or points of interest visually in any document and ignite readers' creativity with clever combinations of texts and images. 

[Image: 10-blur-pixelate.gif]

[Image: 11-add-text.gif]

[Image: 12-add-arrow.gif]

Fast and easy video cutting
Not every video recording is an instant success. Ads, extra steps or pauses are a frequent bother. The same applies to screen captures. Keep the important bits and get rid of the rest with Ashampoo Snap! Remove ads, glitches or superfluous scenes or split your video into individual episodes. It doesn't matter whether the user is casually pointing and capturing, creating an extensive webinar or producing a high-quality presentation: With Ashampoo Snap, every video capture comes out a success!

[Image: 13-capture-video.gif]

Create videos for any purpose
Creating instructional videos or documentaries is a breeze with the new Ashampoo Snap 14! Recordings are live-annotated with texts, drawings and voice narration. Clear things up with visualized mouse clicks and key strokes and add watermarks to protect your intellectual property.

FEATURES AT A GLANCE:

• Brand-new image editor
  • Simplicity meets power: new user interface
  • Excellent video quality up to 4K
  • Enhanced audio quality with higher bitrates
  • Toggleable toolbar labels
  • For up to 3 devices
  • Fully Windows 11 compatible

Latest version build is Ashampoo Snap is 14.0.2 (2022/03/17)

Ashampoo Snap 14.0.2 Changelog:

• New dark mode now available
  • New export toolbar with quick export functions
  • Improved file saving, project and output files now synced
  • Added color picker to editor tools
  • Improved scaling for high-res displays
  • Relative object positions now preserved during rotating
  • Clipart section supports adding of custom cliparts
  • Fixed cursor flickering in the editor
  • Made screenshots renamable through keyboard shortcuts in editor
  • Simplified workspace panning
  • Task tray icon now permanently visible or in the overflow depending on user settings
  • Minor bugfixes in undo function
  • Arrow head sizes now adjustable
  • Workspace auto-pans after program window resize
  • Improved file auto-naming settings
  • Snap now supports “Open with” in Windows Explorer
  • Minor bugfixes in editor toolbar
  • Fixed issues with full-screen selection in multi-display environments

Detailed Features are HERE

PERTINENT LINKS

Ashampoo Snap 14 - Screen capture very simple

Ashampoo Snap 14 licenses for this giveaway/contest

Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG. has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum five (5) licenses of Ashampoo Snap 14 as contest prizes!

CONTEST RULES

Everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE to qualify.

1. Please answer the question below.

"What features of the new Ashampoo Snap 14 do you like and why do you want to win a license of Ashampoo Snap 14?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: 14-ASNAP-14-Sample-Entry.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted text below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] Ashampoo Snap 14 Giveaway 
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=16862

Optional: You may want to like/follow Ashampoo's social networking sites as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the five (5) winners will get 1 license of Ashampoo Snap 14

Winners will be selected via random.org and once posted,
winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim for proper licensing.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from March 10, 2022 to April 10, 2022

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: F5HQ5kd.gif]
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • danndu, dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, Mohammad.Poorya, Nicholas, THE RANTER
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • harlan4096, ismail, Nicholas, THE RANTER
What features of the new Ashampoo Snap 14 do you like and why do you want to win a license of Ashampoo Snap 14?"

I'd like to say the image editor of Ashampoo Snap 14. I have not tried it but it seems different and streamlined unlike version 12 and 11. I want to win a license so I can upgrade my Ashampoo Snap install to the latest version. Thanks for this contest!

My Tweet
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/15...6586373125
I am still using version 11 and would like to update to the latest version. Ashampoo Snap is indispensable for screenshots and Video recording!  Cool Heart
​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​https://twitter.com/meetinghall/status/1508559815433461765
https://www.facebook.com/meetinghall/posts/4911463795589994
"What features of the new Ashampoo Snap 14 do you like and why do you want to win a license of Ashampoo Snap 14?"

I am a dark theme lover. I would like the new dark theme in this version. I want to win this license to have more stable and better-themed version than I currently have.

Thanks Ashampoo and Jason!

Tweet
twitter share

What features of the new Ashampoo Snap 14 do you like and why do you want to win a license of Ashampoo Snap 14?"

I like that ashampoo snap 15 has brand new image editor for editing images  easily. I also like that it supports both screenshot capture and record PC screen with/without audio. I want to win a license for recording my  PC screen.

Ashampoo Snap 14 is not only capable of capturing and recording any images and videos on the screen, but also being able to edit and share them simply, which is very practical and convenient. Scroll capture, timed capture, and custom size capture are my favorite features. Especially automatic positioning of windows, menus and scrollable areas left a deep impression on me. I hope Ashampoo Snap can focus on screen capture and be more specific and professional.

Sincerely thank you for your hard work and persistence on the forum.

my share
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED! 

THANKS FOR JOINING! STAY TUNED FOR THE WINNERS!

So sorry for those that are disqualified mates...tsk..we have rules and others make it a point to follow it. 

Winners will be announced later in the day. 
PARTICIPANTS:

damien76
danndu  --> did not follow rules (No Introduction)
Sughosha
dhruv2193
sty

We are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

GFYI [Official] Ashampoo Snap 14 Giveaway 
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=16862

[Image: Snap-14-winners-IMGUR.png]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner#1 - sty

Winner#2 - damien76

Winner#3 - dhruv2193

Winner#4 - Sughosha

Winner#5 - FORFEIT

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, harlan4096, ismail, THE RANTER