Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Ant Download Manager Christmas 2021 Giveaway
[Image: smallerlogo.png]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
Ant Download Manager Christmas 2021 Giveaway!

[Image: Ant-DM-xmas-2021.gif]

We would like to thank AntGROUP Inc. for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

Ant Download Manager is an advanced download manager of Internet files with the advanced function of downloading audio and video content. Fully integrates with all popular browsers. Supports the most popular Generators Premium Links (Debrids). Ant Download Manager allows the user repeatedly increase the speed of file downloads due to multiple download streams, resume, schedule downloads, capture and download audio and video streams. This download manager automatically processes download errors, recovers from temporary network errors, reconnects in case of server response delays. It has a 'resume" capability for interrupted downloads due to loss of connection, network problems, computer shutdown, or unexpected power outages.

[Image: 3-interface.gif]

Support for proxy-servers, HTTP and FTP file protocols and their protected versions of HPPTS and FTPS is available, as well as the main streaming protocols for audio and video content F4M, M3U8, MPEG-DASH, VIMEO-STREAM, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, processing of audio and video content. Ant Download Manager (AntDM) offers easy integration to popular browsers Microsoft EDGE (Chromium-based), Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and their numerous clones: CocCoc, Comodo Dragon, Comodo IceDragon, 360Chrome, Chedot, Brave, Opera, Slimjet, SRWare Iron, Torch, UC Browser, Vivaldi, Yandex, Waterfox, etc. The browser integration automatically captures file or media links and download them. 

AntDM provides a simple convenient feature to preview the video files in the main list of downloads. Move the mouse to the line of video or audio file and AntDM will launch mediaplayer in the tooltip window. AntDM has the ability to reduce or significantly reduce the download speed and thereby allow other programs to run faster. By default, AntDM download speed is unlimited. Multi-threaded download is one of the key functions of any download manager files. This significantly speeds up the download of files (in some cases up to 10 times).

[Image: 4-MAIN-INTERFACE-GUI-FINAL3-SMALL.png]

[Image: 4-config-settings.gif]

[Image: ANTADDIN.png]

Drag&Drop feature makes it easier to work with the movement of the links in AntDM to download or downloads files to target folder or on desktop. Build-in links analyzer allows you to explore the static page, reveal hidden links to download files. Other features include multilingual support, download categories, download log, priorities and changes of download speed, task scheduler, sounds of various events, CHM User Guide, virus protection when download completion and many more.

Features at a glance:

• Simple, user-friendly, intuitive interface;
  • Easy access to download the file. Categories. Preview content;
  • Downloads list, downloads media (thumbnail) list, sorting options;
  • Drag&Drop;
  • Multilanguage support;
  • Multi-threaded file downloading;
  • Resumes broken downloads from where they left off from both HTTP, HTTPS and FTP servers;
  • Monitors the clipboard and capture links from it to download;
  • Download single files, a list of files or multiple files in batch mode;
  • Built-in scheduler to download files and shutdown computer;
  • Support for automatic test of downloaded files by an antivirus program or the launch of any other script after downloading;
  • Forced change in download speed;
  • Supports network HTTP(S), FTP(S) and media stream M3U8, MPEG-DASH, VIMEO-STREAM protocols;
  • Full integration to most popular web browsers: Microsoft EDGE (Chromium-based), Mozilla Firefox 57+,
  • Google Chrome 31+ and their clones (360Chrom, Chedot, Cliqz CocCoc, Comodo Dragon, Comodo IceDragon, Brave, Opera, Slimjet, SRWare Iron, UC Browser, Vivaldi, Waterfox, Yandex, etc.)
  • Download your favorite audio and video from the Internet;
  • Convert media files to MP3 format;
  • Support for many popular video sharing;
  • Support most popular Premium Link Generators (Debrids) alldebrid.com, cocoleech.com, debrid-link.fr, ffdownloader.com, linksnappy.com, mega-debrid.eu, real-debrid.com, premium.rpnet.biz, simply-debrid.com, etc.
  • Support 4K monitors;
  • Not any ads, spy or malware.

[Image: 5-installer-download.gif]

[Image: 6-video-download.gif]

Latest stable build is Ant Download Manager 2.5.1 Build 80369 (19-Dec-2021)

Current version: 2.5.1 Build 80369 (19-Dec-2021 08:33)

• fixed M3U8 AES decryptor

2.5.0.80357 (14.12.2021)

• added Vietnamese language. Thanks to Nguyễn Văn Dương for translation.
  • updated M3U8 decryptor
  • fixed M3U8 parser
  • fixed MPEG-DASH parser for some video sites
  • fixed the category folder creation
  • refactoring and bug fix
[Image: 11-COMPARE-EDITIONS.png]

PERTINENT LINKS

Video Stream Capturing made easy with Ant Download Manager

Ant Download Manager licenses for this giveaway/contest

AntGROUP Inc. has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum FIFTEEN (15 x 1-year) licenses of Ant Download Manager as Christmas 2021 contest prizes!

CONTEST RULES

As Christmas 2021 gift, everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE to qualify.

1. Participants can enter the contest TWICE (2x). Please answer the question below.

Please follow the "sample entries" for ENTRY#1 and ENTRY#2

Social media share for ENTRY#2 must be DIFFERENT from ENTRY#1

Please DO NOT FORGET to indicate the ENTRY#1 (or ENTRY#2) at the top most corner of your entries.

"What features do you like in Ant Download Manager?"

"Share feedback about AntGROUP(can be of their support service, application features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win an Ant Download Manager license?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: 7-Ant-DM-XMAS-2021-entry-1.png]

[Image: Ant-DM-XMAS-2021-entry-2.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted text below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] Ant Download Manager Christmas 2021 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=16293

Optional: You may want to like/follow Ant Download Manager's social networking sites as added support.

3. Only two (2) entries per member is allowed. Same IP address per member. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Excess entries will merit a deletion of all member’s entries and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the FIFTEEN (15) winners will get one (1-year) Ant Download Manager license

Winners will be selected by random.org and once posted,
winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from December 10, 2021 to January 24, 2022

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: BS1DJMN.gif]
[-] The following 10 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • damien76, Decimuss, dhruv2193, dinosaur07, hanso, harlan4096, ismail, mjcn19, pinp, THE RANTER
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • hanso, harlan4096
ENTRY#1
I like that ANT download manager has speed limiter feature and support for video and video  downloads from various websites. I also like that it has portable version.
I have used it many browsers like Opera, Chrome etc.  Its speed is excellent and boosts the same by many times(upto 10 times).
Share- https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...4095298562
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • jasonX
ENTRY#2
"Share feedback about AntGROUP(can be of their support service, application features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win an Ant Download Manager license?"

Ant Download manager is a great and reliable DM with excellent customer support forum and my suggestion was implemented quickly once. I also like the GUI of the app. I also like the website which is easy to navigate.
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...1921858564
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • jasonX
ENTRY #1

Features I like with Ant Download Manager are as follows:
1. Download my favorite audio and video from the Internet
2. User-friendly
3. Multilanguage support
4. Resumes broken downloads
5. Full integration to most popular web browsers

Twitter
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mjcn19 for this post:
  • jasonX
ENTRY #2

"Share feedback about AntGROUP(can be of their support service, application features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win an Ant Download Manager license?"

Ant Download manager is one of the best download manager in the market today.
Loaded with advanced features for downloading of files (audio, video, movie, photo) online.

Facebook
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mjcn19 for this post:
  • jasonX
ENTRY#1

I like that it can be used for hosting sites that are sometimes blocked for download. Not all but if the download is quite big, having AntDM work that download is a great help. I also like the forced change in download speed. Very useful! Thanks AntDm for contest! Thanks for coming back to us jasonX!

I tweet,
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/14...4857368578
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX
ENTRY#2

"Share feedback about AntGROUP (can be of their support service, application features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win an Ant Download Manager license?"

I want to tell AntDm that I am happy using it! I was formerly a user of IDM and FDM. When my IDM license expired I had to use FDM. It is freeware but pretty good (if you do not have the budget). Having a Pro download manager is always a very welcome because you get more capabilities and features not in freeware apps. I was tempted to use crack IDM but AntDm is here for us! Now after using AntDm I do not even remember using IDM or miss IDM! Thanks you AntDM!!!! Please continue to support the community AntDM! We love you! Merry XMAS to you all! 

I tweet,
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/14...5797803015
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX
Entry#1

Multi-thread downloading and pause/resume downloads are the features I like the most in Ant Download Manager. I also like the name as well!

Thanks for this contest and wish you all a happy new year!

Twitter share

Entry#2

"Share feedback about AntGROUP(can be of their support service, application features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win an Ant Download Manager license?"
I remember when I reported a bug and the developer's response was so friendly and quickly fixed the bug in the next release. My license expired so I want to win a license for 2022!

Thanks for this contest and wish both JasonX and AntGROUP a happy new year!

Twitter share
ENTRY#1

Simple interface;
Full integration to most popular web browsers;
Drag and drop;
Multi-language support;
Multi-threaded downloading;
Convert media files to MP3 format.
My share below:
Facebook