Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Ashampoo® Christmas Blowout 2021
[Image: ash-logo-300x.jpg]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
Ashampoo® Christmas Blowout 2021!

[Image: 1-Ashampoo-XMAS-2021-3.gif]

We would like to thank Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG. 
for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

[Image: 2-ABP16-boxetc.gif]

Ashampoo® Backup Pro 16  is a Windows-based comprehensive backup solution for file and drive backups as well as data recovery, including bootable systems. Archives can easily be restored in the event of hardware issues or system malware infections. Backups can be created fully-automatic with Ashampoo's to smart background technology that does not interfere with normal PC operation. Ashampoo Backup Pro 16 monitors the system load and only becomes active when enough resources are available. Four selectable compression methods and strong encryption ensure space-efficient and secure backup archives. 

Ashampoo Backup Pro 16 -  The safety for your data

Users have total control over the storage location and medium, from traditional hard disks to online cloud services for maximum accessibility–and this applies to both individual files and entire disk partitions. Restoring archives can either be achieved through the program itself or Windows Explorer. And if worst comes to worst and your system suffers from total failure, the program's rescue system will still allow you to boot your machine and restore your backup without data loss. It can either be run from a portable flash drive/hard disk or an optical medium, like a DVD. During backups, Ashampoo Backup Pro 16 constantly verifies each operation to avoid data inconsistency. This even includes health monitoring for your disk drives, with instant notifications should a drive be on the brink of failure. Ashampoo Backup Pro 16 is Windows 11-ready and fully compatible with all modern Microsoft operating systems. It also comes with a number of presets to quickly create backup plans for routine tasks. 

[Image: 3-ABP16-install.gif]

[Image: 4-ABP16-interface.gif]

The new Windows Messaging integration keeps users always up-to-date about their backups. In addition, all cloud service interfaces have been overhauled for better speed and security. With several under the hood updates to core features, Ashampoo Backup Pro 16 is our most stable, versatile and fast backup solution yet.

[Image: 5-ABP16-interface2.gif]

[Image: 6-ABP16-folder-backup.gif]

Ashampoo Backup Pro 16 - Set up a backup plan easily

Feature highlights:

• 1:1 file copies with comparison and integrity check    
  • Complete (full system backups with easy data recovery)    
  • Incremental (50% smaller backups through Infinite Reverse Incremental Backup technology)
  • Based on file types (backup custom file types, e.g. images, videos, documents)    
  • Versioning (backup entire file histories automatically)    
  • Proactive (backup process will pause automatically at high CPU loads    
  • Automatic synchronization (background service)    
  • Completely overhauled backup engine    
  • Automatic backup verification    
  • Significantly improved cloud support    
  • Backup Viewer: Convenient access to backed up files    
  • New and self-explanatory user interface    
  • Windows-based rescue system    
  • Adaptive sleep mode control during backups    
  • Self-explanatory handling (no technical knowledge required)    
  • Detailed email reports    
  • Command line interface support    
  • Run custom commands before and after backups    
  • Encryption (256-bit AES)    
  • Compression (7Zip/LZMA)    
  • Password protection
  • more!    

Ashampoo® Backup Pro 16 version: 16.02 (2021/10/11)

NEW
  • Handy backup plan overview
  • Ready for Windows 11
  • Stay informed with new Windows Message integration

IMPROVED
  • Backup and restore entire Windows systems
  • Files and folders
  • Network drives
  • Faster and more secure cloud connections
  • Under the hood performance and security enhancements
  • Presets for ready-to-use backup plans
  • Handy backup plan overview*
  • Better stability, flexibility and performance
  • Completely overhauled backup engine

• Well laid out user interface with all important information
  • Single-click access to all important menus
  • Detailed information on each backup
  • Up-to-date cloud support
  • Extensive online help and printable PDFs

[Image: 7-AWOP19-boxetc.gif]

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 19 is a comprehensive system optimization suite that takes care of the weak spots in every Windows machine. Ashampoo WinOptimizer 19 makes Windows PCs faster, cleaner and more discreet. The extensive system analysis provides numerous options to optimize and clean your operating system right from the start page. The built-in cleaner modules have now become genuine classics and rid your machine of even more web browsing traces, temporary files and leftover files from software uninstallations. Auto-Clean, Live-Tuner and Game-Booster ensure your system stays clean, programs launch faster and games run smoothly. 

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 19 - Comprehensive system optimization for Windows PCs

[Image: 8-AWOP19-install.gif]

[Image: 9-AWOP19-interface-1.gif]

The System Information module gives you a full insight into your PC's hard and software and helps you track down hidden resource hogs on your hard disks. For a more condensed but always up-to-date overview, WinOptimizer comes with data-rich dashboards that also act as quick shortcuts to essential modules. The tweaking module allows for individual Windows customization and will surely please PC tuning fans. Browser Extension Manager has even better detection and lists each and everyone of your browser add-ons and extensions, including hidden, and often malicious ones. Version 19 comes with an improved "Boot Center", that analyzes and speed up system startup times by optimizing autorun entries and Windows task schedules. And the new Privacy Manager is the ultimate privacy guard that completely disables controversial Windows telemetry features. Ashampoo WinOptimizer 19's 1-Click Optimizer has been totally overhauled to give the user only the best features tp get rid of even more junk files, web browsing traces and invalid or orphaned Registry entries.

[Image: 10-AWOP19-interface-2.gif]

[Image: 11-AWOP19-settings.gif]

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 19 - Nake your Windows faster, cleaner and more discreet

Internet Cleaner uses a new algorithm to detect junk files more efficiently and in all browser-related save locations. Reclaim precious disk space and use our new cleaners to eliminate web browsing traces, redundant files and useless Registry entries! All features are instantly accessible through the "Clean" dashboard! Ashampoo WinOptimizer 19 is Windows 11 read! 

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 19 - AutoClean and manage save cookie

FEATURES AT A GLANCE:

• Analyze and accelerate boot times with Boot Center
  • Autorun module with startup times for individual programs and system apps
  • Manage and disable Windows tasks individually
  • Powerful Privacy Manager module to disable Windows telemetry
  • Totally overhauled 1-Click Optimizer
  • Extended system analysis for fast all-round optimization

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 19 version: 19.00.20 (2021/04/26)

NEW
  • Handy tooltips with context-sensitive help information for important features
  • Greatly reduced memory consumption in multiple modules
  • Totally overhauled 1-Click Optimizer
  • Auto-emptying of Windows recycle bin
  • Analyze and accelerate boot times with Boot Center
  • Autorun module with startup times for individual programs and system apps
  • Manage and disable Windows tasks individually
  • Powerful Privacy Manager module to disable Windows telemetry

IMPROVED
  • Dynamic dashboards with new features and settings
  • Boot Center for faster analysis and boot time acceleration 
  • Extended system analysis for fast all-round optimization
  • New direct cookie management with Internet Cleaner
  • Up-to-date cleaners
  • New filters for better results in Duplicate Finder
  • Faster drive analysis in Disk Doctor
  • Process Manager with in-depth information for professionals
  • Find more extensions with up-to-date Browser Extension Manager

PERTINENT LINKS

Ashampoo Christmas Blowout 2021 license prizes

Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG. has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum five (5) licenses of
Ashampoo® Backup Pro 16 and Ashampoo WinOptimizer 19 as Christmas Blowout 2021 prizes

CONTEST RULES

As Christmas 2021 gift, everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE to qualify.

1. Please answer the question below.

"Share feedback to Ashampoo about Ashampoo Backup Pro, Ashampoo WinOptimizer and why do you want to win a license of both software applications?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: 12-Ashampoo-XMAS-2021-sample-entry.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] Ashampoo Christmas Blowout 2021 
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=16276

Optional: You may want to like/follow Ashampoo's social networking sites as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the five (5) winners will get one (1) license of Ashampoo Backup Pro 16 and Ashampoo WinOptimizer 19

Winners will be selected by random.org and once posted,
winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim for proper licensing.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from December 10, 2021 to January 10, 2022

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: BS1DJMN.gif]
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, pinp, THE RANTER
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!!!!
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, scolli23
"Share feedback to Ashampoo about Ashampoo Backup Pro, Ashampoo WinOptimizer and why do you want to win a license of both software applications?"

Ashampoo Backup Pro 16 is very useful because I can backup my files to any portable devices.
I can use it to transfer files from an old pc to a new one without data corruption.

I like Ashampoo WinOptimizer 19 because it can speed up the booting process of my pc.
It cleans traces of web browsing. Removes invalid registry entries and redundant files.

Thanks for these so great giveaway contests and I really hope to win both.

Twitter
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mjcn19 for this post:
  • jasonX

I like using WinOptimizer (v18). Using it you have all you need for a utility software even the uninstall of software apps! It is a great peace of utility collection! I used Ashampoo Backup Pro before but I sometimes cannot verify a backup. You only have way to verify backup in one of features not all. Unlike other imaging software like Aomei, Macrium and Acronis you have option to verify all your backup. How can you know if backup is reliable if you cannot verify? Anyway, the backup size is smaller as compared to others. 

Thanks for this Ashampoo! Giving us chance to upgrade to latest! Thanks for coming back jasonX!

I tweet,
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/14...7080227841
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...9677345802
Ashampoo Backup pro is an easy to use app for backing up files and/or folders and partition image backup and has a multi-step wizard for making the backup process easier. Ashampoo Winoptimizer is an all in one pc tune up and optimizing app with one of the best defragmenters, registry cleaner, junk files cleaner etc.  also like its modern GUI I want to win license for both apps to optimize my PC and backup my partitions!!
Thanks!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • jasonX

The features of Ashampoo WinOptimizer that are useful for me as an everyday user are its one-click optimization and auto clean at startup. I have also used most of the extended options to optimize my PC. The thing that I find useful in Ashampoo Backup Pro is that I can have a regular backup on my external hard disk.

I would like to win the upgraded versions of these apps to have improved and new features.

Thanks for this contest and have a great 2022 with lots of fun and joy!

Twitter share

I periodically use the Ashampoo WinOptimizer program to optimize and maintain the system to improve the performance, stability and privacy of the computer.
This program implements almost the entire set of tools for performing the intended optimization tasks.  
I think it would not be superfluous to add a block of tools for data recovery.
I want to win an Ashampoo WinOptimizer 19 license to use a newer version of the program with changes and additions.

To create a backup of the system and data, I used Ashampoo Backup Pro 14 and the program is stable enough and creates backups quickly and I want to switch to Ashampoo Backup Pro 16, which is a further development with improved functionality.

Thanks for this contest! Thank you Ashampoo! Merry Christmas to all!    

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thank you for the contest

"Share feedback to Ashampoo about Ashampoo Backup Pro, Ashampoo WinOptimizer and why do you want to win a license of both software applications?"I love Ashampoo Backup Pro and Ashampoo WinOptimizer. I've never had my computer freeze up, or any form of data loss with these two excellent programs. The best part is that they are both very affordable, especially when you get them bundled like they are now!
https://twitter.com/pisulika/status/1478...47949?s=20
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED. 

Please stay tuned for the winners announcement. Thanks for joining!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096
We are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

GFYI [Official] Ashampoo® Christmas Blowout 2021
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=16276

[Image: GFYI-Official-Ashampoo-Christmas-Blowout...-imgur.png]

SORRY FOR THE TYPO THERE "re:kibik67" 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner#1 - Sughosha

Winner#2 - mjcn19

Winner#3 - kubik67

Winner#4 - damien76

Winner#5 - pisondi

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail