Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home Christmas 2021 Giveaway
ENTRY#1

"WHAT is your main AV/security suite (or setup) and WHY do you want to switch to Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home?"
My current AV/security package is Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home and Windows Firewall Control and HMPA. EAM is easy to use and have very good protection for my PC. It has real time protection: Web protection, File guard, Behavior blocker, Anti-ransomware. It has no unnecessary add-ons and very good customer support.
My share below:
FB
ENTRY#2
"Share a Christmas / New Year Message to Emsisoft"

I wish Emsiosft a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I wish that they continue to develop EAM, get new satisfied customers and become a leading service provider in the sector.
My share below:
Twitter
ENTRY#1
"WHAT is your main AV/security suite (or setup) and WHY do you want to switch to Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home?"
Currently, I use Microsoft Defender to protect the system.  This antivirus provides fairly good protection, but sometimes it removes files and even archives without the possibility of recovery unnoticed by the user and for no reason.
I want to switch to Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home because it is a reliable time-tested antivirus solution. 
Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home has two scanning technologies: anti-spyware and antivirus and combines the Emsisoft Anti-Malware antispyware and the Bitdefender Anti-Virus antivirus engine, and the Windows Firewall Fortify function blocks unauthorized changes to Windows Firewall rules.
Merry Christmas to all!    

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
ENTRY#1
WHAT is your main AV/security suite (or setup) and WHY do you want to switch to Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home?"

Currently I am using Mcafee.  I like the adware prevention option Emsisoft offers.
wishing a Merry Christmas and Happy New year  to Emsisoft . 

Followed Emsiisoft on Twitter Youtube and Facebook also.

My share Tweet
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to scolli23 for this post:
  • divinenews
ENTRY#2
"Share a Christmas / New Year Message to Emsisoft"

I wish Emsisoft a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I wish your team a successful future. May the new year be successful and profitable. Let the work go smoothly and confidently throughout the year, let every new day be marked by high results and achievements!

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
ENTRY#1

I am presently using Kaspersky free cloud antivirus and VoodooShield as my anti-malware protection suite. I would like to win a license for Emsisoft Anti-Malware because I have read many online reviews that  attest to the superior protection that Emisoft provides as proven extensively by professional independent labs. ... Plus, I have a close friend whom I trust who is a software engineer and has used Emsisoft Anti-Malware for years. He tells me often that he has never had his computers infected by malware since he started using Emsisoft. 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the members and staff (administrators and moderators) of this great forum.  Smile

Here is my Introduction post link that I made a long time ago.  

Here is my Twitter.com media share link for this contest.

ENTRY#2

My "Share a Christmas / New Year Message to Emsisoft."

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the people who work at Emsisoft who work constantly to make the best Anti-malware that they can. --- And thank you for sponsoring this contest. Smile

---> My second different Twitter.com media share for this contest.
(aka Elijah Gale) "Always looking for kind people and the best software in all the right places, like on Geeks.fyi forum." Heart
Thanks for this opportunity to enter twice, i have never seen such a chance anywhere. Thanks all for making it happen

Entry#1
"WHAT is your main AV/security suite (or setup) and WHY do you want to switch to Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home?"I would like to switch to Emsisoft because it is one of the best AV/security suites on the market. It's cost is affordable, its functionality surpasses that of most, and I have been using for two years with no problems so far. My current security suite has Microsoft Defender and VoodooShield Pro enabled.

https://twitter.com/pisulika/status/1478...77889?s=20

ENTRY#2
"Share a Christmas / New Year Message to Emsisoft"Hello Emisoft, I just wanted to share a Christmas / New Year Message with you today. I hope that you all have a wonderful year to come and you're looking forward to 2050. Thank you very much Smile

https://twitter.com/pisulika/status/1478...42442?s=20
ENTRY#1
I have been using Emsisoft Anti-Malware for over a year now and I would not want to go back to the other suites, Bitdefender or Kaspersky. It has cut down on my virus alerts and has never let me down. The other suites always seemed were heavy. Emsisoft Anti-Malware is reliable and trustworthy.

https://twitter.com/picasanp/status/1477594955413557261
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED.

Stay tuned for the winners announcement.

Thanks for joining!
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • divinenews, harlan4096, scolli23, THE RANTER
We are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

GFYI [Official] Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home Christmas 2021 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=16273

[Image: Emsisoft-Anti-Malware-Home-Christmas-202...-IMGUR.png]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner#1 - dinosaur07 - ENTRY#2

Winner#2 - divinenews - ENTRY#1

Winner#3 - pisondi - ENTRY#2

Winner#4 - divinenews - ENTRY#2

Winner#5 - mjcn19 -  ENTRY#2

Winner#6 - pisondi - ENTRY#1

Winner#7 - kubik67 - ENTRY#2

Winner#8 - Imran - ENTRY#2

Winner#9 - Decimuss - ENTRY#2

Winner#10 - dhruv2193 - ENTRY#2

Winner#11 - mjcn19 -  ENTRY#1

Winner#12 - damien76 - ENTRY#2

Winner#13 - damien76 - ENTRY#1

Winner#14 - scolli23 - ENTRY#1

Winner#15 - pinp - ENTRY#1

Winner#16 - dinosaur07 - ENTRY#1

Winner#17 - kubik67 - ENTRY#1

Winner#18 - Imran - ENTRY#1

Winner#19 - dhruv2193 - ENTRY#1

Winner#20 - Decimuss - ENTRY#1

Winner#21 - FORFEIT

Winner#22 - FORFEIT

Winner#23 - FORFEIT

Winner#24 - FORFEIT

Winner#25 - FORFEIT

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • Decimuss, dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, kubik67, THE RANTER