Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home Christmas 2021 Giveaway

[Image: kB3Qp1v.png]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to offer 
Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home Christmas 2021 Giveaway!

[Image: 1-Emsisoft-XMAS-2021-LOGO-GIF.gif] 

We would like to thank Emsisoft for sponsoring the giveaway prizes.

Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home is an advanced security tool designed to keep your computer away from all malicious files, be them viruses, Trojan horses, spyware or adware. Emsisoft Anti-Malware is a pro-active weapon made to prevent infection from all internet threats. Emsisoft Anti-Malware has four (4) layered real-time protection: (1) Web Protection & Browser Security (2) Real-time File Guard, (3) Behavioral Blocker, and (4) Anti-Ransomware protection

[Image: 2-install.gif]

[Image: 3-main-interface.gif]

[Image: skins.gif]

Learn how online threats have evolved | Emsisoft

How Emsisoft’s layered protection keeps you safe online | Emsisoft

Webinar | MSPs and Ransomware: The Four Corners of Protection

Web Protection & Browser Security
If a user attempts to access a malicious website, Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home will immediately block the connection and prevent access. Leading privacy conscious filtering without SSL exploitation. Emsisoft Anti-Malware will prevent the user from connecting to a malicious site by scanning and filtering all internet traffic utilizing a built-in list of known dangerous and fraudulent websites, which is automatically updated every hour. 

Real-time File Guard
This real-time protection layer checks all downloaded and modified files with the award-winning super-fast Emsisoft dual-engine scanner including machine learning (AI)-supported malware detection. This crucial layer of protection checks all files in your system and protects you in real-time. Most importantly, File Guard operates in the background of your computer, meaning you don’t feel the impact of its power while keeping you protected always! No negative impact at all to the user!

Emsisoft File Guard Demonstration

[Image: 9-logs.gif]

[Image: 10-settings.gif]

[Image: 11-exclude2.gif]

Behavior Blocker and Anti-Ransomware
The ultimate defense. The combination prevents, sophisticated malware attacks that other security applications cannot protect you from. Emsisoft Anti-Malware has been optimized against zero-day attacks and ransomware behavior. 

Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home continuously monitors the behavior of all active processes and immediately raises an alert if suspicious activity is detected. The Anti-Ransomware component has a custom-built monitor which stops ransomware before it can encrypt any files. Emsisoft's intelligence gathering network coupled with exclusive partnership with ID Ransomware, allows them to discover new and emerging threats fast. As a results Emsisoft is almost often first-to-market with protection against new and emerging threats ensuring user's endpoints are protected in the shortest possible time.

The Behavior Blocker section lists all running process with columns for Process (Name), ID (Process ID), Description, Company and Status. Anti-Ransomware and Behavior Blocker features are connected because they rely on the same core technology.

Webinar | Ransomware: What to do if disaster strikes?

Scanning & cleaning malware infections | Emsisoft Anti-Malware Tutorial

Emsisoft Behavior Blocker vs Ransomwar

[Image: 12-EMC.gif]

Emsisoft Management Console 
Being out of the office doesn’t mean you have to be out of touch. Emsisoft lets you manage your protected devices and respond to alerts anywhere, any time. With "Emsisoft Management Console" user's data can be accessed via any web browser or via apps for Android and iOS. 

Emsisoft Management Console is made for network administrators, managed service providers and IT professionals and provides centralized remote management of Emsisoft Anti-Malware (including Home, Business Security and Enterprise Security license plans). It is part of my.emsisoft.com and can also be pinned as an app to a user's app launcher.

In my.emsisoft.com the user has its own "Workspace" which typically represents the boundaries of his company or organization, but can also define a user's home computers group.

Licenses are applied on workspace level, which means a user's workspace can either be in trial mode or have a full version license assigned for all your devices. Emsisoft Management Console ships with Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home.

Emsisoft Management Console and Browser Security

Latest stable version build is Emsisoft Anti-Malware Version 2022.1.1.11333 (Jan/05/2022)

All 2022.1 improvements in a nutshell

Device protection (desktop)
  • Major UI improvements.
  • Several minor tweaks and fixes.

Management console (web app)
  • Major UI improvements.
  • Several minor tweaks and fixes.

Emsisoft Product Update Blog News HERE

Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home Licenses for this giveaway contest

[Image: 15-Emsisoft-XMAS-2021-25-licenses-TRANS2.png]

Emsisoft has sponsored Geeks For Your Information Forum
TWENTY-FIVE (25 x 1-year --3-devices) licenses of Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home as Christmas 2021 contest prize!

CONTEST RULES

Everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE to qualify.

1. Participants can enter the contest TWICE (2x). Please answer the question below.

Please follow the "sample entries" for ENTRY#1 and ENTRY#2

Social media share for ENTRY#2 must be DIFFERENT from ENTRY#1

Please DO NOT FORGET to indicate the ENTRY#1 (or ENTRY#2) at the top most corner of your entries.

"WHAT is your main AV/security suite (or setup) and WHY do you want to switch to Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home?"

"Share a Christmas / New Year Message to Emsisoft"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: EAM-XMAS-2021-Sample-Entry-1.png]

[Image: EAM-XMAS-2021-Sample-Entry-2.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home Christmas 2021 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=16273

Optional: You may want to like/follow Emsisoft's social networking sites as added support.

3. Only two (2) entries per member is allowed. Same IP address per member. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Excess entries will merit a deletion of all member’s entries and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the TWENTY-FIVE (25) winners will get one (1-year x 3 devices) Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home license

Winners will be selected via random.org and once posted,
winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim for proper licensing.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run from December 8, 2021 to January 17, 2022
[Image: PW105-81-D-XMAS-2020-012220-v1-SLW25.gif]
[-] The following 11 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • Decimuss, dhruv2193, dinosaur07, divinenews, harlan4096, ismail, mjcn19, Mohammad.Poorya, pinp, scolli23, THE RANTER
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!!!
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • divinenews, harlan4096, ismail, THE RANTER
ENTRY#1
WHAT is your main AV/security suite (or setup) and WHY do you want to switch to Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home?"
I am using KIS and HMPA. I want to switch to Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home as it has all the protection a user can need by packing in powerful anti-malware capabilities with a modern and easy to use GUI. I like its behavior blocker for protecting against zero hour threats. Thanks!!
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...9042837508
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • divinenews, jasonX
Entry#2

I wish Emsiosft a Merry Christmas and happy new year. I wish Emsisoft continue doing their great work of reliably protecting its customers and release more and more decryptors for ransomware.
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...6511560706
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • divinenews, jasonX
ENTRY #1

"WHAT is your main AV/security suite (or setup) and WHY do you want to switch to Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home?"

Right now, I'm using 2 antivirus programs. At home I'm using Norton Security and in office I'm using Avast Free version for basic security and protection.
I want to try Emsisoft Anti-Malware to test and compare it to my present antivirus programs if there are differences in terms of malware protection and detection.

Facebook
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mjcn19 for this post:
  • jasonX
ENTRY #2

Wishing a Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year to Emsisoft. I wish Emsisoft to continue sharing tips, protection and information to prevent and fight different malware.

Twitter
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mjcn19 for this post:
  • jasonX
ENTRY#1

First, i am very glad that jasonX returned and I wish him all the best and a healthier New Year.
Now coming back to the contest's question: my answer is Eset AV and I want to switch back to Emsisoft in order to get the best protection from the latest online threats
I remember herethis saying:
"No one can be attacked but by himself." said Edward Bulwer-Lytton
This is why Emsisoft maintains a strong defense that comes equipped with proactive behavior defenses to prevent even zero-day malware, designed to outsmart hackers at their own game and protect against ransomware and cybercriminals.⁣⁣
My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share

software enthusiast!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to dinosaur07 for this post:
  • divinenews, jasonX
ENTRY#1

I have Avast Free + SimpleWall + Malwarebytes Free + OSArmor Free in one of my setup. That setup formerly have Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home and I missed using it as it was the main security app with the default Windows firewall + Malwarebytes Free. I liked that setup very much. I can leave it at that and if there are issues with EAM springs into action and informs me always. Having EAM is simple and effective as main security. You can leave it even in default and sleep that you are truly protected plus the setup is simpler in comparison to what I have now. Thanks very to Emsisoft for sponsoring our community again! Thanks for opportunity to use EAM again! Thanks for coming back to us jasonX!

I tweet,
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/14...7661188097
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX
ENTRY#2
I'd like to take this opportunity to wish to Emsisoft a safe and joyful New Year and strong health for all the employees that strive to deliver us this extremely robust and quality product.
I wish you all a blessed Christmas and may all be better in the New Year.
Thanks for this really nice gesture, jasonX

My new share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share

Regards,
software enthusiast!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to dinosaur07 for this post:
  • divinenews, jasonX
ENTRY#2

Can you make the interface a bit smaller please? It can be useful when you have small monitor. Other than that your software is great and I always liked it since I win it. The constant development is proof that you make EAM better and more secure everytime. Thanks you for that! Maybe you can sponsor us EAM for android too in future! Merry XMAS to you all at Emsisoft! 

I tweet,
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/14...2680379392
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX