GFYI [Official] Bandicam Father's Day 2021 Giveaway
[Image: bandicam-logo-dark.png]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
Bandicam Father's Day 2021 Giveaway!

[Image: C2xXjpc.gif] 

We would like to thank Bandicam Company 
for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

Overview

Bandicam is a lightweight screen recorder for Windows that can capture anything on your PC screen as high quality video. It is a high performance Game recorder, Video Capture, and Desktop Screen Capture program. It's high quality and recorded file size is extremely smaller than other software of its kind out in the market today. Bandicam minimizes the CPU usage and allows streaming video to be captured in a low-grade computer. 

Video Overview of Bandicam

[Image: rLiU0b5.gif]

Bandicam supports AVI 2.0 OpenDML extensions. Bandicam makes it possible to record a certain area of your PC screen, or a program that uses DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan graphics technologies. It will carry out video recording at high compression ratio, while keeping the video closer to the original work and provides performance far superior to other programs of similar nature. 

[Image: pID4gSC.gif]

[Image: V6o17cy.gif]

[Image: hmYCmXI.gif]

[Image: j58ozyF.gif]

Bandicam Main Features

• Screen Recording Mode_Screen Recorder

The "Screen Recording Mode" allows the user to record everything on the computer screen and draw lines, boxes, or highlights while recording. See more info HERE -- Screen Recording' Mode_Rectangle on a screen 

Video tutorial of 'Screen Recording' mode
  • Game Recording Mode_Game Recorder

The "Game Recording Mode" allows the user to record gameplay without lag while showing FPS. See more info HERE - How to use 'Game Recording' mode

Video tutorial of 'Game Recording' mode
  • Device Recording Mode_Webcam Recorder

The "Device Recording" Mode allows the user to record external video devices such as a Webcam, Xbox/PlayStation, Smartphone, IPTV, Capture card, etc. See more info HERE -- Device Recording Mode for webcam/HDMI recording

Video tutorial of 'Device Recording' mode
  • Webcam overlay_Facecam with Chroma Key

The "Webcam overlay" is where the user can record his face and make a Chroma Key video in real-time while recording the computer screen. See more info HERE -- Facecam Recorder

• Hardware Acceleration

Bandicam optimizes recording performance by using a hardware-accelerated H.264 encoder. It will allow the user to record the target with high speed, high compression ratio, and excellent quality. See more info HERE -- Hardware Acceleration

• Real-time drawing function while recording the computer screen

Bandicam allows the user to do annotations via its real-time drawing function. It will allow the user to simultaneously add arrows, boxes, numbers or highlights while recording in "Screen Recording" Mode. See more info HERE -- How to draw on your PC screen.

• Video Format Settings

Bandicam allows the user to change the video format, size, FPS, codec, bitrate and quality. See more info HERE -- Bandicam - Video settings

• Scheduled Recording

Bandicam allows the user to automatically start recording at a specific time on a daily/weekly schedule. See more info HERE -- How to schedule a screen recording

Latest stable version is Bandicam 5.1.1 (01-June-2021)

Bandicam 5.1.1 (01-June-2021)

Version Changes:

1. Added the update notification and download function.

2. Added support for a microphone noise suppression filter in Game Recording Mode.

3. Improved the noise suppression filter (Automatically adjusts the threshold according to the microphone volume).

4. Improved the power saving mode compatibility.

5. Improved security of Bandicam reported by Honc (???).

6. Added a 9:16 aspect ratio (608x1080, 720x1280) on the rectangle window.

7. Bandicam now hides the drawing tool when hiding the rectangle window using the 'Show/Hide (Ctrl+Alt+H)' function.

8. Bugs fixed
  • The drawing mode didn’t work properly under certain conditions.

• The mouse goes out of the window and continues to be drawn even without clicking the mouse under certain conditions.

• Other minor bugs have been fixed.

Bandicam Version History HERE

PERTINENT LINKS

Bandicam prizes for this giveaway/contest
    Bandicam Company has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum (five) 5 x 1.5 year Bandicam licenses as Father's Day 2021 contest prizes

CONTEST RULES

To boost forum participation/contribution, all who wish to participate MUST have posted in the Introduction thread AND created a minimum of one (1) authored-threads and five (5) posts (threads in sections: (i) Giveaways / Contests (ii) Deals and (iii) Geeks FYI > Feedback (iv) Introduction are NOT COUNTED as created authored-threads). Entries not meeting the requirement will be deleted. 

Members with on-going "warnings" will NOT be allowed to join any giveaways until such "warnings" have been lifted. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

1. Please answer the question below.

"Share feedback to Bandicam Company" (feedback can be based on their products, site/home page, or a feature that you want included in their product/s)

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: ZaewZUi.png] 

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] Bandicam Father's Day 2021 Giveaway 
    https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=15282

Optional: You may want to like/follow Bandicam's social networking sites as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the five (5) winners will get 1 x 1.5-year license of Bandicam

Winners will be selected via random.org and once posted,
    winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
    from June 14, 2021 to July 10, 2021

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: FtiUMmA.gif]
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • Decimuss, dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, silversurfer, Starship, THE RANTER
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • Decimuss, dinosaur07, harlan4096, silversurfer, Starship, THE RANTER
"Share feedback to Bandicam Company" (feedback can be based on their products, site/home page, or a feature that you want included in their product/s)
I have used Bandicam screen recorder in past and I like its ease of use, light footprint and reliable and high quality video and audio recording. I wanted to suggest adding a feature of clicking snaps in webcam. 
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...1794833412
Thanks!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • jasonX
"Share feedback to Bandicam Company" (feedback can be based on their products, site/home page, or a feature that you want included in their product/s)

I use it to capture everything I want on my PC screen and save them to my prefer image format like jpg, png files and other image formats. I try it to record some of my gameplays and upload them to popular social streaming sites like YouTube and Vimeo. I also record from video devices like smartphones and web cameras. Thanks for the giveaway contest and hope to win.

Twitter
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mjcn19 for this post:
  • jasonX
I have been a user of Bandicam and I started with free version which has limitations like watermark and the 10 minute video.
 Bandicam screen recording is very nice, its interface is good. With Bandicam, screen recording with audio and video can be done easily from a computer.
 Bandicam is the best free screen recorder and best paid screen recorder. 
When using Bandicam Screen Recorder sometimes there is drop in frame rates while recording the video.
Thanks for this contest Bandicam.
My license has already expired and this is indeed an opportunity!

Twitter share of GFYI giveaway / contest code
"Share feedback to Bandicam Company" (feedback can be based on their products, site/home page, or a feature that you want included in their product/s)

I like to commend the Bandicam company for their "how-to's" / guide because it is where I have actually learned a thing or two using Bandicam. Very good collection of information there. Perhaps with the license of Bandicam they would consider making it usable also with Bandicut. So a Bandicam user can also use Bandicut. After all it is also one of the products. Just suggesting here. Thanks for this contest! My license has already expired and I am using the freeware version (with the restrictions). 

https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/14...1721608202

Mangy thanks to jasonX and Bandicam Company for the contest on this special and unforgettable day.
Bandicam is a classic and excellent screen recording application, which records  the audio, video, and desktop screen without lagging your system. I hope that Bandicam provides more output formats of the video and screenshot, such as MOV, FLV, MPEG. VOB, GIF,TIFF, and so on. 

Twitter share

Bandicam is a outstanding desktop screen recording tool which offers many types of recording modes. I think it is necessary to add some basic video editing functions.

https://twitter.com/ttyxs/status/1408431128726278149

Thank you for everything you have done for us!

The Bandicam program is perfect for shooting any object of observation: a game, a desktop, or any other program. The program has a fairly simple and user-friendly interface. Any user can easily use the program.
When using the program, the output results in excellent shooting quality, perfect sound processing, as well as excellent performance.
I want to get a license because my license ends on 20.07.21
Thanks for this contest Bandicam.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share

First of all, thanks a lot for the giveaway @jasonX and to Bandicam for supporting this giveaway.
I am a dedicated fan of their products, as last month i used Bandicut for my digital projects and I was satisfied with it.
Previously I used Bandicam for recording my screen for some contests and the quality of the software was obvious. I cannot complain anything I did the job successfully.

Count me in for the draw please.
I already followed them on social media.

My share is below:
twitter.com giveaway share
software enthusiast!