Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Internet Download Manager Giveaway

[Image: oA30HS9.png]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
Internet Download Manager Giveaway!

[Image: 7JggPP.gif]

We would like to thank Tonec FZE for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use. Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.

[Image: idm-install.gif]

Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, audio and video content processing. IDM integrates seamlessly into Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads. You can also drag and drop files, or use Internet Download Manager from command line. Internet Download Manager can dial your modem at the set time, download the files you want, then hang up or even shut down your computer when it's done.

[Image: hcMPtWy.gif]

[Image: AQ4eHCi.gif]

[Image: qt8MzVq.gif]

Other features include multilingual support, zip preview, download categories, scheduler pro, sounds on different events, HTTPS support, queue processor, html help and tutorial, enhanced virus protection on download completion, progressive downloading with quotas (useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy or FAP like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.), built-in download accelerator, and many others.

[Image: xycVwYs.gif]

[Image: r9GxvTO.gif]

[Image: QpfRjiy.gif]

Internet Download Manager MAIN FEATURES:

• IDM supports all popular browsers including IE, Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Avant Browser, and many others. Moreover, it can be integrated into any Internet application to take over downloads using unique “Advanced Browser Integration” feature.

• Dynamic Segmentation and Performance.

Easy downloading with one click. When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it. Supports HTTP, FTP, HTTPS and MMS protocols.

• Download Speed Acceleration.

IDM can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology.

• Download Resume.

Internet Download Manager will resume unfinished download from the place where they left off.

• YouTube grabber.

IDM can grab FLV videos from popular sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, and Google Video.

• Drag and Drop.

You may simply drag and drop links to IDM, and drag and drop downloaded files out of Internet Download Manager.

• Automatic Antivirus checking.

Antivirus checking makes your downloads free from viruses and trojans.

• Advanced Browser Integration.

When enabled, the feature can be used to catch any download from any application.

• More Features:

• Built-in Scheduler.

IDM can connect to the Internet at a set time. Also it can download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it’s done.

• IDM includes web site spider and grabber.

IDM downloads all required files that are specified with filters from web sites. For example all pictures from a web site, or subsets of web sites, or complete web sites for offline browsing. It’s possible to schedule multiple grabber projects to run them once at a specified time, stop them at a specified time. Also it can run periodically to synchronize changes.

• IDM supports many types of proxy servers.

For example, IDM works with Microsoft ISA, and FTP proxy servers.

• IDM supports main authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Keberos. Thus IDM can access many Internet and proxy servers using login name and password.

• Download All feature.

IDM can add all downloads linked to the current page. It’s easy to download multiple files with this feature.

• Download Categories.

IDM can be used to organize downloads automatically using defined download categories.

• Download limits.

Progressive downloading with quotas feature. Useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy (or FAP) like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.

• Internet Download Manager is multilingual.

[Image: FJhm4hX.jpg]

Internet Download Manager version 6.38 Build 18 (Released: March 3, 2021)

What's new in version 6.38 Build 18

• Fixed problems with downloading for several types of video streams
  • Improved the interception of downloads
  • Fixed bugs

Internet Download Manager_Revision Changes HERE

PERTINENT LINKS

Internet Download Manager licenses for this giveaway/contest

Tonec FZE has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum five (5 x 1-year) licenses of Internet Download Manager as contest prizes!

Special thanks to Mohammad for facilitating this sponsorship with Tonec FZE. THANK YOU MOHAMMAD!

CONTEST RULES

To boost forum participation/contribution, all who wish to participate MUST have posted in the Introduction thread AND created a minimum of one (1) authored-threads and five (5) posts (threads in sections: (i) Giveaways / Contests (ii) Deals and (iii) Geeks FYI > Feedback (iv) Introduction are NOT COUNTED as created authored-threads). Entries not meeting the requirement will be deleted. 

Members with on-going "warnings" will NOT be allowed to join any giveaways until such "warnings" have been lifted. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

1. Please answer the question below.

"Share feedback to Tonec FZE about Internet Download Manager (about IDM features, suggestions or site content) and why do you want to win an Internet Download Manager license?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: uC3H9DT.jpg]

2. REQUIRED: ALL PARTICIPANTS are required to share this giveaway by pasting the quoted text below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account. 

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] Internet Download Manager Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=14245

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the five (5) winners will get one (1-year) Internet Download Manager license

Winners will be selected via random.org and once posted,
winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim.

All winners will be receiving a "Winners Reminder and Requirements PM". Please read / understand what is stated there.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from February 28, 2021 to March 25, 2021

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: Xw4xl17.gif]
[-] The following 12 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, hanso, harlan4096, mjcn19, Mohammad, Mohammad.Poorya, pinp, pisondi, silversurfer, THE RANTER, Ultimo
Sorry for the delay I have issue with my desktop and laptop.

GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS NOW OPEN.
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, Mohammad, Mohammad.Poorya, pinp, THE RANTER
At last it's open I thought this one will be deleted...

"Share feedback to Tonec FZE about Internet Download Manager (about IDM features, suggestions or site content) and why do you want to win an Internet Download Manager license?"

Thanks for this contest! Been waiting on an IDM contest for a VERY long time now. I'd like to ask for updated how-to videos of IDM please (if Tonec) or some enthusiast will make one. Sort of a tips and tricks video. There are a lot of IDM videos at YouTube but sadly what I see is how-to pirate IDM Sad. Perhaps an official YouTube, Twitter and Facebook Channel also where user's can interact freely and fast with the social media platform. That too is additional advertisement for them and MANY people love IDM!

My Tweet
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/13...9258869760

Facebook Share
https://www.facebook.com/damien.thorn.35...8938189672
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • dinosaur07

I want to see more contests and promotions from Tonic FZE to promote other products. If the Internet Download program is known and used by a huge number of active users, then not very many users are familiar with other developments.
Currently, I use the browser's built-in file downloader and Download Master Free, and this creates certain problems with downloading, especially videos from various sites.
 I used to use the Internet Download Manager program, but unfortunately, the license expired. 
 I want to win an Internet Download Manager license because it is the best solution for organizing file downloads from the Internet. The application implements various methods to speed up the download, which increases the download speed several times. The program integrates into various browsers and automatically intercepts downloads. Internet Download Manager also allows you to download video content from various video hosting services. 

Thanks for the giveaway. Thank you Tonec!

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kubik67 for this post:
  • divinenews
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...7418067969
Share feedback to Tonec FZE about Internet Download Manager (about IDM features, suggestions or site content) and why do you want to win an Internet Download Manager license?"
IDM is one of the best DM's I have ever used. I like its ease of use and easy to use GUI and its speed limiter feature. I would like to suggest adding a feature of opening in addition to saving any file. I also would suggest adding torrent and magnet download support.
I am currently using Slimjet turbo downloader on one of my partitions and would like to win IDM to make use of its better speeds and support for all video streaming websites in addition to youtube.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • divinenews
"Share feedback to Tonec FZE about Internet Download Manager (about IDM features, suggestions or site content) and why do you want to win an Internet Download Manager license?"

I've been using Internet Download Manager for a long time. Actually, it's my first download manager that I've ever used.
It really helps me to download different files so fast. I've tried other download managers but I still prefer Internet Download Manager to use.
Because it can resume broken downloads which I don't see in other download managers. I want to win a yearly license because I'm just using the trial version.

Thank you Jason and Tonec for arranging this great giveaway.

Twitter
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mjcn19 for this post:
  • divinenews

Thanks a lot for the giveaway and many thanks to the developers of such a great product.
I would like to wish all my best wishes to Tonec FZE for making such a great product that lasted many years as nr. 1 in my top software from all time. It is very well written and optimized for all kind of devices running smoothly even on old machines. The Web UI needs a new interface but the product is top notch.
I want to win a license for this software in order to boost my downloads and save time in order to be more productive in my work.
My share is below:
twitter.com giveaway share
software enthusiast!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dinosaur07 for this post:
  • divinenews

I used many software downloads but nothing that resembles IDM in the speed and ease of telechargment.
Really it is able with all web browsers.
Really like the design and the acceibility of its menu.

I want a license for my son's laptop.

Thanks for the giveaway.
https://twitter.com/MohammadPoorya/statu...3851616259
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mohammad.Poorya for this post:
  • divinenews
"Share feedback to Tonec FZE about Internet Download Manager (about IDM features, suggestions or site content) and why do you want to win an Internet Download Manager license?"

Internet Download Manager (IDM) is regarded by experts, critics, users, and me as the best Download Manager available at this time and the past decade. ... and it is very fast. ... IDM can increase the download speed incredibly. I have heard and read that it can increase your download speed up to 5 times what you would get without using it.  The "resume" feature is fantastic in case you lose your online connection which tends to happen to me often with downloads that are large.

... And, I want to win a license because IDM is simply the best and most user friendly file downloader app that I have ever used, ... and I need it for my wife's computer. Big Grin

---> Other features of IDM that I like:
1. "Automatic Antivirus checking" which is very important because many people with bad motives try to offer great downloads that include malware (viruses, trojans ...) that will ruin or capture your operating system.
2. IDM offers plugin that integrates internet download manager into my favorite browsers.
3. IDM is lightweight on system resources.

-----> As for criticisms about this software, I can't find any to share since I have no problem using it in any way.

My Twitter.com media share link for this contest.

*Many thanks to Tonec FZE for sponsoring this contest and to jasonX for putting the contest together for all of us forum members.
(aka Elijah Gale) "Always looking for kind people and the best software in all the right places, like on Geeks.fyi forum." Heart
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to divinenews for this post:
  • Mohammad.Poorya
Thank you so much to the organiser and to the sponsor for this opportunity to win such a great license.

For the contest requirement:
"Share feedback to Tonec FZE about Internet Download Manager (about IDM features, suggestions or site content) and why do you want to win an Internet Download Manager license?"

IDM is an integrated download manager with excellent integration features in all my browsers so that i can quickly and easily download all my desired songs directly from streaming platforms so that i can burn them later to my audio CD to listen them in my car.
I want to win a license for IDM so that i can continue using it even after the trial expires and enjoy all its features for 1 year.

Thank you and good luck.
My share is on: twitter