Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Ant Download Manager Christmas 2020 / New Year 2021 Giveaway
kubik67 ENTRY#2

"Share feedback about Ant Download Manager. (can be of Ant Download Manager support or site content or features)"

I previously used Ant Download Manager and the program with all the tasks of downloading files coped easily and worked with different browsers.
In the program, I liked multithreaded downloading, which significantly increases the download speed, extracting audio from video files, association with torrent files, and choosing the quality of downloaded video content.
If the connection fails, the download is easily restored, and the function of temporarily preventing the program from capturing the link allows you to download the file through the browser if you want.
The program has a large number of settings for specific tasks, and by default all functions are already connected for full-fledged work. I want to get a professional version to use all the features without restrictions.

Thanks for this opportunity! Thanks to AntGROUP Inc.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kubik67 for this post:
  • jasonX
dinosaur07 Entry #2

"Share feedback about Ant Download Manager. (can be of Ant Download Manager support or site content or features)"

Ant Download Manager Pro seems to be a good alternative to IDM, which can really improve the download speed for the files I currently want to get. Also, I like a lot the fact it supports P2P protocol and the GUI is pretty fancy. Count me in please.

My share below:

facebook.com giveaway share

Thanks.
software enthusiast!
Raur Entry #2

Thanks again for this opportunity to win, @jasonX and AntGROUP Inc. ! Smile

When my IDM subscription expired, I switched to Ant Download Manager giveaway version and seemed to be a good downloader alternative but still with limited features compared to Pro version. The features that stand out are: support for sparse files and P2P (peer-to-peer) file-sharing protocol. GUI is pretty okay but I think it still can be improved. Hope to win! Count me in please.

Facebook Share
mjcn19 ENTRY#1

"WHAT is your current download manager and WHY do you want to win an Ant Download Manager license?"

I've been using Internet Download Manager (IDM) to download files like photos, audios, videos and documents over the Internet from the time it was introduced to me by a friend to make downloads fast and it's really a helpful tool. Until now I'm using it to download different files online. There are free download managers but with limited functions and features. I want to win Ant Download Manager personal license because I want to try it to know the difference between them in terms of speed and accuracy. So please count my name in and really hope to win. Thanks Jason for this giveaway.

Thank you Ant Download Manager for the contest and Merry Christmas.

Twitter

mjcn19 ENTRY#2

Ant Download Manager has the same features from other download managers. It can be easily integrated to different internet browsers. It supports multiple and simultaneous downloads. It increases download speed without compromising the file to be downloaded. Because some download managers fails to complete downloads especially if you have weak Internet connection. But Ant Download Manager can continue the download process without restarting from the beginning.
Thank you again for this giveaway contest and really hope to win a license.

Thank you again Ant Download Manager for the contest. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!

Facebook
Entry#1

"WHAT is your current download manager and WHY do you want to win an Ant Download Manager license?"

I have the SOS promotional AntDM 2 and the Allavsoft promotional downloader (this Christmas 2020). I always use AntDM s promo version and the in-built Slimjet Portable turbo downloader. I want to win an AntDm so I can upgrade to the latest version. Just that. I use a different downloader for videos. Just to end this, I joined to complete the number Wink

https://twitter.com/jasonX7619/status/13...2872453120
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, Raur
Entry#2

I have issues with AntDm on some youtube videos but so if I encounter them I sue my $K Video Downloader v14 here. Never let me down not even once! I'd like to see AntDm make some countermeasures on some file hosting sites like anonfiles and upload.ee. Even if they are my files I cannot use AntDm with them. Well even XDM cannot download from them so if they can I think they should.  Again just to end this, I joined to complete the number. They allotted it we will meet it Wink

https://twitter.com/jasonX7619/status/13...6101425154
GIVEAWAY CONTEST IS CLOSED. Please check your PM's later for instructions. 
We are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

GFYI [Official] Ant Download Manager Christmas 2020 / New Year 2021 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=13686

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner 1 - damien76 entry#1

Winner 2 - dhruv2193 entry#1

Winner 3 - dinosaur07 entry#1

Winner 4 - Raur entry#1

Winner 5 - divinenews entry#1

Winner 6 - kubik67 entry#1

Winner 7 - dhruv2193 entry#2

Winner 8 - damien76 entry#2

Winner 9 - kubik67 entry#2

Winner 10 - dinosaur07 entry#2

Winner 11 - Raur entry#2

Winner 12 - mjcn19 entry#1

Winner 13 - mjcn19 entry#2

Winner 14 - jasonX entry#1

Winner 15 - jasonX entry#2

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim WITHIN 3 DAYS

ALL are INSTRUCTED to always  check out "Announcements" HERE and HERE

PLEASE SEE ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS VIA THE WINNERS REMINDERS PM

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, mjcn19, Mohammad.Poorya