Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] CheckMAL's AppCheck Pro Christmas 2020 Giveaway
[Image: 1-small-top-logo.png]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
CheckMAL's AppCheck Pro Christmas 2020 / New Year 2021 Giveaway!

[Image: 2-xmas-gif2.png]

We would like to thank CheckMAL, Inc. for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

[Image: 3-App-Checl-Logo-Gif.gif]

CheckMAL's AppCheck is a "Next-Generation Anti-Ransomware" protection tool which monitors processes for ransomware-type behavior, blocking any threat it finds and protects your system/files from ransomware. AppCheck provides outstanding protection from memory mapping ransomware, both generic and modern-day ransomware including the most sophisticated ransomware attacks. It monitors and defends mainly defends the last action of ransomware through its own context algorithm. Never mind the security! With it's 100% signatureless proactive defense will ensure data protection, integrity and availability anytime!

[Image: 4-install.gif]

[Image: 4-2-interface.gif]

Protect against valuable data loss with CARB engine even in the failure of proactive defense. The CARB engine, developed by CheckMAL, is key technology for judging the situation at the time of the file modification without any signature or pattern. By monitoring the change of file in real-time, accurate detection and recovery are possible. This unique feature differentiates from conventional security software that is not affected by the detection rate even in an environment where the internet is unavailable. The revolutionary CARB engine can judge the damage of the file by itself, this puts unique position while most other analysis system is replying to cloud assisted method. 

[Image: 5-OPTIONS.gif]

[Image: 6-TOOLS.gif]

AppCheck has a centralized backup/file protection component which automatically backs up files before they can be encrypted, enabling AppCheck to undo most damage. The Ransomware Shelter default route is now integrated into one folder, C:\ProgramData\CheckMAL\AppCheck\RansomShelter, for temporary backup. 

AppCheck defends your files on the onset/detection of ransomware by deleting affected (ransomware encrypted) files and then restores an original from the backup that it has. With AppCheck Pro the user can assign which drive or location he prefers as the location for the Auto Backup. Automatic Backups can be scheduled and the user can also set "which and what" to backup alongside creating exceptions for his specific folders. Note: User is advised to turn-off "Real-Time Protection when doing manual cleaning of backup files. Your files are safe and that's a fact!

[Image: 7-Auto-Backup-settings.png]

AppCheck Cleaner
AppCheck Cleaner features system integrity scan, network environment scan, malware scan, adware scan, browser extension scan, malicious shortcut url scan, ransomnote files removal, and temporary file/folder removal features. Though multiple scanners, it removes various malicious codes, ransomware and other temporary files/folders that it deems "unnecessary" on the user's pc. 

[Image: 8-SCAN.gif]

Exploit Guard
AppCheck Exploit Guard provides proactive defense against both known and unknown(zero-day) exploits when opening a malicious website and documents. Thus execution of any exploit from bugs and vulnerabilities in compromised applications are eliminated. 

[Image: 9-EDRP-RDRP.gif]

User can safely check whether AppCheck anti-ransomware CARB engine prevents file damage. CheckMAL has prepared a test method to verify AppCheck's anti-ransomware functionality. The test does not affect the user's system. For more information see How to check AppCheck Anti-Ransomware is working?

Product Highlights

RansomGuard – Detect and Block Ransomware
  • Defend from 2000+ Zero-day ransomwares
  • Automatically recover damaged files and delete files generated by ransomware.
  • Restrict access from ransomware infected PC trying to damage network shared folders to protect shared files.
  • Compatible with existing Anti-virus products and Independent Protection assures Network connection does not affect on detection rate.

Exploit Guard – Real-time Exploit Detection and Protection
  • 100% Signatureless based exploit detection and real-time protection.
  • Protect web browsers, office applications and others from script and email exploits.
  • Select application groups for protection adjusting to user environment.

Cleaner – Malware, Adware, Spyware Removal
  • Effectively remove Possibly Unwanted Applications (PUP/PUA) such as adware and spywares.
  • Optimize PC performance by returning threat affected registry and services to normal state.
  • Remove temporary files to optimize PC and disk performance.

Centralized Backup
  • Automatic backup supports both local and network storage.
  • Maximize usage of currently existing storage resources of organization.
  • Configuring Auto Backup to existing inexpensive network storage effects equivalent with central backup solution at no additional cost.

AppCheck comes in two variants: AppCheck Free version and Paid version -- AppCheck Pro. See comparison table below. CheckMAL's AppCheck has a simple interface and easy to use and can be essentially be an "install/forget" application. CheckMAL AppCheck comes in two variants: AppCheck Free version and Paid version AppCheck Pro. See comparison table below. 

[Image: 10-App-Check-Product-Comparison2.png]

Latest build is AppCheck version 2.5.51.5 (11-November-2020)

Version 2.5.51.5 (11. Nov. 2020. 01:20 UTC)

• Improved RansomGuard detection

Version 2.5.51.4 (2. Nov. 2020. 05:00 UTC)

• User Interface Improvements
  • Changes of AppCheck Tools UI
  • changes on RansomGuard Option and fixed errors
  • Improved RansomShelter functionality and options
  • Fixed an issue where open files were not backed up during auto-backup.
  • Fixed where files added to whitelist backed up to the RansomShelter.
  • Fixed real-time protection issue when registering genuine products in the trial version of AppCheck Server.
  • Changed CMS log transmission quantity for stability.
  • Fixed specific registry is not removed while removing AppCheck through CMS.
  • Improved False Positives

Release Notes_AppCheck Update History HERE

PERTINENT LINKS

Thanatos v1.0 Ransomware (.PICO)

MrDec Ransomware

CrySis Ransomware

CryptoMix Ransomware

Matrix Ransomware

AppCheck Pro licenses for this giveaway/contest

CheckMAL, Inc., has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum ten (10 x 1-year) licenses of AppCheck Pro as Christmas 2020 contest prizes!

CONTEST RULES

To boost forum participation/contribution, all who wish to participate MUST have posted in the Introduction thread AND created a minimum of one (1) authored-threads and five (5) posts (threads in sections: (i) Giveaways / Contests (ii) Deals and (iii) Geeks FYI > Feedback (iv) Introduction are NOT COUNTED as created authored-threads). Entries not meeting the requirement will be deleted. 

Members with on-going "warnings" will NOT be allowed to join any giveaways until such "warnings" have been lifted. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

1. Please answer the question below.

"Share feedback to CheckMAL about AppCheck, (can be of their customer service, product features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win an AppCheck Pro license?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: 11-App-Check-Pro-sample-entry2.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted tex below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] CheckMAL's AppCheck Pro Christmas 2020 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=13690

Optional: You may want to like/follow CheckMAL's /AppChecks's social networking sites as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the ten (10) winners will get one (1-year) AppCheck Pro licenses

Winners will be selected by CheckMAL, Inc. Representative and once posted,
winners will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim.

https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=7717

ALL are INSTRUCTED to always  check out "Announcements" HERE and HERE

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from December 10, 2020 to February 5, 2021

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: BS1DJMN.gif]
[-] The following 9 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, mjcn19, pisondi, silversurfer, THE RANTER, tofana, Ultimo
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, kubik67, silversurfer
"Share feedback to CheckMAL about AppCheck, (can be of their customer service, product features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win an AppCheck Pro license?"

I have used AppCheck Pro before and it was actually light and easy to use. My license has expired last year and I am using the free version now. The free version is limited and there are features that are mch need like, (1) auto block / remediation when ransomware is detected, (2) removable drive protection, and (3) auto backup to external drive. No.3 can be out but (1) and (2) are needed. AppCheck Fre protects the main system but if ti will not protect the inserted-removable-drive then that drive will be infected with ransomware when such infiltrates the user's system. I would like to ask AppCheck developers that "removable drive protection" be included in the free version. I'd like to win an AppCheck Pro license so I can have Pro protection features again. 

Thanks for this contest! Thank you CheckMAL for your sponsorship! Merry Christmas to all!

https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/13...8342548485
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX
Share feedback to CheckMAL about AppCheck, (can be of their customer service, product features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win an AppCheck Pro license?"
Appcheck Pro is a very robust and quality ransomware protection app. It is very light on PC resources and detects and stops all kinds of ransomware and also has exploit Guard which is a very important feature as far as security of the PC is concerned especially when updates to are discontinued by software vendors and apps are susceptible to vulnerabilities.
I like most the the following feature:-
AppCheck has a centralized backup/file protection component which automatically backs up files before they can be encrypted, enabling AppCheck to undo most damage.
I want to win Appcheck license to protect my PC against one of the most dangerous malware i.e. ransomware which makes the PC inaccesible/corrupted.
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...2441977857
Thanks!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • jasonX

Thanks a lot for the very good giveaway, jasonX
I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year and I hope that 2021 will be safer for us all. I would also like to express my gratitude to the developers of CheckMAL AppCheck software for supporting us for such a long time and last but not the least i'd like to thank to jasonX for his continuous hard work in bringing us quality giveaways!
AppCheck PRO is a great AntiRansomware solution to add an extra layer of protection for our PCs. From what i tested it runs great alongside Emsisoft and Eset and I felt protected using it.
It seems to be updated against the latest threats and against all ransomware families currently running so my feedback is extremely positive. I want to win a license key to enjoy using it for 1 year.
My share is below:
twitter.com share
software enthusiast!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to dinosaur07 for this post:
  • jasonX, kubik67
"Share feedback to CheckMAL about AppCheck, (can be of their customer service, product features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win an AppCheck Pro license?"

I use AppCheck in the free version from cryptographers, ransomware and other malware. The program backs up files and allows you to restore damaged or encrypted files, even if the cryptographer was able to influence the system. 
AppCheck consumes a small amount of system resources and can be used in conjunction with the main antivirus to enhance the protection of the system.
I want to win the AppCheck Pro license to use the full potential of the professional version. 

Thank you for this opportunity to get a Pro license!

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thanks a lot for the opportunity in this great giveaway, @jasonX and CheckMAL, Inc. !

I have previously installed AppCheck Pro as my anti-ransomware protection tool, as a complement to Windows Defender. Its 100% proactive defense from ransomware threats based on Context-Awareness Ransomware Behavior engine is definitely top-notch in my own opinion and experience so far. It is also fully compatible with antivirus/anti malware solution I have, without any system lag or conflict to respective threat detection. Hope to win a license again as the subscription expired a year ago, thus having it will ensure my system is fully protected and data integrity is intact always! Please count me in Smile

Wishing everyone a Happy, Safer and Prosperous New Year!

Facebook Share

CheckMAL's AppCheck is different from regular anti-ransomware, which can monitor processes for ransomware-type behavior, and block any threat it finds, more importantly, protect against valuable data loss with CARB engine even in the failure of proactive defense. I like and need it. Thank you.

My share
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED. Sponsor has been notified. Thanks for joining!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07
We are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

GFYI [Official] CheckMAL's AppCheck Pro Christmas 2020 / New Year 2021 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=13690

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner 1 - damien76

Winner 2 - dhruv2193

Winner 3 - dinosaur07

Winner 4 - kubik67

Winner 5 - Raur 

Winner 6 - ttyx

Winner 7 - FORFEITED

Winner 8 - FORFEITED

Winner 9 - FORFEITED

Winner 10 - FORFEITED

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim

ALL are INSTRUCTED to always  check out "Announcements" HERE and HERE

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!

[Image: BS1DJMN.gif]
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, Raur