Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Ant Download Manager Christmas 2020 / New Year 2021 Giveaway

[Image: smallerlogo.png]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
Ant Download Manager Christmas 2020 / New Year 2021 Giveaway!

[Image: qnBQ4Kyh.gif]

We would like to thank AntGROUP Inc. for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

[Image: 1-logogif.gif]

Ant Download Manager is an advanced download manager of Internet files with the advanced function of downloading audio and video content. Fully integrates with all popular browsers. Supports the most popular Generators Premium Links (Debrids). Ant Download Manager allows the user repeatedly increase the speed of file downloads due to multiple download streams, resume, schedule downloads, capture and download audio and video streams. This download manager automatically processes download errors, recovers from temporary network errors, reconnects in case of server response delays. It has a 'resume" capability for interrupted downloads due to loss of connection, network problems, computer shutdown, or unexpected power outages.

[Image: 2-install.gif]

[Image: 3-config.gif]

Support for proxy-servers, HTTP and FTP file protocols and their protected versions of HPPTS and FTPS is available, as well as the main streaming protocols for audio and video content F4M, M3U8, MPEG-DASH, VIMEO-STREAM, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, processing of audio and video content. Ant Download Manager (AntDM) offers easy integration to popular browsers Microsoft EDGE (Chromium-based), Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and their numerous clones: CocCoc, Comodo Dragon, Comodo IceDragon, 360Chrome, Chedot, Brave, Opera, Slimjet, SRWare Iron, Torch, UC Browser, Vivaldi, Yandex, Waterfox, etc. The browser integration automatically captures file or media links and download them. 

AntDM provides a simple convenient feature to preview the video files in the main list of downloads. Move the mouse to the line of video or audio file and AntDM will launch mediaplayer in the tooltip window. AntDM has the ability to reduce or significantly reduce the download speed and thereby allow other programs to run faster. By default, AntDM download speed is unlimited. Multi-threaded download is one of the key functions of any download manager files. This significantly speeds up the download of files (in some cases up to 10 times).

[Image: 4-MAIN-INTERFACE-GUI-FINAL3-SMALL.png]

[Image: 5-main-menu.gif]

[Image: ANTADDIN.png]

Drag&Drop feature makes it easier to work with the movement of the links in AntDM to download or downloads files to target folder or on desktop. Build-in links analyzer allows you to explore the static page, reveal hidden links to download files. Other features include multilingual support, download categories, download log, priorities and changes of download speed, task scheduler, sounds of various events, CHM User Guide, virus protection when download completion and many more.

[Image: 6-int-colors.gif]

Features at a glance:

• Simple, user-friendly, intuitive interface;
  • Easy access to download the file. Categories. Preview content;
  • Downloads list, downloads media (thumbnail) list, sorting options;
  • Drag&Drop;
  • Multilanguage support;
  • Multi-threaded file downloading;
  • Resumes broken downloads from where they left off from both HTTP, HTTPS and FTP servers;
  • Monitors the clipboard and capture links from it to download;
  • Download single files, a list of files or multiple files in batch mode;
  • Built-in scheduler to download files and shutdown computer;
  • Support for automatic test of downloaded files by an antivirus program or the launch of any other script after downloading;
  • Forced change in download speed;
  • Supports network HTTP(S), FTP(S) and media stream M3U8, MPEG-DASH, VIMEO-STREAM protocols;
  • Full integration to most popular web browsers: Microsoft EDGE (Chromium-based), Mozilla Firefox 57+,
  • Google Chrome 31+ and their clones (360Chrom, Chedot, Cliqz CocCoc, Comodo Dragon, Comodo IceDragon, Brave, Opera, Slimjet, SRWare Iron, UC Browser, Vivaldi, Waterfox, Yandex, etc.)
  • Download your favorite audio and video from the Internet;
  • Convert media files to MP3 format;
  • Support for many popular video sharing;
  • Support most popular Premium Link Generators (Debrids) alldebrid.com, cocoleech.com, debrid-link.fr, ffdownloader.com, linksnappy.com, mega-debrid.eu, real-debrid.com, premium.rpnet.biz, simply-debrid.com, etc.
  • Support 4K monitors;
  • Not any ads, spy or malware.

[Image: 7-ND.gif]

[Image: 8-YT.gif]

[Image: 9-YT2.gif]

[Image: 10-YT3.gif]

Latest stable build is Ant Download Manager 2.1.0 Build 75692 (10-Dec-2020)

Changes in AntDM 2.1.0.75692 (10-Dec-2020)

• added multithreading way to download STREAM_OTF videos
  • updated YouTube parser
  • fixed static mp3 audio track extraction
  • fixed internal video converter
  • fixed MPEGDASH stream parser
  • fixed selection of torrent downloads
  • fixed Firefox integration for the portable build
  • fixed Cliqz browser integration
  • removed support of outdated Adobe F4M stream protocol
  • refactoring and bug fix

Changelog HERE

[Image: 11-COMPARE-EDITIONS.png]

PERTINENT LINKS

Typical AntDM installation_Integration with Chrome and Firefox

Download free video with help AntDM Video Button

Download free video with help AntDM Video Box

Video Stream Capturing made easy with Ant Download Manager

Ant Download Manager licenses for this giveaway/contest

AntGROUP Inc. has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum fifteen (15 x 1-year) licenses of Ant Download Manager as Christmas 2020 contest prizes! 

CONTEST RULES

To boost forum participation/contribution, all who wish to participate MUST have posted in the Introduction thread AND created a minimum of one (1) authored-threads and five (5) posts (threads in sections: (i) Giveaways / Contests (ii) Deals and (iii) Geeks FYI > Feedback (iv) Introduction are NOT COUNTED as created authored-threads). Entries not meeting the requirement will be deleted. 

Members with on-going "warnings" will NOT be allowed to join any giveaways until such "warnings" have been lifted. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

1. Please answer the question below.

"WHAT is your current download manager and WHY do you want to win an Ant Download Manager license?"

or,

"Share feedback about Ant Download Manager. (can be of Ant Download Manager support or site content or features)"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: New-Ant-DM-sample-entry-1.png]

[Image: New-Ant-DM-sample-entry-2.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted text below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] Ant Download Manager Christmas 2020 / New Year 2021 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=13686 

Optional: You may want to like/follow Ant Download Manager's social networking sites as added support.

3. MEMBERS CAN ENTER THE CONTEST TWICE (2X)

Members can enter the contest twice (2x) BUT entries should contain different:

(i) share
(ii) answer to the question

See amended sample entry above. The same content posted will not be allowed and will be deleted

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the fifteen (15) winners will get one (1-year) Ant Download Manager license

Winners will be selected by AntGROUP Inc. Representative and once posted,
winners will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim.

https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=7717

ALL are INSTRUCTED to always  check out "Announcements" HERE and HERE

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from December 10, 2020 to February 12, 2021**

(until the entries reach 15 -- first 15 entries will be counted as winners)

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: BS1DJMN.gif]
[-] The following 8 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, mjcn19, pisondi, silversurfer, THE RANTER, tofana, Ultimo
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, silversurfer
damien76 ENTRY#1

"WHAT is your current download manager and WHY do you want to win an Ant Download Manager license?"

My current downloader is the 64bitapps.com promotional AntDM 1.19 and Xtreme Download Manager (XDM). I almost always use AntDM 1.19 promo version but sometimes it crashes. When that happens I use XDM thought there are times that XDM cannot download items from certain sites. For video downloads I rely on AntDM 1.19 promo version and chrome extensions. I'd like to win a license of Ant Download Manager (also video downloader) so I can get rid of the crashes that often occurs when I use version 1.19 and so I can also download videos in HD. The promo version is limited though it gets the job done most of the time. An updated version is always best!

Thanks for this opportunity! Thank you AntGROUP for your sponsorship! Merry Christmas to all!

https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/13...1160606721
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX
dhruv2193 ENTRY #1

https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...3596443649
My current Download Manager is Slimjet in-built DM. I want to win Ant Download Manager so that I can download all kinds of files with fastest speed. I like that Ant Download manager is an easy to use DM with good GUI and light footprint. I also like the developer support- the feature I requested was implemented within a very short span of time. I also want to use Ant DM as it reliably downloads all kinds of files- Slimjet in-built turbo downloader sometimes fails to download some kind of files from my mailbox and does not support video streaming websites other than Youtube. I want to therefore download video files from many video websites.
Thanks!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • divinenews
dinosaur07 ENTRY#1

Thanks a lot for the very good giveaway, jasonX
I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year and I hope that 2021 will be safer for us all. I would also like to express my gratitude to the developers of Ant Download Manager for supporting us for such a long time and last but not the least i'd like to thank to jasonX for his continuous hard work in bringing us quality giveaways!
My current download manager is IDM and I would like to switch to Ant Download Manager to compare it with my current software in term of speeds, latency, time and resource consumption.
This software looks nice and it would be nice to try it and compare so that in the end I can stay with 1 download manager and that's why I want to win a license for it.
My share is below:
twitter.com share
software enthusiast!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dinosaur07 for this post:
  • divinenews
Raur ENTRY#1

Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win a Pro license, @jasonX and AntGROUP, Inc!

I've used Ant Downloader Pro before but never fully utilized it for my downloading needs. I'm also aware of how it's different from my current download manager jDownloader, and learning a lot of must-have new features from the above review. Based on my previous experience, I can consider it as one of the best file and fastest video downloaders compared to its competitors. I'd like to win a license so that I will be able to fully maximize Pro features of Ant Downloader. Please count me in! Smile

Wishing everyone a Happy, Safer and Prosperous New Year!

Facebook Share
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Raur for this post:
  • divinenews
divinenews ENTRY#1

Because I am not presently using any download manager & really need one for all the big files I download frequently which tend to take up a lot of my time, and Ant Download Manager has all the features that I need.

Some of the features of Ant Download Manager that I like: 
  1. It is a fast download manager for any Internet file, that fully integrates with all the browsers (with browser extensions) that I currently use. - AntDM allows me to download free streaming video and audio from numerous web sites, supports P2P peer-to-peer protocol.
  2. It allows me to repeatedly increase the speed of file downloads due to multiple download streams, resume, schedule downloads & capture and download audio and video streams.
  3. It automatically processes download errors, recovers from temporary network errors, reconnects in case of server response delays, has the ability to resume interrupted downloads due to loss of connection, network problems, computer shutdown, or unexpected power outages. --- THIS FEATURE IS VERY IMPORTANT.
  4. AntDM allows not only downloading audio files from sites such as Youtube.com, but also extracting audio tracks from video files, converting them to the popular MP3 format and adding basic accompanying information to them.

This is my Twitter.com media share link for this contest.

I have liked ANTDM on Facebook (name: Elijah Gale), followed ANTDM on Twitter.com (name: @divinenews), and followed ANTDM on Instagram.com (name: Elijah Gale)

*Many thanks to AntGROUP Inc. for sponsoring this contest and thank you, jasonX, for putting this contest together for all of us forum members.
(aka Elijah Gale) "Always looking for kind people and the best software in all the right places, like on Geeks.fyi forum." Heart
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to divinenews for this post:
  • Ultimo
kubik67 ENTRY#1

Currently I don't use the download manager and to download files from the Internet I use the browser's built-in download module if the browser supports its format. And when downloading video content from various resources, you have to use third-party specialized sites and this creates certain inconveniences.
I want to get a license for Ant Download Manager because it is an excellent manager for downloading a wide variety of files from the Internet, which greatly simplifies the download of images, videos, music, programs, documents, and other data from any resource.
Ant Download Manager downloads data several times faster than a normal browser download and allows you to resume interrupted downloads.
Ant Download Manager integrates with all major browsers and downloads streaming videos and torrents.

Thanks for this opportunity! Thank you AntGroup for sponsoring  forum!

Faceboook Share
Twitter Share
dhruv2193 ENTRY #2
https://mobile.twitter.com/dhruvmercury/...2637012993
"Share feedback about Ant Download Manager. (can be of Ant Download Manager support or site content or features)"
Ant DM is a reliable downloader with ability to download all kinds of files like Video, Audio, apps etc. at maximum speeds. I have used it for quite some time and never encountered any issues. It integrates in all widely used browsers and is lightweight. I also like the forum  for product support/questions/suggestions.
Thanks!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • jasonX
damien76 ENTRY#2

There are giveaways of Ant Download Manager that I previously had not joined and it was a pain to see all those missed opportunities. I hope that AntGROUP will also take into consideration (if possible only) hosting a giveaway that will cater to an upgrade to the next version (if not all versions). At least 1 next version as the SOS giveaway version sometimes has some errors / issues or sometimes cannot download properyl Facebook videos. That is "if" they want to consider it. Of course an app's development is staked on funds so all developers needs those funds for further development / features improvement. I also hope outdated versions with embedded licenses they will allow to be installed again after all it is outdated. Thanks again!

My Tweet