Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Macrium Reflect Home Edition Christmas 2020 Giveaway
I have tried Macrium Home. I'm the type of user who is interested in the daily or hourly backup of their data. Macrium Home incremental scheme is the solution for me as it allows what I want with fast backup and restores speed, saving time, and system energy. Macrium Home excels in the reliability department too. The features I use most are incremental and differential backup. I also like the pre-boot environment as a quick option for bootable media.

https://twitter.com/pintinp/status/1348026377258237952
"Share your personal experience with Macrium Reflect (free/paid versions) and what feature/s do you like best in the Macrium Reflect Home Edition?"

I am a loyal user of Macrium Reflect and have always used Macrium Reflect as a backup software. Although my operating system has been upgraded to win10, I still installed Macrium Reflect on my computer. Macrium Reflect gave me the impression that it is safe, reliable and Efficient. Especially in terms of recovery speed, there is a big gap between the built-in recovery function of win 10 and the recovery function of Macrium Reflect. The backup and recovery speed of Macrium Reflect greatly exceeds other similar software. This is the main reason I like it.
Incremental backup in the Macrium Reflect Home Edition is my favorite feature.

thank you a lot for the giveaway and good luck to all!

my share
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this awesome giveaway, @jasonX and Macrium Software! 

Share your personal experience with Macrium Reflect (free/paid versions) and what feature/s do you like best in the Macrium Reflect Home Edition?"

Macrium Reflect is the most comprehensive and reliable backup/cloning/restoration solution that is fast, secure and bloat-free.

Best features include Rapid Delta Restore; an image is quickly restored back to the original disk, and having the flexibility to restore to a different disk that contains the same file system on it in any state, and Rapid Delta Clone; which enable regular clones to be viable and fast. Another feature that will definitely come in handy in the future is the Macrium ReDeploy, by restoring an image to a another computer or even create VHD to virtualize the machine, simply called P2V.

My experience with Macrium Reflect Home is great and creating rescue medias with WinPE and WinRE have been easy. Never had any issues with backups or image restorations but I would say it is a learning process every time.

Hoping to win a license as the 12-months Essentials Support have already expired and renewing it will be most appreciated. Please count me in! Smile

Wishing everyone a Happy, Safer and Prosperous New Year!

Facebook Share
"Share your personal experience with Macrium Reflect (free/paid versions) and what feature/s do you like best in the Macrium Reflect Home Edition?"
Macrium Reflect Workstation is one of the best programs for backup computers and creating bootable devices for safe boot in case of any failure. It gives us the ability to create and restore backups of files, partitions, drives. It is refined and reliable, it also allows you to clone disks and restore copies to a PC with different hardware parameters. The program allows you to make full, incremental and differential backups. When creating automatic (scheduled) backups in the background while working on a computer, it uses a small amount of system resources. The program also allows you to verify the restoration of copies so you can be sure that the created copies will work. We can also use it to change and expand partitions. One of the cool features is to restore copies without using a media mount - using the Boot Menu. The program uses such technology as: Macrium viBoot Hyper-V (for instant virtualization) and Macrium Image Guardian, which allows us to protect backups from ransomware. 
My favourite features are incremental backups, which can save a lot of disk space and the Delta Rapid Restore feature which allows you to recover images in a few minutes.  
Thank you Macrium Reflect for the giveaway and @jasonX for a helpful presentation. Happy New Year 2021 for all.
My share Facebook
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. Thanks for joining! Stay tuned for the winner announcements. 
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096
Macrium sponsor has given the go-signal to randomize the results,

We are pleased to announce the WINNERS of our 
Macrium Reflect Home Edition Christmas 2020 Giveaway!

[Image: GFYI-Macrium-WINNERS-imgur.jpg]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner 1 - pinp

Winner 2 - sgx

Winner 3 - DTinn8

Winner 4 - Decimuss

Winner 5 - damien76

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

NOTE TO ALL WINNERS

Macrium Reflect will provide a single-use "claim link" for each winner. 

Each link is "unique" to a winner and can only be used once.

The link will be an "order process" conducted by Macrium's online reseller cleverbridge AG.

To complete the claim, the winner will be required to complete the  "order process form" where he also needs to supply his "credit card" or "PayPal" details in the "Payment Options" portion. THIS IS REQUIRED.

WINNERS WILL NOT BE BILLED as this is $0.00 (100% discount). The required information is needed for the order processing to push through.

THANK YOU!!!!

[Image: BS1DJMN.gif]
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • Decimuss, dhruv2193, dinosaur07, DTinn8, harlan4096, pinp, Ultimo
Congratulations to the winners and to myself for being the last one :-)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to treggi for this post:
  • harlan4096
Congrats to the winners and thanks for the giveaway!
Smile
software enthusiast!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to dinosaur07 for this post:
  • Decimuss, harlan4096
Thank you and congratulations to the other winners.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Decimuss for this post:
  • harlan4096
Congratulations to all winners.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ultimo for this post:
  • harlan4096